[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,just wonder does anyone have last week ep. featuring Brian n Epic High?if u have it can u pls upload?(YSI or FF).really wanna watch it!!!!!!!many2 thanks...

Guest xxbabiejay

i accidently stumbled upon this show and happened to watch the one with Brian in it. he is soooo funny. his english is so damn sexy too =). thx to everyone who has uploaded the links=)

Guest honhiguy

That New Year's special this past week was one of the best Star Golden Bells every. All new games and they were all so funny. No Hyeon Jeong finally showed some weaknesses! And the karaoke part at the end was good too. Great hour of entertainment.

Guest luckyyou

That girl Bada is Bada from SES right? Wow she looks COMPLETELY different. I watched the showing thinking "who the heck is she" and then I watched it w/ my friend again and she's like I think that's Bada froM SES. OMG.

can someone reupload please??? the new years special one where they all wear korean traditional clothes?!?!?! aaaah! i am about to go crazy here cause i really want to see it! i would appreciate it! thanks!! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived