Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Congratulations!!!!

20161010000018097djwa.jpg

i thought the entertainment would go to Na PD... but then again Na PD was the one that discovered the awesomeness and hilarity in LSJs grumpiness....  but I am quite happy with LSJ winning. I guess this is the compensation for all the suffering he did in Grandpas Over flowers.... and they (the halbaes) were all there.. hehehe love to see them together

Hahahaha I am sure, 5 to 10 years ago if you had told LSJ  he'd win an award, much more a daesang, for variety... he wpuld scoff and tell you "you're insane, shut up"... hahahaha but this really is one funny and deserving award...

this was awesome, The two leading male in Na PDs shows in one picture.. hahahaha love it...

20161009201411767gnjf.jpg

Lee seojin

Spoiler

20161009195302187ywyg.jpg

20161009201339830homs.jpg

20161009203804488gouz.jpg

20161009204403298fugz.jpg

20161009204402816ahrz.jpg

20161009205752853tdmn.jpg

1476008619_123395.jpg

20161009191818365mizf.jpg

20161009195855917didr.jpg

• Like 1

tvN10 Awards Honor The Best Variety Shows And Dramas Of The Past 10 Years

tvN10 Awards Honor The Best Variety Shows And Dramas Of The Past 10 Years

The tvN10 Awards celebrated its illustrious 10-year past with a massive awards ceremony.

Hosted by Shin Dong Yup and Kang Ho Dong, the tvN10 Awards examined the shows that aired on the cable channel tvN between 2006 and 2016 to select its winners. Winners were selected based on 40 percent internal evaluation, 30 percent external evaluation, and 30 percent audience input.

As the awards ceremony celebrated both variety shows and dramas, there were over 20 awards among the two categories to give out.

The Content Grand Excellence Award (Daesang) went to “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village Edition” (variety) and “Reply 1988” (drama).

The highly acclaimed “Reply” series also swept the board in several other categories, including Trending Actors, tvN Asia Award, Special Acting Award, Made in tvN, Scene Stealer Award, and Best Kiss.

Jo Jin Woong (“Signal”) won the Grand Excellence Award for acting, and Lee Seo Jin (“Grandpas Over Flowers,” “Three Meals a Day”) took home the Grand Excellence Award for variety. See the full list below:

lee seo jin

Content Grand Excellence Award

“Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village Edition” (Variety)

“Reply 1988” (Drama)

tvN10 Acting Grand Excellence Award

Jo Jin Woong (“Signal”)

tvN10 Variety Grand Excellence Award

Lee Seo Jin (“Grandpas Over Flowers, “Three Meals a Day”)

tvN10 Actor’s Award

Lee Sung Min (“Incomplete Life (Misaeng)”)

tvN10 Actress’s Award

Kim Hye Soo (“Signal”)

Variety Icon

Lee Soon JaeShin GooPark Geun HyungBaek Il Sub (“Grandpas Over Flowers”)

Content Award (Drama)

“Incomplete Life (Misaeng),” “Dear My Friends,” “Rude Miss Young Ae,” “Nine,” “Another Oh Hae Young,” “Signal,” “Oh My Ghostess,” “Reply” series

Content Award (Variety)

“Three Meals a Day,” “__ Over Flowers” series, “New Journey to the West,” “SNL Korea,” “Roller Coaster,” “Martian Virus,” “The Genius,” “Problematic Men,” “House Cook Master Baek”

Made in tvN (Variety)

Son Ho Jun (“Three Meals a Day”)

Kim Seul Gi (“SNL Korea”)

Made in tvN (Drama)

Seo In Guk (“Reply 1997”)

Seo Hyun Jin (“Another Oh Hae Young”)

PD’s Choice

Lee Je Hoon (“Signal”)

Jung Sang Hoon (“SNL Korea”)

Best Kiss

Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji (“Reply 1997”)

Best Chemistry

Park Bo Young and Kim Seul Gi (“Oh My Ghostess”)

Best MC

Shin Dong Yup (“SNL Korea”)

tvN Asia Award

Park Bo Gum (“Reply 1988”)

Rom-Com King/Queen

Eric (“Another Oh Hae Young”)

Seo Hyun Jin (“Another Oh Hae Young”)

Special Acting Award

Sung Dong Il (“Reply” series)

Trending Actors

Ryu Jun Yeol (“Reply 1988”)

Hyeri (“Reply 1988”)

Scene Stealer Award

Ra Mi Ran (“Reply 1988”)

Kim Sung Kyoon (“Reply 1988”)

Two Star Award

Jo Jung Suk (“Oh My Ghostess” and “Youth Over Flowers”)

Comedy Award

Ahn Young Mi (“Comedy Big League”)

Yang Se Hyung (“Comedy Big League”)

“Slave” Award (“Hardworking Entertainer” Award)

Kwon Hyuk Soo (“SNL Korea”)

Lee Se Young (“SNL Korea,” “Comedy Big League”)

Perfect Attendance Award

Kim Hyun Sook (“Rude Miss Young Ae”)

Lee Young Ja (“Taxi”)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest florita529

