[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you so much for the MU upload!!! aaah~ the episode was really good and hilarious. jessica h.o. is so adorable when she smiles! also, LEE SUNG JIN ROCKS!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest luluchan

i never really watched this show but i watched the one with Brian couple weeks ago and it was fun!!! hehehee

thanks for the links guys!!

aiiii this chinese sub group KMTV forum closed down their forum and they dont post stuff on CB i can't get these epis SUBBED!! >_<

does anyone have ways to get his subbed pls tell me ! thanks! otherwise i guess i can use my limited korean knowledge to watch it! >_< but more fun to understand everything! >_<

Guest yas1137

What is the point of this game show?? What did Lee Sung Jin won at the end??? Aaa Sung Jin is sooo cuteee... and soo is shi won... i hope there is someone nice out there who could do the subs for this episode... :wub: ah i am soo in love with lee sung jin shi aaaa....

Guest ohnoitsme

i watched some clips of it on youtube and it's pretty funny....lia's a lil annoying though....but she's young, maybe that's why....the first english teacher, jennifer, was really pretty...and spoke really good korean...i liked her the most

i think lia is adorable!!! she's much more funnier than jennifer although jennifer is pretty. i enjoy watching the episodes of sunny's also xDDD she's adorable too! xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

I love this show. It airs here on KBS World at about 11 PM on Saturdays and it is the only reason why I stay up late to watch it.

I'm not korean but just watching some of the stuff the stars do and say is hilarious! The English segment is great, along with the math segment too!

Lia is only 11 yrs old so I can understand why she'd be a bit annoying but she's really cute!

Archived