Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

I posted this article in Damo thread, but reposting here again.

Drama magazine, AstarTV conducted poll about THE BEST DRAMA IN THE LIFETIME KOREANS CHOSE from Oct. 2nd to Oct. 10th. Total 1620 people participated in this poll. They had to choose one drama from 2000 to 2005. Even though Damo was aired in 2003, I think so many people still can't forget the beauty of it.

Here's the result of the poll.

Best Drama In My Lifetime.

1. My Name is Kim Sam Soon (586 votes, 36%)

2. Damo (548 votes, 33%)

3. I'm sorry I love you (502 votes, 31%)

Best Male Character I loved

1. So Ji Sub from I'm sorry I love you (541 votes, 31%)

2. Hyun Bin from My Name is Kim Sam Soon (452 votes, 28%)

3. Lee Seo Jin and Kim Min Joon (411 votes, 25%)====================================================================

'내 이름은 김삼순', 내 인생 최고 드라마로 꼽혀

[스타뉴스 2005-10-16 11:48]

소지섭은 '내가 사랑한 드라마 남자캐릭터' 1위

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 전형화 기자] 지난 7월 화제 속에 종영된 MBC 드라마 '내 이름은 김삼순'이 한국인이 뽑은 내 인생 최고 드라마로 선정됐다.

드라마 전문잡지 '아스타 TV'는 지난 2일부터 10일까지 여성 전문사이트 마이클럽과 함께 '한국인이 뽑은 내 인생 최고의 드라마는'이라는 주제로 설문조사를 실시했다.

2000년부터 2005년까지 방영된 드라마를 대상으로 실시한 이번 조사에서 '내 이름은 김삼순'은 총 1612명이 참여한 가운데 586명(36%)의 지지를 받아 1위에 올랐다. MBC '다모'는 548명(33%)으로 2위에, KBS 2TV '미안하다, 사랑한다'가 502명(31%)로 3위에 각각 랭크됐다.

한편 '내가 사랑한 드라마 속 남자 캐릭터'라는 조사에서는 '미안하다, 사랑한다'의 소지섭이 541명(33%)의 지지를 받아 1위를 차지했다. '내 이름은 김삼순'의 현빈은 452명(28%)으로 2위에, '다모'의 이서진 김민준은 411명(25%)으로 공동 3위를 기록했다.

aoi@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

==================================================================

For me, DAMO IS THE BEST DRAMA IN MY LIFETIME!!!!!

This is offtopic...

I found an interesting blog from a foreigner who's living in Korea right now. His perspective about Korean culture is so funny and refreshing even for me who is Korean. Below is his definition about ajumma and ddong-chim out of his A to Z about Korea. Enjoy~~~ ;)

Ajumma-

Literally 'mother with a pouch' (like a kangaroo) this is the name given to middle aged married women with kids- they're normally dead busy looking and sort of fierce with permed hair and shouty voices. Proper korean restaurants serving proper korean food are always staffed by these ajummas, you have to yell them over ("Yogi-yu!") when you want something filling up or replacing, then they come over and take the mick out of you.

The most fashionable item for Ajumma's seems to be the tinted plastic sun visor Wild West card dealer style- mmm-hmmmm. Since achieving Ajumma-ship isn't really something your average 20 or 30-something aspires too, you've got to be careful calling someone this.

"Ddong-chim"-

This is priceless, in America they have the wedgie, in Britain we have sneaking up behind someone and getting down on all fours whilst someone else pushes them over so they fall and break their spine, in Korea they have Ddong-chim.

The idea is that you clasp your hands together as though praying, with just the fore fingers still pointing up and pressed together. Then sneak up behind your victim and try and shove your fingers as far up their richard simmons as possible.

I'm not kidding. The translation means "Poop Needle" and although the only time I've ever seen it is on a cartoon, teacher contacts everywhere tell me this is a very real danger in the life of Korean children. Poor little buggers.

