[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am beginning to like this couple - Kang YeWon is so random and the husband is always surprised!

Kang Yewon is indeed has a unique personality. She claimed to suffer sociophobia or SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) but I think she is more like an extreme shy person around new people instead. Her randomness is interesting to observe and I think it'll be interesting to see what is the method of approach Minsuk will use to try to understand her. At this moment he seems to be confused. Without knowing her background, most people might either love her or hate her. If anyone watched the GoongJin couple before, you know that the wife eccentric personality which some people call 4D can grow on her husband and ended up adored by him. 

While awaiting for the Eng. subs to come out that seems slower than death, I tried to get to know KYW through her appearance in Happy Together quite recently. If anyone interested, here is the link.

I got this from @JulieSean on the WGM variety thread about this couple cause she has seen subs:

4) Older Couple - Interesting pairing since Yewon is really 4D while MinSuk is down to earth. I watched the chinese subs but not sure if I got the

full correct meaning.He's so funny. He said he hoped that he could hug his wife to sleep... but the hope went down the drain cos he knew

he had to sleep on the floor. :lol: 

When they started on the discussion, Yewon said what she wanted from a boyfriend was to get a handbag. lol. She wondered if she shouldn't have said

it but went for it because she said she had never got a handbag before. He also mentioned that it's the responsibility of the husband if the wife strays.

t seems that he will be a good husband.

Marriage agreement

1) No matter what happens - no lying

2) They must communicate at least once a day even though they have a full day schedule

3) The wife must give encouragement to the husband who goes for work

At least this will tide us over - sorry if the post goes beyond because I had to copy and paste it.

Kang Ye Won Shocks Oh Min Seok With Her Non-Traditional View of Having Children Before Marriage on “We Got Married”

Kang Ye Won Shocks Oh Min Seok With Her Non-Traditional View of Having Children Before Marriage on “We Got Married”

Kang Ye Won surprised her virtual marriage partner Oh Min Seok when she said that she wanted to have a child before marriage.

On the June 27 episode of MBC‘s “We Got Married,” Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Seok eat together at a restaurant when they reveal their thoughts on having children.

Oh Min Seok says, “I have a niece. She’s very pretty,” and Kang Ye Won says, “Then you must really want a child.”

The issue begins when she says to Oh Min Seok, “I’d like to get married and have a child at the same time. I would like to be married after being with child.”

At this, Oh Min Seok pretends to call his mom, to tell her the “shocking news,” which makes Kang Ye Won realize that this type of view on marriage and children can be shocking for the older generation.

Oh Min Seok is deeply flustered, and during the interview with the staff, he says, “I doubted my ears. I’m in turmoil. Even now, I don’t think I understood quite fully. I’ll ask her about this later.”

kang ye won oh min seok 2

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/28/kang-ye-won-shocks-oh-min-seok-with-her-non-traditional-view-of-having-children-before-marriage-on-we-got-married/

Hiiiii~

I'm newbie here. Eventhough I already read the news about this two actors join we got married but I dont watch any episode yet bcause my busy schedule. And bcause I like OMS since misaeng, so I'll try to watch this show later.

Bangapseumnida yorobeun :w00t:

I just watched the episode with sub.

oh man... oooooh.. the dude plays drums! awesome! I love guys on drums kekekeke but.. he cannot park a car even if his life depends on it! ha!

Yewon.cracks.me.up!!

It's so funny that Yewon is so straightforward and easygoing. She says things without thinking too much (which can also be a negative thing), like when he asked her about what kind of guy she likes, personality and appearance wise, and if she likes him. She said yes with a straight face while looking into his eyes. No dilly-dallying, no second thoughts, just say whatever you feel about the person right in front of you. Not talking about a full out confession here, but just a simple I like what I see ;) aaand.. she wants you to buy her a bag if you break the oath! my kinda gurl!

"Marriage and death could be delayed, until then, delay it as long as you can."  bahahahahaha! and she said that on their honeymoon! I can't even!

But as always, she meant something else.. pushing the wedding so you can live your life before the real commitment, which I agree on!

"Horses these days..."  HAHAHAHAHA they can even rattle around! Like they have never done that before! man.. horses these days indeed..

I just love the heart to heart talk they had while writing the oath. Minsuk is really understanding and moved me with his words regarding wives cheating on their husband. It's nice to see a guy who's actually viewing the situation from the wives' point of view. Not saying that it's the husbands' fault that wives cheat, but it's nice of him to take a step back and try to understand another person's view. "He somehow understands women", said the MC. weeell.. not miss Yewon.

