[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

When Min-soo said Ye-won was pretty I was like yess we need more flirting!! Loved how he was so shy when they were in the room together. She was pretty sexy so I understand lol. I'm excited to see how their relationship develops =D

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to see that they are still the last couple shown. It means that WGM expects viewers to keep watching till the end for them.:D Minsuk is the first guy I've seen that stitched initials for his wife on anything. As long as he hasn't cheated and had his mom do it LOL.  But I'm sure he did do it.B) It looks like he'll be in charge of carrying all future baby equipment, supplies for where ever they go. He even went ahead of time to check out the bike store.

I think the little girl part was staged. I don't think a mom would park her child in front of a guy who was being filmed to run off somewhere.:crazy: :phew: But it would be fun to watch them both with kids. He would be watching and she would be playing.:P

Just dropping by with some gifs. There are plenty of folks spazzing over the other couples, so I thought I'd add some color to this thread.

There's something very nice about these two--just simple and pleasant.

r7oEuZn.gif

Bump, bump.

BjL6Dra.gif

This graphic was hilarious. Points for stitching their initials, himself.

E68D3Q3.gif

Preview for next week. He seems pretty determined to hit all the skinship milestones, haha.

EVfMcmm.gif

Thank you for the .gif @SnowApple

I noticed that OMS again touch the KYW's shoulder to control her shopping mood. Seems like he's lean his head toward KYW's shoulder from the back because he's too frustrated.

Still counting the day for eng sub. This is the very first time for me to really excited about korean reality show.

Guest HopeyPlanter

Hi! I'm new here. I really like this couple.  I can't get over how super cute he is, when he smiles and laughs. His voice is dreamy. Ye Won is prettier in each episode. Maybe because she's wearing less makeup? I don't know. It'll be interesting to watch their defences come down. Count me in!

Hi @HopeyPlanter  Glad you jumped on.

I guess WGM trolled us. There wasn't a car scene in this episode. Anybody have a clue to what they were talking about?

How cute was it that they both show up in denim? He was so excited he put his jacket on to match her.  Hahaha his shirt had MILK on the front and BEER on the back.

Guest shkfan

Colourgrae

I understand the frustration of not understanding what they are saying... when we have waited for soooo loooooooong to see them...

I am sorry that I do not know how to insert pic and quite awkward with using the features in here... I only know how to use the reply...

But let me try....

Hahahaha.. Yeaaa! I was so surprised that the car scene didn't appear in this episode. I guess it will be appear next week. Maybe wgm decided to not cutting their moment too much, so one day dating becoming 2 ep or more. Their conversations are too precious to be cutted, in my opinion. :)

Welcome to the jungle guys @HopeyPlanter.

Guest shkfan

July summer....

Suk Ah was sitting on the bench asking himself when his wifey will be coming...As he started to feel bored.. he decided to do some exercise then he was wondering whether his wifey lost her way again or not.. then he played basketball (caption in chinese said he was trying to show off his basketball skills during the free period => haha!  but I think he is good at playing basketball). While showing Suk Ah was playing basketball by himself... They played Suk Ah's interview at the background and he was saying that he keeps thinking of being with his wifey will be very fun and interesting whenever he is free.. he hopes to see his wife and hope she can come fast...then he decided to stop playing as he worried that he perspired too much (chinese caption said he wants to look meosjin (handsome/good) in front of his wifey)..

Then he saw a toddler sitting on a stroller and started asking her where her mother went..little girl pointed to the direction where her mother was and told Suk Ah that her finger was hurt..Mother came and pushed her kid away... Suk Ah then was wondering why the little kid doesn't like him and he said he hopes to have a daughter who looks like his wifey.. Then wifey appears...