In the course of the extensive research and fact-checking that goes into making this site I found this game where you too can enjoy the fun of ddong-chim. Ignore the Korean instructions and just click Start, you'll work it out.

hahahahaha...:D:D:P

Here's the address of his blog. Very interesting.

http://lostseouls.com/index.php?location=atoz

Angels, have wonderful days ahead!!

snow4lo.jpg

dear.. i'll be back in december and will be ard for 2mths .. :P

so u got lots of time to choose to meet. Dont need a banner .. :lol:

I'm sure the face already has a "trademark"... just like when i meet blink/pathos for the first time...

we dont even carry banners ... :lol:

December then… it’s a date. Ha..ha..ha…

Last week my niece told me an interesting story. That Bi does not have any girlfriend, only rumors with some girls including Hyori. And she added sadly, “You know actually Hyori already got a boyfriend, but her boyfriend’s fans cannot accept Hyori, so they broke up. So sad.” I asked her the name of Hyori’s boyfriend and her source, she said she could not remember. Sounds familiar??

Hello, zurae sis! Goodbye Sadness has the usual themes: poor boy meets rich girl, parents against it, who's-my-son-where's my son case kind of K-drama but it is always refreshing to watch Park Sun Young. Somehow, she blends well with Kim Dong Wan. But then, am still for the 18-29 couple. hehe. oops! off topic! What do you know, wouldn't Park Sun Young look good with our Lee Seo Jin-ssi? hmm.... can? Can! hahaha!

Cha.. thank for your info on GS and also Arirang tv link... When I need to travel for a long time, I'll sure try to get my hands pn the drama. But who's Park Sun Young?

Oh, zurae! *HUG*

What an awesome work! How did you do that?

It will be great if I could have those coins really.

Thank you so much.

I like the third one most

Hyun

You need to have Graphic editor software, I guess you have it already. Select and open the photo that you like. Create a text that encircled the part that you want. Then change the image to Emboss. (Viola!!) Then select a cutter of circle shape. Cut the part of the encircled text.

Open another image with a coin shape, then copy the circled part where you cut and paste it on top of the coin. Adjust accordingly if necessary. Got it.

BTW, why not create the front or rather the back part of the coin. Anyone? It will be quite interesting to see different design. I don’t really have any idea on the value of the coin.

Guest ellabel

Drama magazine, AstarTV conducted poll about THE BEST DRAMA IN THE LIFETIME KOREANS CHOSE from Oct. 2nd to Oct. 10th. Total 1620 people participated in this poll. They had to choose one drama from 2000 to 2005. Even though Damo was aired in 2003, I think so many people still can't forget the beauty of it.

Here's the result of the poll.

2. Damo (548 votes, 33%)

3. Lee Seo Jin and Kim Min Joon (411 votes, 25%)====================================================================

I so agree Hyun.. DAMOFOREVER!!! :lol:

Wah!! I love KSS and Hyun Bin too..... MNIKSS is a different refreshing K-drama.

I saw zurae!!! **waves**

So glad to be back at OUR MAN's new home.

Had a few weeks of vacation and was really shocked to know that soompi crashed..

Oh well, "hello and hugs to all my DAMO sisters and Angels of this thread.

I shrieked when i saw LSJ in Arirang's showbiz Extra last Sunday nite.

I truly miss LSJ. **tears**

He is so handsome!!! I just love him.

When is Shawdoless Sword gonna be shown?

Any new projects for him? Drama?

I so agree Hyun.. DAMOFOREVER!!! :lol:

Wah!! I love KSS and Hyun Bin too..... MNIKSS is a different refreshing K-drama.

I saw zurae!!! **waves**

So glad to be back at OUR MAN's new home.

Had a few weeks of vacation and was really shocked to know that soompi crashed..

Oh well, "hello and hugs to all my DAMO sisters and Angels of this thread.

I shrieked when i saw LSJ in Arirang's showbiz Extra last Sunday nite.