Minsuk seems to be a person who has a general understanding of people and situations. But here comes a woman with a completely different way of thinking, says things that people normally don't say and behaves like no other. For him, she's refreshing and intriguing. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops! I like what I see for far :) (and ugh.. how much we love guys who let us win in card games keke)

Oh! A bonus pic for you!

Capture.jpg

Later!

Guest pink_dolphins

Give me a bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag bag ...................... LOL :D

leatherbags.jpg

I got an update on the marriage rules. the first was just one side, here are both

M

Marriage Expectations

(Hubby)

2) They must communicate at least once a day even though they have a full day schedule

(Wife)

1) Hope to become the reason that Hubby can resist temptation

2) Visit each other's filming site

3) Communicate twice daily

4) Hubby needs to be home before midnight even if he has a drinking session

5) Go for "culture" dates twice a month (eg. plays, movies, musicals)

She gets a bag if he breaks the rules, what does he get? I think it was linking arms or something like that.

I got an update on the marriage rules. the first was just one side, here are both

M

Marriage Expectations

(Hubby)

(Wife)

1) Hope to become the reason that Hubby can resist temptation

2) Visit each other's filming site

3) Communicate twice daily

4) Hubby needs to be home before midnight even if he has a drinking session

5) Go for "culture" dates twice a month (eg. plays, movies, musicals)

She gets a bag if he breaks the rules, what does he get? I think it was linking arms or something like that.

I love these rules! So the wife wrote the rules for the husband and vise versa? It would be nice if they can visit each other in the filming sites and communicate everyday. Hopefully YeWon breaks lots of rules so that MinSuk can get the skinship. I think like the card game, down the road he will likely purposely break a rule so he can buy her a bag....kyaaaa! 

Hi... I'm landing in this thread because this couple is lovely together. the 4D KYW is the best, and OMS hubby that always declare defeated by his wife is cute. This couple in their age show much truths about what the hubby wife expectation actually. And I like it. 

KYW need to connect to the reality, haha... she often jump the idea and share something idea that different from normal, and I like it, but seems OMS hubby need more energy to cope with it, haha

Anyway, I enjoy this couple and need more lovely scene of them... they need to throw their nervousness. 

great news !!! wuuuu yehhaaa : Lol:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/eugene-confirmed-for-her-first-drama-since-giving-birth-all-about-my-mom-starring-oh-min-suk-and-choi-tae-jun

Eugene confirmed for her first drama since giving birth, 'All About My Mom' starring Oh Min Suk and Choi Tae Jun

30 de junio 2015 @ 03:06 am
Eugene-oh-min-suk_1435595143_af_org.jpg
temp-avatar.jpg por  alim17

Eugene is now confirmed for her first return to the small screen since giving birth to a beautiful baby girl.  

According to a rep from KBS 2TV's new weekend drama 'All About My Mom', the three confirmed actors, Eugene, Oh Min Suk, and Choi Tae Jun, as well as the secondary characters all attended the script reading on June 29.  

The drama focuses on three siblings, the oldest being Oh Min Suk, second Eugene, and third Choi Tae Jun. Other actors include Kim Kab Soo, Lee Sang Woo, Jo Bo Ah, andSon Yeo Eun.  

Eugene's character butts heads with her mother-in-law after marriage and had never wanted to become like her mother yet goes through the same life that her mother had gone through before her. Anyone sensing a mother version to 'What's With This Family' here with the three siblings and the parent focus? Perhaps that's just most weekend dramas...

Anyway, the KBS rep stated, "Eugene has filming ahead of her. It seems Eugene will be drawing out one flashy woman's image as she matures a great deal. 'All About My Mom' will be a story that families could empathize with."

'All About My Mom' starts airing on August 15!

Guest pink_dolphins

@rosa123

This is great news! A MinSuk drama with Eugene! Can't wait. :rolleyes:

I'm actually rewatching Kill Me Heal Me now because I want more of MinSuk. hehehe :)

Can't wait to see KYW visit hubby workplace, and I'm happy he paired with eugene that already married and has a child, if not... I don't know about KYW reaction, haha... is she jealousy type? 

Once a week is long enough for me... but it can't be helped. Their first night is far for romantic, but I enjoy all the truths they share to each other. Hopefully KYW can grab the sense of romance and act as wife, really she talk everything and somehow without think first. Haha... its her charm though. 

And OMS hubby need to say everything he thinks, he thinks a lot but rarely share it with KYW wife. 

Archived