Guest shkfan

While Suk Ah was looking at his hp.. Wifey appeared... Suk Ah saw her and you can see how happy he was.. they waved and greeted each other.. Suk Ah asked how was she and told her that their clothes were matching.. then he started to put on his shirt (chinese caption: matching denim couple fashion).. He told her that he did some exercise while waiting for her (chinese caption: he was feeling very warm but still put on the shirt because of couple fashion),, then she claimed that it was really hot...He offered her drinks.. the drink in the flask was still hot, so he offered her yogurt drink instead. wifey was surprised and asked her hubby how he know that she like this drink.. He was very proud of it and he shrugged his shoulder.. he helped her to open the cap for the drink and she asked for a straw.. then both of them felt awkward... Suk Ah again blamed himself for preparing everything but not the straw.. he said he should put in even more effort because still insufficient (haha..)

She asked him what was the plan...Suk Ah told her that his plan was to do what wifey mentioned in Jeju Island => cycling.. During his interview, he said due to the unsuccessful fishing experience, he wanted to show her what he is good at...so he actually came early before his wifey to do some homework => going to the bicycle shop to learn what kind of bicycle and accessories are suitable for a newbie...

Then they walked to the bicycle shop...

Guest shkfan

In the bicycle shop, she asked him whether he is going to buy the bicycle for her and he replied he is going to buy couple bicycles for both of them...then as you know... wifey was very happy and started her "shopaholic" shopping spree and hubby busy asking for the prices...While the hubby was trying to explain that newbie does not need an expensive bike in the beginning....Wifey tried ridding on a bike which cost KW 500,000 and commented that she like it.. As hubby started to worry, she said that whichever bike is fine with her and it is ok to buy the KW 268,000 the cheapest one as she does not need an expensive one...During her interview, she said that she intentionally tried to frighten her hubby by choosing the expensive bike to see his reactions.. during his interview, he commented his wife is like a fox after he was being told about his wife's tests...and in fact he was willing to buy an expensive one for her by sacrificing himself (i.e. he will just buy the cheapest one).. but from economical point of view, it is better to correct his wife's shopping habit from the beginning...

Wifey went on to shop for the accessories like helmet, glove, elbow and knee guides.. (listen to the background music, it sounds funny).. and finally they were done shopping...

During interview, Suk Ah commented that Ye Won's eyes brighten up and will not see him when shopping and she is like a kid very cute.. and Ye Won commented that this man will do whatever she wants him to do.. even if he does not buy for her.. she is already very satisfied with his thought for her.. the bike which worth KW200K actually made her feel that it is worth KW1000K (chinese caption: it is not money but it is the thought that makes her feel haengbog i.e. happy).

Guest shkfan

Hi Colourgrae

Thanks for the compliment.. this is really my cheoeum (first time) doing this... I hope those who are waiting for eng sub "guess" based on my translation..

Pardon my bad grammar...

Guest shkfan

After the shopping spree... The couple came to this big and open cycling park..

He asked her whether she was prepared and she replied that she was a bit afraid.. He consoled her saying it was ok as he will teach her.. While he was helping his wife to wear the helmet, she asked for a mirror.. he replied her that he will help her to "see".  However, she used the hp to check her appearance because she was shy... After she was done with protecting her head, he helped her with the elbow and knee guides.. while he tried to help her to put on one of the knee guide, she rejected as she felt "itchy" (but I think she was shy)... 

Hubby asked her to tell him when her blood sugar went low as he bought her some tibits and chocolates.. he even prepared some medical supplies for just in case.. then comes this part which i do not quite understand... I think wifey was asking for ice pack (chinese caption: ice face mask/pack).. then our poor Suk Ah (again) went on blaming himself for not preparing enough in the dark room interview.. wifey realised that she should not have just blurted out the question asking for ice pack, instead she should appreciate her hubby's effort.  She acknowledged that if it was not Suk Ah, she might be beaten up by other guy for such scenario (chinese caption: Suk Ah is the one and only one good man in this world who can understand her)...She decided she should be more mature.....