I truly miss LSJ. **tears**

He is so handsome!!! I just love him.

WAVE Back!!

Hi hi ellabel.. few weeks vacation... how nice :). Shadowless Sword is going to show in theater in Korea on 18 Nov 2005. Most probably it will also show in theater world wide soon too, so you might get to watch it in the theater near you.

Need to add... our aussie might be attending the premiere of the movie in Korea, so there's a chance she might be meeting our man. Such an exciting prospect :D I may be in Korea too, but only in December. I plan to stay in Koje (Geoje) Island, Busan and Seoul. Might have a chance of meeting up with aussie too, only that my leave has not been approve :(

Guest ellabel

Hugs to rainy~~~~ :wub:

Okay... I know one. ;)

Mr. LBH in All In. I wonder if you saw All In but there was one scene showing all of his naked body from behind in prison shower room. :P He surely exposed more than LSJ in Bool Sae, hehe.

(whispering) please upload that sauna scene... :rolleyes: I searched my photofile for that but no success.

hyun, that prison shower scene in All-in of my other Mr. Lee is truly sexy... i think i have it in my file... wanna see it? hahaha!!

Wow... when is your summer holiday dear... sure I'll meet you all up. :D Must bring LSJ banner or not

some LSJ coins by me... whatever... I'm just jealous of their coin. ;)

c36cd557.jpg

bf1e477b.jpg

657311b6.jpg

Wah!! Nice coins.. wish I can also have one...

sehoon1.jpg

sehoon2.jpg

hoon_jung2.jpg

Our Man has better and sexier body than Eric (sorry, AG)... well, at least from these pix...

thanks for sharing rainy...

WAVE Back!!

Hi hi ellabel.. few weeks vacation... how nice :). Shadowless Sword is going to show in theater in Korea on 18 Nov 2005. Most probably it will also show in theater world wide soon too, so you might get to watch it in the theater near you.

Need to add... our aussie might be attending the premiere of the movie in Korea, so there's a chance she might be meeting our man. Such an exciting prospect :D I may be in Korea too, but only in December. I plan to stay in Koje (Geoje) Island, Busan and Seoul. Might have a chance of meeting up with aussie too, only that my leave has not been approve :(

*hugs zurae** thanks for the info..

Really wish they will show more Korean movies here...

the few that were shown (mostly horror) didnt do well in the box office.

So, no chance of them really being regularly shown in Manila.

It wud be a treat to see LSJ in the big screen.

Hopefully, we can do that with LBH's JSA at the CineManila festival here in October.

so, you and rainy finally meeting up? where?

Wah!! Our aussie is going to Korea.... my next vacation stop... I wish!!! :P

Really wish she'll get the chance to see LSJ and get his autograph.

Dont forget to give us the detailed news.

One of my fave LSJ pix...

LSJsmile.jpg

Angels!!!! Look what i found!!! Re-posting/sharing my DAMO review....

Basically, I’m not into period movies or dramas as I find some of them boring. I’m more of a contemporary-type of viewer who loves to see the latest trends and fashions than old, peculiar-looking costumes and a hopeless romantic rather than one who would go for sword fighting protagonists. But, DAMO changed my perception of a period drama. The story was excellently written, the cinematography was awesome and the musical scoring was captivating. The acting was superb and effective from the lead actors to the supporting cast. The PD made the scenes gripping and exciting from beginning to end. There’s no dull moment in this drama. The audience will go through a roller-coaster ride of emotions mostly empathizing with the characters.

The story of conspiracy and rebellion against a government is nothing new but what makes it a truly worthwhile and interesting watch is the setting of the film (the sceneries like the mountains, cherry blossoms, fields are awesome), the brilliant approach and execution of each scenes and the flawless acting of all the cast particularly Lee Seo jin, Ha Ji won and Kim Min joo. The story is not perfect as well since you would still leave a lot in suspended disbelief like the flying action scenes, the rising from the “dead” and the healing capacity of the people during those times. Is it the clean air, no MSG and preservatives in their foods, no vices that allow their bodies to endure excruciating pain including gun shot wounds, word lacerations and poisonous venom, heal too quickly and bounce back to normal in a jiffy?

