Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Article about LSJ's new drama!

=====================================================================

This article is saying basically same things with the news Rainy shared with us.

The drama, SPEED will be aired in May 2006. LSJ's character's name is Lee Soo, who was smuggled into Turkey from Korea when he was 8 years old and then lives a turbulent life under the stepfather. Eventually, he grew into car racer and falls in love deeply with Seo Ji Won who came to Turkey to volunteer medical service. The casting for Seo Ji won isn't chosen, yet. Samanyolu TV in Turkey participates in producing and will air this drama there, too.

Car racer, Lee Soo! :wub:

I love the sound of it already!! :lol:

p.s. Seo Ji Won= Ha Ji won? ;)

I want to see the pairing of LSJ and Ha Ji Won again, hehe.

I wonder who will take that role.

YES... it will be good to have both LSJ and Ha Ji Won back. Even though I always wanted to see LSJ and Choi Ji Woo in a drama together, I think she will very busy next year with a movie. In any case I would also like to watch LSJ and Lee Na Young... I really like her. :D

reposting another news by cindyw88 from the news thread...

WOW..... we get to see him in 2 dramas next yr...

but i wonder how he is gonna juggle 2 dramas starting feb .. since the 2nd drama will start in filming feb

That's great news... LSJ will appear in two dramas.. :D FREEZE !!!!

Hello zurae!!!

Glad you had a nice time in Korea. It cud have been perfect if you see LSJ there.

Anyway, there's always a next time. :)

Well next time hopefully I can see LSJ in S'pore like I see LBH. But LSJ is not really popular here... but no harm in dreaming. :D

Reposting my earlier work... miss the people...

16284a12.jpg

Too funny Zurae!!! I think LSJ ould be a great Bond! That is the only Bond movie I would watch all the way through :D We already know he would look great. You guys are doing a great job in keeping us informed, keep up the great work!

Hi pooka67, glad that you like the poster, but actually the original poster was taken from LSJ fansite by 37.5deg. They are several of very dedicated and very very talented LSJ fans. I just modified some of the wording to suit our needs that time.

Right now below I am wondering whether Rainy is back. S is for SEO JIN!! or SAE HOON!! :)

a2da79f4.jpg

Guest ellabel

YES... it will be good to have both LSJ and Ha Ji Won back. Even though I always wanted to see LSJ and Choi Ji Woo in a drama together, I think she will very busy next year with a movie. In any case I would also like to watch LSJ and Lee Na Young... I really like her. :D

Same here zurae... i wud love to see LSJ & CJW collaborate together in an inspiring drama... But, i guess you are right... CJW is busy with Rondo. Maybe, LSJ can also work with Son Ye jin. She's pretty, can act and popular nowadays.

Nice works, zurae... and your Speed siggy is good advertisement for his next drama. :D

Same here zurae... i wud love to see LSJ & CJW collaborate together in an inspiring drama... But, i guess you are right... CJW is busy with Rondo. Maybe, LSJ can also work with Son Ye jin. She's pretty, can act and popular nowadays.

Nice works, zurae... and your Speed siggy is good advertisement for his next drama. :D

Hi ellabel...

It great how each one of us been thinking about a different leading lady, let's see who's dream will come true :D. About the poster... sometimes I thought I am attracted more to the car instead he..he.. :) But the car racing drama theme, reminds me a lot of the first k-drama I watched, Legend of car god by LBH and JWS. I hope it's not a tragedy.

Below are some new posters credit to 37.5'C of www.miyeol.com, reupload by me. LSJ looks different here :wub:

4369ddec.jpg

fb4f5937.jpg

67ca1e5f.jpg

a90a4215.jpg

40e62711.jpg

A poster from Movieweek mag I think.

80b1c39d.jpg

Hello, hello, angels!