Guest shkfan

Here comes the following scene which Suk Ah started to teach his wife how to ride a bicycle and this when the wifey started to questioned him about teaching other girls as he method of teaching is very "experienced".. Wifey commented that she felt love /touched /tempted /interested (what is the best word to use for 心動?)  when her hubby was teaching her and she was worried that other women will probably feel the same when her husband was teaching them...she kept denying that she was jealous but the chinese caption stated that her action and words were not aligned.. she confessed that she was curious about her man's ex-girlfriend but she dislike her being questioned by man/men about her past..she acknowledged that she is stubborn..

He lied and told his wife that he learnt it from the internet and asked the bicycle shop owner but confessed that he did taught his ex-girlfriend during the dark room interview... he immediately asked whether the confession part can be edited because he think he should not tell the truth for such thing..

The lesson continued.. but within minutes, wifey was able to cycle by herself without hubby holding on to her bicycle.. but the caring hubby kept running behind her... In the dark room interview, Ye Won said this was really her first time riding a bike and she was surprised that she can learn it so fast... while Suk Ah was a bit disappointed as his plan was destroyed... he was hoping that his wife is a slow learner so that he can give her more encouragement... and have conversation with her while holding her bicycle...

Wifey was so over-joyed when she knows how to cycle...

Guest shkfan

Then Suk Ah decided to challenge his wife on the "S" course..  the winner will have his/her wish fulfilled by the looser.. Suk Ah won after his 2nd attempt.. In his dark room interview, he said his wish was "skinship" and he was very determined to hold his wife's hand...He has never been so focus before even when he was taking his driving test..

Both of them were walking with their bikes and Suk Ah told his wife that his mood was very good after watching her interview in Section TV because wife said he is her ideal type... Wife went on to tell hubby that what she said was her genuine feeling at that time and she meant it... Suk Ah's mood index went high up..

While they were cycling together, he asked Ye Won whether she missed him during the period when they were not together.. despite that she was shy, she confessed that she missed him and it was weird...Suk Ah also confessed that he will think of her whenever he eat noodles/flour-based food... He wanted to take the photos of his food and send them to Ye Won but he does not know her contact numbers... In Ye Won's dark room interview, she was wondering why he did not ask for her contact number during their first meeting.. She felt very happy as both of them have the same feeling... Suk Ah mentioned that he does not want to ask a third party for his wife's contact and he will ask her directly...

While they were cycling under the bridge, Ye Won commented that she will be very angry if there is scandal about her husband.  If it really happened, she will tell the news that she will stop filming this show with him.  Hubby agreed with her but he flustered and lost control of his bike and started talking about him living by himself.... But the wife was more interested in the flowers by the road side than finding out what her hubby was going to say... ah!  I am a bit disappointed because I would like to know more about his life and how he plans for his future.. is Ye Won part of his plan???  Then again, Suk Ah was blaming himself for not knowing more about flowers in his interview...On the other hand, Ye Won said that she hopes to learn more from her hubby by having conversations....

Then they went on to talk about acting in "kiss" scenes, both of them were ok because they are actor/actress.. But wifey said she will visit hubby's filming site to see him act in such scenes if she is free (chinese caption: she hopes to receive compliments for being a cute and lovely wife).  However, her husband thinks that her objective was both cute and scary..

Then they cycled up the hill... The caring husband suggested that they walk when wifey said cycling up was tough...

Hei :)

i am so happy to see much more comments here...

@ruken thank you so much for for having decided to write your thought here,i really hope you will write here more often...i like your way of write

@snowapple thank you so much for gifs...you have gave much color in this thread and also a wave of joy :) please do it more often if you can and want ^^

@shkfan OMG DEAR YOU ARE AN ANGEL FOR THIS THREAD :)

you worked do hard for translate it from chinese subs and then write here...thank you from bottom of my heart and i think from the heart of everybody here ;):wub:

was very hard to wait for english subs.....

Archived