As in all typical action films, the adage “Crime does not pay” holds true to this drama. No matter how noble and honest one’s intentions or reasons are for doing an act, as long as they are contrary to laws, public order and morals, the end will never justify the means.

The characters:

Chae Ohk/Jang Jae –hui: She is DAMO and has the most pathetic character in the drama. At the tender age of 7, she lost her parents and older brother and was unceremoniously relegated from her noble upbringing to a servant. Hungry and nowhere to go, she found a sense of belonging, joy and comfort with an oppa, Yoon. They grew up together developing a bond so strong that they remained inseparable up to adulthood. She and Yoon obviously care and look out for each other. I don’t know why Chae Ohk seemed to have suicidal tendencies in the way she accomplished things. Her stubbornness and attitude of throwing caution to the wind often put her in uncompromising and dangerous situations that often lead to misery and pain for both her and Hwangbo Yoon. Doesn’t she care for his feelings or is she just testing the extent of his love for her? Why can’t she accept the fact that whatever her social status is, he loves her and is even willing to give up everything just to be with her? If she truly loves him, why can’t she apply her maverick attitude to their relationship. I hate it that she never told him the words “I love you” till the end. How come she can utter these words so easily to a guy she hardly knew? Is the 10 years of togetherness not enough foundation to build her unwavering devotion and love for him? I hate it that she told Yoon that she is falling and falling deeply in love with him and that he can have her body but her heart is no longer there. How cruel can she be?

Knowing CO & JSB’s true relationship makes me wonder if the attraction and love they felt for each other are mainly due to their unknown blood ties. Did they really love each other like a woman will love a man and vice versa?

Jang Sung Bek (Jae-mo) – his is a character that is well defined and I think KMJ played his role to a T. Angels, I’m sorry but, I fell in love with Jang Sung Bek. Am I going to the DAMO wall and be penalized for this confession? He’s a people’s hero, their Robin Hood. He’s a rebel with a cause. What’s with the “bad boy” image thingy that makes them look desirable and sexy? When he rescued the cornered Chae Ohk from the pursuing policemen despite the danger it entails, my heart melted for him. And, those tender loving smiles he gives CO every time he looks at her. Haaayyyy!!!

I felt both pity and irritation for him that he can be manipulated by the Magistrate. His is a noble cause while theirs are greed and power. However, the moment he followed them and killed CO with 2 strokes, my love for him vanished into thin air.

There were many scenes that made me cry but the scene where he found out from the Monk that the girl he just saw crying inside the temple is his long lost sister and ran after her and didn’t catch her made me weep uncontrollably. I felt his anguish and frustration. I cried for the little girl Jae Hui and her brother Jae mo who still feels guilty for leaving her behind. Anything about family ties can make me so vulnerable.

Naeuri Hwangbo Yoon – I’m amazed at how Lee Seo jin can easily make me forget Jang Sae hoon when I saw him as Naeuri Hwangbo Yoon. He carries his costume well and his screen presence is overwhelming. If JSB carries his sword like a true rebel leader with rugged and ruthless demeanor, Yoon holds his sword in a stylish and dignified manner befitting an officer and a gentleman. I would have loved to see them in a longer sword duel. I found their action scenes short and the manner by which he was killed was abrupt and anti-climactic.

LSj handles his role with the palpable ease of a seasoned thespian. His dramatic scenes will surely leave you stunned and make you shed a tear or two as they pack a devastating emotional punch. There were 3 instances when my heart really ached hard for him. One is when JSB was the first name CO mentioned after she was nurtured and healed by HY. Second is when she allowed herself to be hostaged so JSB can be taken by his cohorts. The way she looked at him which he saw broke my heart. Lastly is when she admitted that she had fallen in love with him and that he can take her body but her heart is no longer there. How can she hurt the one person who would do anything and give up everything for her? That’s why when he says he hasn’t done anything for her, I want to shout no way!! HY put his work and his life on the line for her. He’s willing to become an ordinary man and even go back to the mountains just to be with her. How can she betray him? Why didn’t she say she loves him when he’s already dying?