Damo 008 is reporting in. *HUGS to all angels~~~~* :wub:

Hello, currently watching Phoenix and I just love that drama n the four leads in it. LSJ's just the type of guy I dig - strong and silent; Eric is rich, goodlooking and possessive; LEJ is a strong woman - inspite of all the setbacks and hardships strewn her way, she never falters; JSY is a very, very good actress. Her acting is so convincing, it's scary because one tends to think she is really like that - conniving, evil and unbalanced - in real life. I think she deserves an award for her role as Mi-ran.

Hi, welcome, monalisa! *HUG*

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Bool Sae. It was such an addictive drama and I loved Se hoon so much, haha. Yes, I agree that Jung Hye Yong is a very good actress. Her acting was so convincing that almost everybody hated her character, Mi ran. :P In real life, she's very sweet lady. Oh, she's expecting her first baby. She got the supporting actress award from MBC in 2003 for that role. Hope to see you here and want to hear your thoughts on Bool Sae.

~~ me too wonder who will be the female lead .but i think ha ji won is going overseas ? ..for studies ~~! .actually park jin hee will be also quite good choice hehe .i like her !~~ ....oh turkey is really beautiful i have been there and really like the scenery there ..the gateway between asia and europe .with so much history in it ~~

Hi, hi, shirley! *HUG* :wub:

Yah, I love Park Jin Hee, too. Anyway, can't wait for LSJ's two dramas.

I heard Turkey is very beautiful, too. I guess we will get to see some beautiful sights of Turkey while watching drama, SPEED.

Angels, long time no see! I've been busy fighting bureaucracy in all its glorious forms but finally, finally, I'm going to Korea. I leave this Thursday and I will be teaching at a middle girls high school in a small town outside of Busan and spending my free time taking in as much history and scenery as I can fit it. Of course I will have to learn Hangul but I figure after taking on Chinese I should be able to cope. My biggest problem at the moment is deciding whether to fill my suitcase with dvd's or clothes. As a true Korean drama fan, let me tell you the dramas are winning hands down. [i've decided to send my summer clothes over separately.]

I don't know if Shadowless Sword will still be showing by the time I get to Korea but next year I will get to see LSJ live on my TV from the looks of Rainy's reports. I can hardly wait. Let me tell you the first thing I'm going to do when I get to Korea is turn on the TV and watch a drama live. No downlading for me for a while. Oh, that is after I've re-enacted endless airport scenes in my head, firstly when I arrive at Incheon airport and then when I go to the domestic airport. Seoul is going to have to wait for a little bit but let me tell you I have a serious date with the Han river when I do get there. Oh Zurae, how many tears can I shed when I relive those heart breaking moments in episode 26 of Firebird.

Angels, the last few months have been filled with endless arrangements but I promise once I'm in Korea I will be back with a vengeance.

One very excited Aussie signing off.

[Only 2 more sleeps!]

Oh, aussie! *HUG* :wub:

It's so great to hear from you. Guess you are being busy settling in Korea right now.

Wish you good luck and happiness in Korea.

And have many trips around Korea including Han River and share the story with us, please.

We will look forward to hearing from you.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AUSSIE!!!! U REALLY HEADING TO THE LAND OF OUR DREAMS.... its going to be an experience that will change your life.... take good care over there.... *huggies*

Hi, hi, armanigurl! *HUG* :wub:

Long time no see. Hope you are doing great these days.

Guess you are enjoying SWEET SPY, hahaha.

I'm following that drama, too. Nam Sang Mi is so cute in there.

AUSSIE ***songjc runs to hug aussie***

truly you are so lucky to be going to korea...how long will you be there? it sounds like you'll be there for a while. wow! well, even though you're there for work, enjoy yourself, especially in getting to watch the dramas live and no more downloading and BUFFERING!!! Good luck and make sure to keep us updated on your stay there.

Hi, hi, songjc! *HUG* :wub:

It's soooooo great to see you here. Hope everything is going great with you.

