[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

Guest blehbear

[HQ]Star.Golden.Bell.E56.KOR.051126.with Woo Hyuk,Bin,Jong Min,NRG,Kim Gun Mo,Maya....

Lia 's back :lol: i like the part when all of them beat woohyuk 's head when he can't finish his turn :lol:

im looking for this epi...does anyone have it on their cb? or maybe on a direct link? ysi?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siaoramen03

i went to get this cuz i saw that the SS501 boys were on. plus, i've missed JYR. heehee... :D

[LQ & HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-01-07) [151.0MB / 702.1MB]

Jung Min & Young Saeng (SS501), Jang Young Ran, Ryan (Paran), Yoomin (NRG), etc.

stargoldenbell9rs.jpg

Dreamweaver, can you upload the LQ file in ff or mu link?

Thanks in advance

Dreamweaver, can you upload the LQ file in ff or mu link?

Thanks in advance

sorry, i've already deleted the LQ. since i've been getting HQ's of clips, i haven't been keeping the LQ's unless it's shows i watch on a regular basis. :mellow: maybe someone else can help? :unsure:

Guest BLurBLur

I don't know. But they replaced Jennifer with Sunny, then replaced Sunny with Leah.

If you want to watch older episodes featuring Jennifer, Sunny, and Leah. Go to http://www.youtube.com and search for "Golden Star Bell" and "Golden Star Ball" (<- someone got confused). You'll see like 1 whole page of only the English part. :)

ahhh... there are some great stuff there... older episodes that i haven seen before.... i didnt know that leah replaced someone on the show... thanks for sharing those... :)

clubbox doesn't work with macintosh[!]

does ANYONE have YSI, FF, MG, RS, etc?! anything?!

please upload if you do!! i'd love to watch

a current episode..

THANKS iN ADVANCE[!] ^^*

Guest Shining B*

anyone know the guest list for 1/21???

Brian(Fly to the sky)

Epik high

Hee Chul and Ee tuk(Super junior)

Park Jung min(SS501)

Woo su

Kim jung min

No Yumin