DAMO as a whole is draining to one’s emotions. The boxes of tissues that you will consume is not an exaggeration. It will take time to completely get rid of that nagging, dull ache in your heart. But, somehow, you feel satisfied that you watched a truly memorable film that took you in an exhilarating journey of love and passion.

DAMOFOREVER!!!

Cha.. thank for your info on GS and also Arirang tv link... When I need to travel for a long time, I'll sure try to get my hands pn the drama. But who's Park Sun Young?

Hyun

You need to have Graphic editor software, I guess you have it already. Select and open the photo that you like. Create a text that encircled the part that you want. Then change the image to Emboss. (Viola!!) Then select a cutter of circle shape. Cut the part of the encircled text.

Thanks, zurae! *HUG*

I'll try that later. You are such a sweet lady. :wub:

Here's a cute couple from GOODBYE SADNESS. Kim Dong Wan and Park Sun Young.

020001020_L.jpg

<credit: Goodbye sadness soompi thread>

I like Park Sun Young. She's a good actress.

zurae, I really hope you and aussie will meet each other in Korea in Dec.

It will be really really great!

hyun, that prison shower scene in All-in of my other Mr. Lee is truly sexy... i think i have it in my file... wanna see it? hahaha!!

Angels!!!! Look what i found!!! Re-posting/sharing my DAMO review....

DAMOFOREVER!!!

Hi, hi, ellabel! *HUG TIGHT*

It's sooooo great to see you again here.

hahahaha... :lol: (whispering) That would be nice... thanks. ;)

:P:P

Oh, thank you so much for sharing your view about Damo again. It's a fantastic review.

I remember reading that before.

Do you mind if I post your review in Damo thread?

Damos!!! Angels !!!

the shadowless sword official site has been updated. http://www.balhae2005.co.kr/

30 days and counting before LSJ appearance on the big screen!!

Oh, zen!

Thank you so much for letting us know about that. *HUG*

Yah, I can't wait to see him on big screen. :rolleyes:

It seems like the official page is being constructed still, but it's good to see it finally opened.

Here's pic from official site of Shadowless Sword. I love this pic so much. :wub:

hhh1.jpg

<credit: seojinlee.com>

OMG! shirleyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~

RUNNING LIKE A WIND TO HUG OUR SHIRLEY~~~~~

It's soooooooooo great to see you. How are you? *HUG TIGHT~~~* :wub:

OMG! shirleyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~

RUNNING LIKE A WIND TO HUG OUR SHIRLEY~~~~~

It's soooooooooo great to see you. How are you? *HUG TIGHT~~~* :wub:

FLYING HUG TO HYUN~~~ just now my connection get slow ~~ and i cannot hug back ~~~ ..haha .HOW ARE YOU!!! ...~~~ SO GOOD TO RUN INTO U TODAY ~~

For our rainy... ;) another article about LSJ...

"Radiating wild unpolished charm, is this really Lee Seo Jin?"

Good-looking and intelligent-image Lee Seo Jin who rised into the stardom after MBC drama, Damo and Bool sae once showed his wild charm in his early days. It was in MV, 영원(forever) by Sky released in 2002.

Jang Dong gun, Cha In Pyo, Jung Jun Ho, and Kim Kyu Ri appeared in this famous MV. In this MV, LSJ appeared as bad guy who kidnaps Jang Dong Gun's girl friend. Shining leather jacket and beard make him radiate wild charm. Ring earing and silver neckless is very unique, too.

