[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

lastest developments in the manga ...

spoilers ahead ( i think that it is a bit messy and i skipped a few scenes cause it is a bit hard to explain but please bear with me ;) )

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

we find out that actually ren had made a bet with akito that akito would not be able to hold the twelve together but akito said that because theirs( the twelve and hers ) was the real love, she would be able to hold them strong. If she lost the bet, she would have to leave the sohmas( i think that ren is really overboard!!! she is so jealous of akito as akira loved akito alot!!!)...but in akito's heart she later realised that it would not be possible ....after kureno's curse got broken, so many of the sohmas "rebelling" against her followed by momiji being freed , then now in the lastest chapter we realise that hiro is also freed.... .she realised that she would not win.

-

-

it also happens that when ren came bargng into akito's room when akito was telling kureno about the bet with ren, ren was carrying a knife with her, so akito grabbed the knife and moved to stab ren but....

kureno got in the way so he got stabbed..... then akito started to get very very angry ( maybe she became mad ????) but she starts to get angry at kureno for choking her with so much kindness.....then.... she STABS him in the back!!!!!! ( yup she has gOne TErriBLy INSANE!!!!! then she runs off while the rain pours!!!!!

well this covers hana to yume chpt 117 and a bit of 118 ...sorry if it is a little hard to understand.. :)

thanks to the fruity group for the info.... B)

:blink: that's so insane...thanks for the spoiler! Hiro's cute XD

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumi_shs

I'm gagging to read ch.118!! XD

But seriously, people's curses areLIFTING OFF TOOOOOOOOOO QUICKLY! I'm scared that the series is going to end too quickly now >.<

Before I got the summary of 118 at the mailing list.... I kept thinking that Akito was going to comit suicide or something when she picked up the knife that was lying on the floor! :( .. Man that scared me.. however likely or unlikely that would have been..

it really seems that all the curses are getting lifted all so easily ..but i guess i still really want to know why? could it be due to the fact that akito herself is admitting that she would not be able to hold the bond ? or is it because they are now distancing themselves from her ? but then it would not make sense as hiro did not do that ? hmm... hope to find out soon...

oh pooo i'm only in chapter 101 ^^ can't wait!!!

wait..what volume is chapter 117 and 118 in? and it's out on a book already?

the chapters should be in volume 20. it's not out yet as the latest volume released in japan is volume 18.

you guys all saw the surprising pictures of momij, so i decided to show you more pictures of momiji ^^

WARNING: there's a lot..wait just kidding..there isn't ^^

spoiler:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Momiji 1

Momiji 2

Momiji 3

Momiji 4

Momiji 5

Momiji 6

Momiji 7

Momiji 8

surprising, eh? xD

even though his face is older and more mature-looking, there are some parts that shows the young and cute side of momiji ^____^ i like that

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

I don't know if the comments on the Momiji's pics are considered spoilers...but i'll just hide them anyway. @_@

WHOA! :o Momiji looks really...mature! i know he looks different, but I can still make out his face. :P

aww he's not wearing the girl's uniform anymore. :P he looked cute with that. xD hehe

it really seems that all the curses are getting lifted all so easily ..but i guess i still really want to know why? could it be due to the fact that akito herself is admitting that she would not be able to hold the bond ? or is it because they are now distancing themselves from her ? but then it would not make sense as hiro did not do that ? hmm... hope to find out soon...

No one really knows why the curses are lifting so easily and so quickly. There are many theories, but it's still up in the air right now.

I feel extremely bad for Akito. :/

(POSSIBLY SPOILERS)

I'm thinking the end of the series isn't too far off. Chapter 118 left Akito running off and switched to Kyo/Tohru. There is a chance Akito is going to confront Tohru, and that Kyo's bracelet might be torn off and we'll be seeing his other side once more.

Personally, I don't think things look too good for Kureno. Throughout the manga, Akito caused harm to numerous birds, often bringing about their deaths, and Uo-chan crouching over that sparrow that collapsed after Kureno was stabbed might be foreshadowing his death.

Guest tomodachi-

^ i think the mangas getting really interesting ~ XD

seems kinda dark though.. with all these secrets and mysteries and all that have yet to be revealed.. and gets you guessing .

cant wait to read the next chap

Archived