Oh, you are right! aussie can watch any dramas without any buffering now! :lol:

Wow thanks Hyun and Shirley for the warm welcome!! I am going to watch the first episode of Damo this week , it was encluded with my Phoenix DVD's . I know I will have to order the whole Damo set soon after!! I am kind of cried out from Phoenix, I know I better prepare myself for Damo. Oh, well as long as I get to look at LSJ I will be fine.

You're welcome, pooka67!

Damo is must-watched, must-owned, and wonderful K-drama. You will never regret it.

And yes, you will cry buckets and will get to love our naeuri, Hwangbo Yoon.

It will be great to hear your thoughts on Damo later.

I just watched Phoenix. OMG!!! How cute LSJ in there. His dimple... Make me crazy. He got better body than Eric in there. Yeah, after watch 6 CD straight at one shot. This is what happen to me.

Hi, hi, adikkeluangman!

Welcome to our thread. *HUG*

And I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Bool Sae aka Phoenix.

haha... I can see you love Se hoon so much, too. ;)

Hope to see you here again.

I loved him in DAMO. But I was so frustrated with the ending; I wanted him and Chae Ohk (Ha Ji Won) to be together so BAADDDDD! Isn't he in Shadowless Sword also? I saw him in the trailer I believe. He's so hot.

Hi, hi, crystal_eyez!

Welcome to our thread. *HUG*

I was like you, too. Chae Ok and Hwangbo Yoon was the couple I want to see them to be together and to have lots of children, haha. ;)

Yes, he's in Shadowless Sword, too.

Me too, we have the same feeling. I also thought LSJ will end up with HJW since the other actor is actually his brother!

Hi, hi, lovewinter! Welcome to our thread! *HUG*

I'm glad to hear that you supported Cha Ok and Hwangbo Yoon couple all the way.

Please share your thoughts on Damo or on our man anytime.

Hi Angels [bIG HUG]

I am back from my Korea trip and I really enjoyed myself. But I was such a dissapointment in terms of locating anything LSJ, I even missed the Shadowless Sword movie. But I managed to watch LSJ in the Shadowless Sword MV in MNET channel. There was also at one time I saw a lady carrying a paper bag of Fortune Cosmetic gracing LSJ's face. I thought of looking for the same cosmetic shop but I couldn't find any.

In terms of sight-seeing, Korea offers so much. Cold winter aside, the falling leaves are simply beautiful with hilly landscaping. Below are two places I visited in Goeje Island, the pebble beach and also a national park (sorry forgot the name).

16d9447c.jpg

My brother took us to a Korean restaurant that served the following foods below. Not sure what it is called. Chilly gravy with fish and lot's of kimchis.

3cbfd332.jpg

Hi, hi, zurae! *HUG* :wub:

It's so nice to have you back here and I'm soooooo glad to hear that you had enjoyable time in Korea.

Oh, I really really miss falls in Korea. Simply beautiful season in Korea!

Thank you for sharing those pics. Suddenly, I want to go back to my country real bad.

And that pic of delicious Hae Mool Tang isn't helping, either. ;)

hyun, it's never to late to send heart-felt wishes... thanks a lot... and of course, for the beautiful gift.. i just wish he's moving and kissing the celebrant. :lol:

Hi, hi, ellabel! *HUG* :wub:

MY PLEASURE!!!

Hope you are doing great these days.

That's great news... LSJ will appear in two dramas.. :D FREEZE !!!!

Well next time hopefully I can see LSJ in S'pore like I see LBH. But LSJ is not really popular here... but no harm in dreaming. :D

Reposting my earlier work... miss the people...

16284a12.jpg

Lee Na Young! It will be quite a good pair to watch, zurae.

Miss Lee has been so quite these days, so who knows?

Oh, like you, I miss all those angels including Onlyjin and Faye.

Below are some new posters credit to 37.5'C of www.miyeol.com, reupload by me. LSJ looks different here :wub:

A poster from Movieweek mag I think.

80b1c39d.jpg

I love this poster SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. :wub:

Thank you for sharing those pics with us, zurae.

