Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

“I really had a cold impression of her but when we worked  together, there is no other person like her. She’s like an ANGEL. She likes walking around convenient stores carrying food and taking care of the staff “ -  Director Kim Jee Won on his impression of SJH

Being called an “Angel” by Director Kim Jee Won

Wow! 
Goes to say that SJH is a “Sweet” and “Thoughtful” human being. 

I also hope this breaks the prejudice of people thinking she has a cold personality.

(I blame the characters she played on her dramas) 

When she is actually a nice and caring person.  
While we don’t see news of her sending food trucks to her actor friends, we know she takes care of her friends in more ways other than sending food trucks. 
Like what her BFF Shin So Yul said on their Life Bar guesting “She will take care of you”

1929-C41-A-5690-4-E60-8279-C679-D99-F803

I hope Director Kim Jee Won takes SJH under his wing of actors and help jumpstart her movie resume.

She is a talented actress and needs to expand her acting prowess in movies. 

She’s been in the industry for 20 years and yet she has not had any major movie projects which is kind of frustrating.

• Love 1

Fashionist News]
Paul & Joe, muse Ji-hye Seo, released an elegant 'velvet look' pictorial

F5723854-796-A-44-C1-B1-B3-224005-D8-BC1

French luxury contemporary fashion brand Paul & Joe presented an elegant and sensual winter 'velvet look' pictorial with muse Seo Ji-hye.

In the published pictorial, Seo Ji-hye still showed her beautiful side by digesting Paul & Joe's 'Velvet Burnout Tie-Neck Dress' in her own pompous mood in a luxurious space. Paul & Joe added sensuous patterns, detail points, and colors compared to last season, further enhancing the urban and luxurious feel of velvet material. 

Paul & Joe's Velvet Burnout Tie-Neck Dress is made of velvet material with a flower pattern and features a soft and warm touch, and can create a stylish style with the unique luxury and uniqueness of velvet. It is an item that emphasizes femininity with a dressy style with gentle shirring details throughout, and a relaxed A-line silhouette that doubles the elegance.

In particular, it consists of a scarf that can be matched together, so it is an item with high collectible value because it can produce a variety of styles from lovely, feminine, and modern depending on the styling of the day. 

Meanwhile, Paul & Joe's 'Velvet Burnout Tie-Neck Dress' can be found on the Lotte Home Shopping broadcast and mobile app at 10:35 pm on the 7th.

Articles l Fashion Webzine Snaps Koh Sang-woo Photos l Paul & Joe

http://z.istyle24.com/Fashion/FashionView.aspx?Idx=55779&Menu=12&_C_=23069

• Like 1

Sharing this Screen caps of DB Press Con c/o tteokbokki_couple IG

4453571-F-3-E22-4-F30-B621-31113-CB71-FA

CA8085-C8-9343-4477-814-C-2-DC923-C3-F1-

96-AD24-CC-4125-4322-A4-CE-942115907-E26

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Spoiler

Maybe SJH was handpicked by Director KJW because the detective role is a cold character and he thought SJH has a cold personality

But then proved himself wrong and found out she’s a sweet angel.

Best part is SJH getting a nod on her portrayal from KJW.

To have an acclaimed director say she did a good job means she nailed her role. 

She must have zealously studied her role

So Proud of Her 

PS: Done watching Episode 1

It’s definitely a must watch

• Love 1

SJH in the News

[TOP Video] Doctor Brain, “The more I look at her the more I see an angel” Director Kim Jee-woon praises Seo Ji Hye (211103)

Seo Ji-hye was praised by director Kim Ji-woon at the 'Doctor Brain' press conference.

On the morning of November 3rd, Apple TV+ original drama 'Dr. Brain (Doctor Brain)' online production presentation was held.

At the event, the cast members Lee Seon-gyun, Lee Yoo-young, Park Hee-soon, Seo Ji-hye, and Lee Jae-won were present and had a question-and-answer session related to the work.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14645638

• Love 1