===================================================================

Actually, I have this MV, too. Very sad MV. :(

I never knew that bad guy was LSJ until somebody told me that... hahaha... :lol:

Obviously, this reporter seems to be shocked to find out that, too. :P

thanks for all the news ~~ hyun~~~ ^____________ ^

OH i tink i can find this MV .~~ later i go find it ~~ VERY SAD MV .haha .and i did not notice LSJ at first too~~

errr.. zurae .. actually was wondering if u r interested to meet up with the rest of us in the country also? like pathos/shirley and me sometimes do meet up ..

Maybe can meet up when i am back for my summer hols

ya zurae~~ if you want to ~~ ..dont worry .we are not as insane as we sounds here ~~ ..

2. Damo (548 votes, 33%)

3. Lee Seo Jin and Kim Min Joon (411 votes, 25%

IF YOU let me vote ~ i think DAMO will still be the best drama and Lee seo jin ~~ naeuri will be the top ~too

i thought i saw the date as Novemeber 18 ~~ or has it change ~~

WAVE Back!!

REALLY~~ AUSSIE ~~ GOing for the premier ~~ OH~~ NOW it make me want to go korea too ~~ ^^

HOpe aussie will be able to meet lee seo jin ~~ ..^

IF YOU let me vote ~ i think DAMO will still be the best drama and Lee seo jin ~~ naeuri will be the top ~too

i thought i saw the date as Novemeber 18 ~~ or has it change ~~

REALLY~~ AUSSIE ~~ GOing for the premier ~~ OH~~ NOW it make me want to go korea too ~~ ^^

HUGGING TIGHT OUR SHIRLEY~~~~

Ahhhhhhhhh, it's sooooooooo great to see you. ;)

hahaha... YOU ARE A TRUE DAMO 007!

Me, too. Damo and our naeuri is still THE BEST!

Oh, it will be great if our aussie can meet LSJ in person.

I miss our aussie so much. She must be very busy right now preparing leaving for Korea, I think.

Some pics from signing session in Pusan by Japanese lady.

e296f70f_14c0b853234f9558c4d5f3de2a9e730b.jpg

Can you see how the lady's hand almost touched LSJ's hand in the last pic?

The lady didn't know the fact until this picture came out.

Imagine how she felt after she found out that she almost touched his hand, hahaha.

:P

<credit: 유타님 from hwangboyoon.com>

If I was in that situation, I would just grab his hand and never let it go, hehe.

LSJ: ...

Hyun: (in cloud nine and grabing his hand hard) Can we stay like this for a while? ^_____^

LSJ: but I have to sign for you, so just let it go for a moment, please.

Hyun: No~~~~~~~~NEVERRRRRRRRR...

LSJ: :blink:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh, can you see that stamp on his hand? Some fan made stamp with his face on and she showed it to LSJ that day while getting autograph. LSJ saw the stamp and said to her to put it on his hand, too, according to the fan. hahaha...

Angels, have wonderful days ahead~~ LOVE YOU ALL! :wub:

HUGGING TIGHT OUR SHIRLEY~~~~

Ahhhhhhhhh, it's sooooooooo great to see you. ;)

hahaha... YOU ARE A TRUE DAMO 007!

Me, too. Damo and our naeuri is still THE BEST!

Oh, it will be great if our aussie can meet LSJ in person.

I miss our aussie so much. She must be very busy right now preparing leaving for Korea, I think.

hug damo 008 ~~ ..no matter how many dramas i watch after .it still dont really reach that status like damo did ..~~

NOw i miss my DAMO~~ even those songs !! ...can make me remember his voice ~~

Imagine how she felt after she found out that she almost touched his hand, hahaha.

:P

If I was in that situation, I would just grab his hand and never let it go, hehe.

Hyun: (in cloud nine and grabing his hand hard) Can we stay like this for a while? ^_____^

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh, can you see that stamp on his hand? Some fan made stamp with his face on and she showed it to LSJ that day while getting autograph. LSJ saw the stamp and said to her to put it on his hand, too, according to the fan. hahaha...

