[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

i just finished to watch the last ep with subs....

OMG i laughed so hard....in truth these days are hard for me and i feel really in sad mood but this couple gave me smile again :)

Yewon is so cute and honest i love her sincerity and her purity like a small child....she says just what she thinks in that moment....i love this side of her....

i like OMS how he can be open to receive her "weird cuteness" without problem....i can't wait to see the start of their skinship :P

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that, min suky, who wants a loving wife and all the sentimentality that comes with being in love lol, I think he loves to pamper his wife, as the feed, abrazarce while sleeping, lol in short a wife to show her affection, and likewise, be pampered, jajjajaja "love is so" !!!! so he gets really nervous for the contact is very important because it has a meaning of affection.:wub:

this man like me: D is very tender and sentimental, but I feel that his wife is cold, but take into account that as a woman, still is scanning LOL !!!:w00t:

ALMOST FOR A NEW EPISODE !!!! WUUUU:phew:

@rosa123 I don't think she's cold but as you said "scanning" - checking him out. He's ready to jump into  husband land and she is more like "I haven't even dated you yet":w00t:

I am curious tho on just what kind of skinship she's going to allow.

Based on her statement in Happy Together, she is quite strict in the  skinship department. She has lots of worry regarding perseption of the "boy friend" about her. On the other hand, OMS wants to go fast track with her. He could just tell her that since they are married, anything is acceptable and see what her response is.

Preview of next episode,

yewon6_zpsfehu5gfl.jpg

yewon7_zpswexrvrll.jpg

Ok she is shaking it up again. :P

Kang Ye Won Asks Oh Min Seok About His Thigh Strength on “We Got Married”

Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Seok who make up one of the newest couples onMBC’s “We Got Married” get closer during their one night two day trip in Jeju Island.

During filming, Kang Ye Won says, “I am much more at ease now.” The same-age couple agree to use informal speech with each other and become more comfortable with one another. They even decide to give nicknames for each other.

Kang Ye Won Oh Min Seok2

The actress embarrassedly calls him “Seok-ah” using part of his name for the nickname. Oh Min Seok says, “I didn’t even realize it, but I had already been calling her my wife.”

Kang Ye Won Oh Min Seok3

Kang Ye Won Oh Min Seok4

Later, the actress asks, “Do you have thigh strength?” Her husband replies, “I have strength! I will crack an egg with my thighs.”

Kang Ye Won Oh Min Seok5

Kang Ye Won Oh Min Seok6

You can watch the newlyweds get closer when the upcoming episode airs on J

Ok she is shaking it up again. :P

Kang Ye Won and Oh Min Seok who make up one of the newest couples onMBC’s “We Got Married” get closer during their one night two day trip in Jeju Island.

During filming, Kang Ye Won says, “I am much more at ease now.” The same-age couple agree to use informal speech with each other and become more comfortable with one another. They even decide to give nicknames for each other.

The actress embarrassedly calls him “Seok-ah” using part of his name for the nickname. Oh Min Seok says, “I didn’t even realize it, but I had already been calling her my wife.”

Later, the actress asks, “Do you have thigh strength?” Her husband replies, “I have strength! I will crack an egg with my thighs.”

You can watch the newlyweds get closer when the upcoming episode airs on J

These two are so funny... went to an ambushed honeymoon obviously without preparation. Stopped at the street mart to buy from underwear, goofy clothing, toothbrush and all the very basic essentials on the spot, without complaining about the style and how they look. Anybody remember other WGM couples went on a honeymoon wearing mismatch clothing? Good thing is, they seems to enjoy themselves and having fun.

Guest pink_dolphins

Mmmmm... Yewon.... Girl, you talked about babies and thigh strength...;)

I think you are making it too obvious now that you want him. LOL :lol:

Today is Saturday! 

Auch,.... I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this system error but Soompi is having multiple tech problem and is doing funny things to my posts, so before I can edit and re-edit, let's see what OMS's takes on powerful thigh is.....

imageedit_1_6583482883_zpseypqossu.gif

The best moment for me - when she offered him some food. And he was "Really?" He just beamed because he got to feed her some food.

He's been stopped doing skinship like feeding her, holding hands or putting his arm around her. But through out the day, she's been taking notice of his kindness and humor. When they are in a sea cave and the guide points out the white sea floor, she leans way over to see and Min Suk naturally takes hold of her life jacket belt. Since is naturally swept away by things like this, I think it was wise of him to do so. Hahaha otherwise bottoms up Yewon. He also doesn't mind her driving around (although I'm sure he wished it was him) Picks up rocks for her:sweatingbullets:, wears her mask:lol:, eats her super sweet omelette :w00t: plays along with her Titanic sceneB)

At the end when they are eating, she offers food to him. This means a lot to him because he had wanted to feed her at their first meal but was told no. So his eyes really reflect that he's touched and excited. He gets to feed her too. So cute a smile on him.

Copy paste just doesn't work for me.:P

hahahahaha... ~ eyes can't lie
when i saw the video, i clearly understand what @colourgrae means. his eyes showed that he's happy when Yewon allowed (is that right ? i don't know korean, so i just assumed with what i saw :P ) him to feed her. he's so cute <3 <3 <3

again i can't wait to see the english sub
:w00t:

Guest miaumou

I really like the other couples too, but these two have quickly become my favorites! They're just the right amount of sweet & entertaining, and balance each other out so perfectly, can't wait to see more of them! Also quick thanks to those who translate the pieces missed by subbers :)

There is no discussion about the new ep? 

This couple is my second fav, but it doesn't mean I enjoy them less. I curious how OMS hubby melt his wife heart and make her show love in real way, haha... I still waiting for eng sub... 

Guest wishstarz

The waiting for subs can be unbearable!  We really need to know what they are saying so we can spazzzzz! 

Guest shkfan

Hi all 

I am new to this tread but like most of u... I am also GoongJin supporter and hope they can be together for real.

I fell in l

I particularly like ep3 because Suk Ah demonstrated a lot of love to his lovely wife..,

He was especially happy and his eyes brightened up when his wife said that she will feed him...

Hi All!!

Finally, after following this forum for 2 weeks, I decided to create an account special for this couple.hahaha

Can't wait to watch the eng sub of ep 3.

I haven't any idea about what they are talking about when I saw the raw video. But still, I can enjoy their interaction a lot. :D

Archived