Yes, those ladies in miyeol.com are so creative and talented. I always appreciate their works.

But, zurae, I love your works, too. They are wonderful.

And that superman Seo Jin never fails to give me smile, haha. :lol:

p.s. Your signature for LSJ's upcoming drama, SPEED is wonderful, too.

Another nice recent pics of our man and Yoon So Yi.

Credit goes to 봄이~(주영)nim from seojinlee.com.

I reuploaded them. Enjoy~~~

img_12_447_1.jpg

img_12_447_6.jpg

img_12_447_9.jpg

img_12_447_10.jpg

img_12_447_11.jpg

img_12_447_12.jpg

img_12_447_13.jpg

Angels, have wonderful weekends! :wub:

p.s. For those who are watching Phoenix aka Bool Sae on TV right now, can you tell me which channel is it in what country, please? Thanks in advance. ;)

Guest rainy75

p.s. For those who are watching Phoenix aka Bool Sae on TV right now, can you tell me which channel is it in what country, please? Thanks in advance. ;)

thks hyun for the pixs!! looks good... i wish i cld see him in a drama now...

tv ... Malaysia cable station Astro one of the tv stations (AStro-AEC channel 19) is showing. I watched ep19/20 when i was there few weeks back ...

Guest rainy75

okay .. i finally found the set of CD which my fren dl for me ... the thread of lsj and damo before the big crash ...... which we download and shirley send over to mr lee's office a copy of it...

unfortunately it doesnt have firebird thread ... :-(

hyun/aussie/zurae.. if u interested to keep a copy of it, let me know i cut and send over to u gals ...

oh... zurae, i am back home... can meet up anytime with the rest.. :-)

Hi, welcome, monalisa! *HUG*

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Bool Sae. It was such an addictive drama and I loved Se hoon so much, haha. Yes, I agree that Jung Hye Yong is a very good actress. Her acting was so convincing that almost everybody hated her character, Mi ran. :P In real life, she's very sweet lady. Oh, she's expecting her first baby. She got the supporting actress award from MBC in 2003 for that role. Hope to see you here and want to hear your thoughts on Bool Sae.

Thanks for your very warm welcome, hyun. Oh, how nice for her! I wish JHY all the very best with her new baby and family. I was really surprised to learn she's much older than LEJ when they made this drama. She looks young. I now wish I had taken the trouble to watch Damo when it was shown on one of the Astro channels last year. But I didn't because there weren't any Malay or English subtitles, so I wouldn't have been able to follow the story. I'm sure I will have more comments to make on Phoenix again later because this drama is so good that I would like to share my thoughts and comments to encourage more people to watch this drama. Finally, Merry Christmas and happy new year to all soompiers!

Hi, hi, angels! :wub:

thks hyun for the pixs!! looks good... i wish i cld see him in a drama now...

tv ... Malaysia cable station Astro one of the tv stations (AStro-AEC channel 19) is showing. I watched ep19/20 when i was there few weeks back ...

Thanks, rainy! *HUG*

So, it has subtitles or dubbed? Wonder what kind of responses the drama getting there.

okay .. i finally found the set of CD which my fren dl for me ... the thread of lsj and damo before the big crash ...... which we download and shirley send over to mr lee's office a copy of it...

unfortunately it doesnt have firebird thread ... :-(

hyun/aussie/zurae.. if u interested to keep a copy of it, let me know i cut and send over to u gals ...

Wow!!!!

You mean you have file of previous LSJ thread and Damo thread?

OF COURSE, I want to have that copy! :D

Rainy, you are an angel! :wub:

Thanks for your very warm welcome, hyun. Oh, how nice for her! I wish JHY all the very best with her new baby and family. I was really surprised to learn she's much older than LEJ when they made this drama. She looks young. I now wish I had taken the trouble to watch Damo when it was shown on one of the Astro channels last year. But I didn't because there weren't any Malay or English subtitles, so I wouldn't have been able to follow the story. I'm sure I will have more comments to make on Phoenix again later because this drama is so good that I would like to share my thoughts and comments to encourage more people to watch this drama. Finally, Merry Christmas and happy new year to all soompiers!

monalisa! *HUG*

Damo is simply wonderful drama. Hope you will have chance to watch it someday.

