Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

Disney Plus will begin its launch in South Korea with a content showcase reportedly featuring these stars

Disney Plus (Disney+) will have an online showcase on October 14 ahead of its launch in several Asia-Pacific regions. Korea Media Day and the APAC content showcase will be held on the 14th of October prior to Disney+ releasing in Korea on November 12. Major officials will appear to introduce services, Asia-Pacific business strategies, and a variety of content lineups including Korean originals.

The Korean dramas that will be introduced include Moving’, ‘Grid’, ‘Our Police Course’ (literal title), and ‘Sixth Sense Kiss’. Production crews and actors will participate in a panel to discuss their works.

Lastly, ‘Sixth Sense Kiss’ is based on a webtoon about a woman who can see the future by kissing others. Yoon Kye Sang, Kim Ji Suk and Seo Ji Hye will appear to explain the production.

8-D9-DD6-CE-698-E-49-A0-BB7-E-3-B762-CA4

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/disney-plus-will-begin-its-launch-in-south-korea-with-a-content-showcase-reportedly-featuring-these-stars

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Graduation Photos of Seo Jihye Resurface as She has Been Recently Receiving Love 

As big as their interest in Seo Dan, fans have been adoring Seo Jihye not only for her awesome acting skills but also for her visual. Out of curiosity, fans have now brought up the actress' past graduation photos. 

B8364404-8952-4-F84-ADC2-E10048-D37-B85.

DF8-F5-A20-0-FCC-4-F0-E-B98-C-CE2-FFA3-F

In fact, Seo Jihye herself once talked about her graduation photo when she came as a guest on 'Radio Star' back in 2016. 

A21076-DA-43-B8-45-E3-B00-D-DD5-C5-B526-

Back then, she said, "Male seniors and juniors once made a poll for the most beautiful girl in our department for fun and I was picked 1st. The poll is divided for only visual and personality. I was 1st for the visual-only poll and 3rd for the one that includes the personality." 

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/02/17/graduation-photos-of-seo-jihye-resurface-as-she-has-been-recently-receiving-love-for-her-bold-yet-adorable-role-as-seo-dan-in-crash-landing-on-you-331429

• Love 2

Seo Ji-hye, casual attractive Paul & Joe outer styling in chic

11077-AE5-8-BAD-4728-9590-1-B9-EEAD46733

French luxury contemporary fashion brand Paul&Joe presented a pictorial of Seo Ji-hye's autumn outer styling that contains the charm of casual in chic.

Through the pictorial, Seo Ji-hye uses her romantic chic mood to suggest various styles of Paul & Joe by wearing various outerwear such as tweed jackets and midi-length coats.

Paul & Joe's tweed jacket features a variety of colors mixed with various woolen yarns of tweed material, creating a luxurious and sophisticated styling. The relaxed fit of the jacket and the trendy cropped length add activity and youthfulness, and the gold button with Paul & Joe's stylish details blends naturally with the tweed material to present a sophisticated and feminine mood.

Paul & Joe's coat, which was introduced along with the tweed jacket, is made of wool and has a hairy surface and subtle gloss, and it is handmade and woven to boast a soft and flexible touch. The coat's wide collar and double-breasted design enhance the warm mood of the season. In particular, the minimalist style with a cape silhouette is good for use as an outer with a modern yet chic feeling in autumn.

Meanwhile, Paul & Joe's tweed jacket and wool coat can be found on the Lotte Home Shopping broadcast and mobile app.

http://z.istyle24.com/Fashion/FashionView.aspx?Idx=55459&Menu=12&_C_=23069

• Love 2

"Find the second 'squid game'" Apple Disney → Teabing K-Content Secure War

[Sports Chosun Correspondent Moon Ji-yeon] With the movement of "Let's make a second 'squid game'", global interest in 'Korean-style original' is exploding. 

Global interest in Korean-style content is waning. The K-content market, which had already been recognized for Netflix's 'Kingdom' and 'Sweet Home', met the perfect special of 'Squid Game' and is continuing its success with a different status than before. In this unprecedented storm, global OTTs (online video services) such as Disney Plus and Apple TV, as well as domestic OTT industry represented by Teabing and Wave, are fighting to secure content to discover the second 'squid game'.

Disney+ has clearly declared its foray into the domestic OTT market, where Netflix has become the dominant player, and Apple TV Plus has taken steps to advance into Korea, continuing to discover and produce original content. According to the industry, Apple TV Plus is working on content production with domestic producers. The K-contents Apple TV is currently producing are the drama 'Pachinko' with the same name based on a novel by a Korean-American writer and 'Doctor Brain' based on the popular webtoon in Korea. It is expected to be released worldwide in the second half of the year with Yeo-jeong Yoon, Lee Min-ho, and Lee Seon-gyun as the main characters, respectively. On the 13th of last month, at the event introducing Apple's new smartphone 'iPhone 13', Apple also released some scenes from 'Doctor Brain' featuring Lee Sun-kyun. 