Angels, have wonderful days ahead~~ LOVE YOU ALL! :wub:

thanks for those pictures haha did they really label it as dimple meeting ~~ ..ah ..i thought there were news saying he migh be back for a drama ~~ .......he really a very sincere person .~~ ..i hope the movie is a success ~~ ^^

Guest ellabel

Hi, hi, ellabel! *HUG TIGHT*

It's sooooo great to see you again here.

hahahaha... :lol: (whispering) That would be nice... thanks.

Oh, thank you so much for sharing your view about Damo again. It's a fantastic review.

I remember reading that before.

Do you mind if I post your review in Damo thread?

Hyun!!! *hugshyuntight**

By all means dear, do post it at the DAMO thread.

just dont have the time to scour thru the pages to find it.

Let me look at my file and I'll PM it to you. ;)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Angels, have wonderful days ahead~~ LOVE YOU ALL!

Sooo nice to see new pics of LSJ...

and you're right!!! the lady shud have taken advantage of LSJ's hand... hahaha!!

You made me laugh with your script... but, very apt.. will write it that way too

but i will add:

Ella : The only signature i need is your stamp in my heart.

Can i also hug and kiss you? (how cheeky) :lol:

That was sweet of him to put the stamp on his hand... he's sooo cute... :wub:

HAVE A GREAT DAY ANGELS!!!!

so, you and rainy finally meeting up? where?

We don't know yet ellabel... most probably under a tree.. :D just kidding. Rainy said it's December!! BTW, I love your Damo review... Damo theme kept playing on my head when I read your review.

ya zurae~~ if you want to ~~ ..dont worry .we are not as insane as we sounds here ~~ ..

Three's never a crowd in this case. Let's meet shirley... it's ok if you are insane, except that I'm a bit shy person. B)

Actually I'm not so sure about the premiere thingy, I guess aussie will go to the premiere if she arrive in Korea before 18 Nov 2005. Let's wait for her confirmation.

LSJ:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

THrow Plastic Bottles to hyun :lol: ..... eeeee.... sooooo cheeeeeky... :lol: You made me laugh so hard... :lol:

Can i also hug and kiss you? (how cheeky)

:lol: Throwing even bigger bottles to ellabel... :D ha..ha..ha.. I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

Damos!!! Angels !!!

the shadowless sword official site has been updated. http://www.balhae2005.co.kr/

30 days and counting before LSJ appearance on the big screen!!

10/10 marks for you zen. Thank you soooo much... here is what I have captured. :)

888da111.jpg

Hyun!!! *hugshyuntight**

By all means dear, do post it at the DAMO thread.

just dont have the time to scour thru the pages to find it.

DONE! *Hug*

[You made me laugh with your script... but, very apt.. will write it that way too

but i will add:

Can i also hug and kiss you? (how cheeky) :lol:

Oh, hahahaha... :lol:

I can't stop laughing. Ellabel, I didn't know that you can be soooooo cheeky, too, hehe. :P

THrow Plastic Bottles to hyun :lol: ..... eeeee.... sooooo cheeeeeky... :lol: You made me laugh so hard... :lol:

(Avoiding plastic bottles swiftly) annyoung, zurae!

I learned from some masters in this thread about being cheeky, hehe. :P

You taught me well, masters, hahaha. :lol:

Oh, thank you for the capture of that site. *HUG*

New teaser of Shadowless Sword.

mms://media3.nkino.com/etc/cjenter/sword/movie_daum_700k.wmv

<credit:seojinlee.com>

Wow, this teaser is so great! I downloaded this and kept watching this several times.

I like the background music, too. It suits so well with scenes.

LSJ looks great in the scene he practices sword skill.

Enjoy! ;)

I hope the movie will be very successful. (keeping fingers crossed)

And I hope we can see LSJ in a new drama soon.

I really miss seeing him in drama.

ALSeeEdit_4.jpg

Oh, another hurricane is coming to Florida.

