[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkgirl

바다, 하리수, 서지영, 장영란, 김미연, 춘자, 테이, 김정민, 라이언, 노유민

홍록기, 김경식, 표인봉, 이옹호, 변우민, 최홍림,성동일, 김창렬, 김종석, 김구라!

thanks for the clubbox ^^*

but can someone please upload on NON-CB PLEASE?!

or please PM if you know where to get it..

thanks so much! i've been waiting for this show hehehe

Guest mango.baby

is this show apart of anything else?

like how x-man is part of good sunday..

and heroine 6 is part of happy sunday..

and etc..

Thanks for the link, dreamweaver.

You have so many good files in your cb. I'm downloading tons of clips from your cb ^_^

You're most welcome, bubblepeach. :D Thanks so much for supporting my CB. :lol: I'm in the middle of getting the HQ for this week.

Anyway, I finally caught up on last week's. Since I'm quite busy, I have to select what I watch. Brian was sooooo awesome!! Loved his Hwanhee imitations. :rolleyes: And the English parts... :wub: I love to hear gasoos speak English. Heehee... Heechul is quite good in math and Brian is quite knowledgeable in the trivia part. This is definitely different than the gameshows I'm used to. I only got this cuz Brian was on it. But it was definitely worth it. :P

Lol I love Lia! She's so adorable and is only 11 years old. I love the part when she asks who dosn't was their body the most, then the rest of the Epik High members are like "Tablo! Tablo!"

Then she asked...I forgot which celeb...but anyway she asked if he washes his face and he's like "You be quiet!"

Lol I love Lia! She's so adorable and is only 11 years old. I love the part when she asks who dosn't was their body the most, then the rest of the Epik High members are like "Tablo! Tablo!"

Then she asked...I forgot which celeb...but anyway she asked if he washes his face and he's like "You be quiet!"

oh, she's only 11? :blink: i thought she looked young, but i didn't know THAT young. :P

i'll work on a YSI for the LQ. :) let's hope it'll go through.

can someone please upload these episodes on some other uploads beside clubbox? T^T i'd appreciate it! thanks!

-S0LLY ^3^

ok, both links went through even though the final page didn't show up. just took a while to get to my email account. :D

[LQ & HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-01-28) [179.5MB / 700.6MB]

Bada, Harisu, Seo Ji Young, Jang Young Ran, Tei, Ryan, etc.

stargoldenbell2tg.jpg

encrypted YSI links for LQ: ^_^

http://4zones.org/?d=ztmuxhapjs02ffab

http://4zones.org/?d=4aji0filxm45v6x3pm4

Archived