[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

Guest BLurBLur

I saw a lil clip and I was wondering if STAR GOLDEN BELL is only a show when the starts try to speak ENGLISH w/ LIA!?

jina

yups... this is the show where the celebs speak english to a girl called leah/lia... for me thats the best segment of the show.... :)

does anyone have the guest list for this week's show?? and do they have the english segment??? im in no rush to watch the show if they only have the numbers and the perfect liar segment... :P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandy_quyen

[HQ]Star.Golden.Bell.E59.KOR.051217 with Chaeyoun ,Jang Young Ran,Haha,Kim C, Yoo Min (NRG),...

Lia isn't in this ep . In stead of it,there is a special part talk online with MC Mong and Hyolee :rolleyes:

I like the Christmas dance couple with Chaeyoun and Wonwoo <3

I saw a lil clip and I was wondering if STAR GOLDEN BELL is only a show when the starts try to speak ENGLISH w/ LIA!?

jina

it 's just a part of show :lol: the are another game ,like caculate part , hard speak words park (what is it called :lol: ) ....

Guest luckyyou

This show is so funny, especially the English part. The beginning where they do that adding thing can get pretty boring. It's the same thing over and over. But I enjoy the Good Liar section (is that what it's called) and of course Leah's section. OH! And when they play that game where they put the accent on the different word.

The girl MC is pretty annoying. I think it's that she's a stern, boring person. She's like that on New & Old, and my parents think she looks weird. I agree. :P Anyways, here's a picture I found of her.

bety528qe.jpg

(I'm pretty sure that's her. That's her name right?)

Archived