Although it has not yet entered the domestic market, Apple is discussing a partnership plan with SK Telecom, a domestic telecommunication company, as a strategy to secure a solid position by actively discovering K-contents. In addition, it suggested that the Korean market is approaching as it is undergoing content review for Apple TV Plus original contents by the Video Rating Board.

Disney Plus has also officially announced its entry into Korea. He showed interest in K-content early, and the large-scale project 'Moving', which was created by director Park In-je of 'Kingdom' and writer Kang Full, was also imminent. In addition, it has secured a diverse lineup, such as 'Grid' with Seo Kang-joon and Kim Ah-joong as the main characters, 'You and My Police Class' with Kang Daniel, and 'Kiss Six Sense' starring Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye. On the 14th, Korea Media Day and APAC content showcase will be held online to announce to major stakeholders the entry into the Korean market. In addition, Disney Plus entered into a partnership with LG U+, a domestic telecommunication company, for exclusive content supply and entered the domestic OTT market.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003788409

• Like 1
  • Love 1

'Life Bar' Seo Ji-hye sincere tears confession, family + eldest daughter + comments

18159-D3-A-B8-D0-4008-9341-88-E8-A0-CA1-

5-D40754-C-DBDB-48-C3-8750-444-D5-DA1-E9

57966674-BB66-4-A59-8-AA6-DC8-E62-B54-F5

Seoul = News 1) Reporter Jeong-mi Yoon = Actress Seo Ji-hye appeared on 'Life Bar' and drew attention with her sincere confession.

Seo Ji-hye and Shin So-yul appeared on tvN's 'Life Bar' on the 25th. On this day, Seo Ji-hye shared her honest thoughts about the reaction of being a 'pretty but not popular celebrity'.

Seo Ji-hye said, "I talk a lot with my friends who aren't celebrities. I've been working non-stop for a year and a half these days, and when I get first place in real-time search terms, my friends capture it and congratulate me." I don't know how much time it takes to show up."

“I am honestly happy with my current position,” she said. At this age, I don't want to be a top star, I just want to pursue acting for a long time, but I don't know what the standard is."

In addition, Seo Ji-hye told the story of a difficult family in the past, saying that people misunderstood her as a daughter of a wealthy family who grew up without suffering.

Seo Ji-hye said, "When I was in school, the family situation was difficult. As the eldest daughter, I thought I had to make money quickly because of my responsibility.” While in high school, she happened to work as a model, and at that time she was able to save a lot of money.

Seo Ji-hye said, "At that time, I raised 15 million won in one year. It was money to be used for college tuition. But my mother told me about the family situation and asked for a loan. So, in the end, I said 'I'm lending it' and gave it to him." She said, "I told you to pay it back, but it wasn't wasted at all."

When the MCs asked, “Are you giving your parents pocket money now?” Seo Ji-hye said, “I give a lot. By helping, my parents paid off a lot of debt.”

Seo Ji-hye said, "I wonder how long I have to take care of my family, but as I get older, I still feel that my family is on my side." . Her sincere confession of tears brought a touch of emotion to the living room.

https://theqoo.net/square/475556214

Our SJH is really Beautiful in all Aspects

• Love 2

202110141427240010_1_20211014142835827.jpg?type=w430

Disney+ Korean lineup revealed

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, 'Kiss Six Sense' combines superpowers and a lively office romance genre. What if you had the ability to see the future through a kiss? A unique setting was presented. 
Starring Yoon Kye Sang, Seo Ji Hye and Kim Ji Suk 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000499517

EAFD65-F9-41-D6-49-CF-BDF0-1070796-F3-AF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU_317JJ-_1/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 2

Yoon Kye-sang, first public outing after marriage "Reunited with Seo Ji-hye from 'Kiss Six Sense' after 17 years"

39201204-EB5-E-4-F21-83-BE-0-C716-A6-B30

On this day, the Disney+ Korean content 'You and My Police Class' Kang Daniel, Chae Su-bin, 'Grid' Seo Kang-jun, Lee Si-young, 'Kiss Six Sense' Yoon Kye-sang, Seo Ji-hye, Kim Ji-seok, 'Moving' Park In-je, 'Moving' director Park In-je, Kang Full writer, Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo, Jo In-sung attended.

Appearing with a bright face in this showcase, he said, "The actors and actresses work really well together. It feels so good to meet Seo Ji-hye in 17 years after seeing her in the first drama. I believe that the energy of filming in a really fun way will eventually melt into the work and be transmitted to the viewers. Please look forward to it a lot.”

Seo Ji-hye also said, "I met him as a brother at the time, but now that I met him as my boss at work, I am filming with a new and enjoyable feeling." "Since it's a romantic comedy, there are a lot of fun situations, so there are a lot of laughs and I think the scene is fun."

On the other hand, 'Kiss Six Sense' is a work based on a popular web novel of the same name, and Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye decided to appear.

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1119299

• Love 1