They say it's gonna hit hard the area where I live over the weekend. I'm a little worried because this hurricane would be the worst according to weather forcast. Tomorrow, I'm gonna buy waters and some foods to eat easily without using electricity. Wish me luck.

Its name is Wilma.

(Avoiding plastic bottles swiftly) annyoung, zurae!

I learned from some masters in this thread about being cheeky, hehe. :P

You taught me well, masters, hahaha. :lol:

ha..ha.. :Dhyun you naughty girl [HUG], I thought shirley's the master of cheekiness. BTW, thank you so much for the link of the Shadowless Sword teaser.

And I hope you will be fine and that this new hurricane Wilma won't creates so much problem for you. -_-

I hope the movie will be very successful. (keeping fingers crossed)

And I hope we can see LSJ in a new drama soon.

I really miss seeing him in drama.

ALSeeEdit_4.jpg

Oh, another hurricane is coming to Florida.

They say it's gonna hit hard the area where I live over the weekend. I'm a little worried because this hurricane would be the worst according to weather forcast. Tomorrow, I'm gonna buy waters and some foods to eat easily without using electricity. Wish me luck.

Its name is Wilma.

thanks for the trailer ~~ ..oh ...be careful when wilma is there ~~ ..hope you keep safe !!! and keep stocks of food and water !! and keep yourself healthy tooo

.~~ oh that time someone was telling me how they had routine for the naming of hurriances and i even ask is there one name after me .--;;;;;;;

oh ...i saw this news today .someone translate for me .as being a report saying Lee seojin is in love ~~ that he reveal this in a SBS programe he was in on 19th .and that he known this person for around 4 to 5 years .and they are currently now dating .... ;) .not sure how true is this report though ~~ ..damo 008 ...you can check out this news ~~ .^^

이서진 5년간 짝사랑한 사람과 교제중

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200510/20/200510201245513008_s.wmv';

2005년 10월 20일 (목) 17:55 ETN

최근 배우 이서진씨가 5년간 짝사랑해왔던 미모의 여성과 교제중인 사실을 깜짝 공개해 관심을 모으고 있습니다.

[동영상 참조]

이서진씨는 지난 19일 경기도 SBS일산제작센터에서 진행된 SBS '야심만만' 녹화 도중 4~5년 호감을 갖고 있었던 사람이 있는데 고백을 못했다며 나중에 만났는데 좋은 만남이 이루어졌다고 밝혔는데요.

이서진씨는 MC 박수홍씨의 지금도 연애를 하고 있냐는 질문에 '노코멘트'라고 답했지만 함께 출연한 신현준씨가 둘 모습이 너무 보기 좋다며 잘 사귀고 있는 두 사람을 모른 척 해주는 게 좋을 것 같다고 말해 현재도 좋은 만남을 갖고 있는 사실을 뒷받침했습니다.

한편, 이서진씨는 이날 영화 '무영검'에서 호흡을 맞췄던 배우 신현준씨와 함께 출연해 서로의 우정을 과시했습니다. [저작권자© ETN . 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

| |

[ 기사제공 ] ETN | ETN 기사보기

ha..ha.. :Dhyun you naughty girl [HUG], I thought shirley's the master of cheekiness. BTW, thank you so much for the link of the Shadowless Sword teaser.

when u see me ..you will know I AM NOT SO CHEEKY~!!!! ...........haha ...

oh ...i saw this news today .someone translate for me .as being a report saying Lee seojin is in love ~~ that he reveal this in a SBS programe he was in on 19th .and that he known this person for around 4 to 5 years .and they are currently now dating .... ;) .not sure how true is this report though ~~ ..damo 008 ...you can check out this news ~~ .^^

when u see me ..you will know I AM NOT SO CHEEKY~!!!! ...........haha ...

Shirley.. thanks so much for the news. It's not fair, at least LSJ should wait for me before he decides to fall in love. ha..ha.. he certainly did not reveal the girl yet. But if it is Hyori, I already lost :D