First Impression: Three Meals a Day (Fishing Village, s3)

While Chajumma and gang give off the vibe of a happy family out on a farmland/ fishing vacay, Seo-jinnie and crew present the opposite. Whether it is due to editing, or reality, or a mixture of both, Seo-jinnie’s Three (Fishing) seem more like a reluctant construction firm’s boss overseeing his engineer/ foreman (Eric) and the clueless blue collared worker, Kyun-sang, in some hard labour.

img_8925Read more: https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/first-impression-three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-s3/

Guest florita529

from The Cat that Watches TV

Three Meals a Day (Fishing Village s3), ep2: Weecaps

It is all about crabs in Three (Fishing s3). Simply cos the cast hardly catches anything other than crabs. Thankfully, they are delicious whether in a simple guk (soup) or bokkeumbup (fried rice). Eric never fails to amaze me with his secret talent in cooking — he is the strong, silent type, you never know what tricks he has up in his sleeves. For example, he devises a clever way to extract all the crab meat from the crab by pushing a rolling pin over the hard to eat legs/ pincers. Even Seo-jinnie is in awe. So much so he publicly throws down the gauntlet, challenging Chajumma to a cook-out with Eric. (i wanna watch that!!)

img_8960

However, one thing about having too many crabs in a tank (the cast has to fill up the water tanks in their simple hanok with at least 10 different types of sea creatures) is they start to fight and attack anything else within sight. So a few crabs lose their pincers in a crab fight…but the worst hit is Michael the Abalone. Michael is a “gift” from the crew. A starter creature to help roll in the other 9 species. Unfortunately, Michael got…eaten. (gasp) By a crab. (which was named “Charles” by Eric) Seo-jinnie’s response? “We will have Charles for dinner tomorrow.” (after expressing some regret that they didn’t get to eat Michael first…pfft)

Read more: https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-s3-ep2-weecaps/

November 10, 2016

"Candy In My Ears" Lee Seo-jin, "Why would Han Ye-ri be interested in a much older person such as myself?"

Source: SportsSeoul via Hancinema.net

photo782887.jpg

Han Ye-ri's candy was Lee Seo-jin like everyone guessed it.

On the episode of the tvN show "Candy In My Ears", Han Ye-ri's candy turned out to be Lee Seo-jin. Everyone guessed who he was because he was nasty on the outside but warm on the inside.

Lee Seo-jin said, "Why would Han Ye-ri like me when I'm so much older than her?"

Meanwhile, "Candy In My Ears" is a reality show where the cast talk on the phone with someone anonymous.

---

I think  'grumpy' would be a better description than 'nasty', could be a mis-translation here? :huh:

• Like 3

Guest florita529

From the The that watches TV

Three Meals a Day (Fishing Village, s3), ep3: Weecaps

If prev ep was on crabs, this ep is all on Amazing Chef E (the moniker given to Eric who has been whipping up delicious meals for the guys). From crab meat fried rice and crab soup to japchae (Seo-jinnie’s fav) and BBQ clams.

img_9085

But before the guys feast, they have to expend some energy. Unlike Manjae-do, Deukryang-do is rich with agricultural produce, which the farming folks are gladly sharing with the cast and crew. Meaning, they can pick and dig whatever and however much they want from the trees and fields. Seo-jinnie falls in love with the humongous sweet potatoes and has no qualms digging a pail load of them to supplement their meagre (?) fare.

Read more: https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-s3-ep3-weecaps/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

December 3, 2016

Lee Seo Jin Jokes About His And Shinhwa Member Eric’s First Meeting

Source: Soompi  by A. Aspera

lee seo jin

On the December 3 broadcast of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” actor Lee Seo Jin talked about some of the people he has befriended through his projects.

While bringing up the actor’s colleagues Lee Soon Jae, Jo Jae Hyun, Na Young Suk, Shinhwa’s Eric, and Kim Kwang Gyu, the host exclaimed, “Eric said that everyone who meets Lee Seo Jin becomes timid.”

lee seo jin eric

When asked if Eric becomes modest in front of him as well, Lee Seo Jin shared, “Yes, Eric is an incredibly kind guy. He always has been.”

They cracked up when Lee Seo Jin joked that his friend was so timid that “when we first met on the set of the 2004 MBC drama ‘Phoenix,’ he bowed while on his knees to greet me.” The actor later explained that he happened to arrived while Eric was sitting on his knees.

Additionally, Lee Seo Jin selected Lee Soon Jae as the colleague he still wants to be close to in the next life. Showing deep respect for the actor, he said, “I’d like to be reborn as Lee Soon Jae’s son.”

Looks like Eric definitely gave Lee Seo Jin a strong first impression!

Source (1)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest florita529

I having difficulty surfing the net since i moved in my new location, this is quite late

Seo Jin joins other stars in celebrating  Yoon Yoo Jung 50 years in the business

20161204083317078prrh.jpg

New endorsement Good Lutein

www.shopagh.com

%EC%9D%B4%EC%84%9C%EC%A7%84%EB%A3%A8%ED%