And I will look forward to your more thoughts on Bool Sae.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, too. :wub:

remember once some one post a series of pictue from episo1-last. Does any one still have it?

Ha Tinh Nhi! *HUG* Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you!

I don't know what series of pics you mean exactly, but I'll post couple of banners with Yoon and Chae Ok.

I forgot the name of who made those.

Anyway, credits go to them

yeon.jpg

ynok10.jpg

ynok9.jpg

ynok4.jpg

ynok6.jpg

ynok7.jpg

damolove5.jpg

ynok1.jpg

ynok2.jpg

ynok8.jpg

Whoo Hoo , DAMO just showed up in the mail today!!! A Merry Christmas present to myself! I will be spending the next few days glued to the tv. I better stop and get some kleenex on the way home. The new photos are great , that model or actress with him is a lucky lady!! Everyone have a Great and Safe Holiday!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Indeed, this is a totally new Soompi and totally new thread on LSJ. Old must go so that the new will come.

Before I write further, I wish to thank il_mare who led me back again. I want to thank S who re-registered for me. 정말 감사합니다.

Thank you angel aussie who started the reconstruction work of this thread again. I see your effort, which was 'megademic' but not impossible as the rest of the angels started to come in and chip in right away (thundie, rainy, hyun, shirley, zurae - in no particular order). LSJ 씨, you have a team of very very very bonded angels, not to mention each absolutely talented in their own way, here in soompi supporting you all the way! :)

I figure still a lot of angels are not being able to return due to either unable to register or busy schedule (Onlyjin is one); whatever the case, I wish them well and happy in whatever they do.

It is fortunate that I got to come back into Soompi before the end of 2005. It is good timing. As I wrote in the other 'home base' that I was totally blocked out before. Then the angels came and answered my wish and here I am back! :ph34r: (with a veagence! B) - just kidding)

I miss all the angels. Their creativity, the late owls, the unity, the wonderfully beautiful wacko bond when we all watched online (or somehow) BoolSae together to angel-hood to Damo to now. LSJ 씨, it is all your fault. :lol: But I do not blame you. Just want to let you know that there is a bunch of wacko angels out there ....lurking around for you. :excl: <p/s where is our outlandish nutcho soulmate to Damo007??! *looking around for ahjumah Armanigirl*>

Quite a number of the angels made their prilgrimage to the lovely Land of Morning Calm this year (Zurae is one; and of coz, our friendly goose and friend :vicx: was another group etc etc). I am sure, with the love of kdramas, this amazing little Peninsular country will be the place that we all want to visit, and or return to. <angel hyun, it is the least I can do for your country! ;) > As for me, I have fond memories of the country and I have caught the four seasons of the country and must say, I love it! (minus the summer heat & autumn is the best! winter, is another fabulous sight if you do not mind the cold :) ) In the old thread (of this), we have a dream that we will all visit LSJ 씨 in a big bang way. Maybe someday, we will do it. LSJ 씨, be on the guard. The angels will catch you while you are buying bread, or buying undergarments or ... ;) ... you see, with angels, we are ubiquitous.

I will be busy in the coming months. Still, I have to come and say hello and hug the angels before 2005 is over. A big huge hug to all (including you too, LSJ 씨). But I assure you, you are always in my mind - whatever I do and wherever I am.

Here is to wish all, a very healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2006 ahead. Stay safe, stay well and be good!

새해에 복많이 받으십시오.

To the man of this forum, LSJ 씨, 아자 아자 화이팅! :)

Love always,

faye (aka Damo X) signing off

December 30, 2005