[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had this huge smile on my face when I watched their episode yersterday. There where some scenes where I had to laugh out loud because Yewon's quirky personality is gold ("blah blah blah ooooOOooooo flowers!")! I find this couple amusing. They do match well!! He is smart, charming and find everything she does interesting, while she's curious and out of the ordinary. Can't wait to watch the next episode :D I'm a fan already!

hello~!

woo this is my veeery first time on Soompi thread and my fingers are veryyyy itchy to comment on this thread because of this couple!!! I mean seriously, I rarely watch WGM after GongJin couple left. I'm a teen but I can't help to like older couples interactions. They're so realistic and straightforward. I love how Kang Yewon is so random like me. I think I need to marry someone like Oh Minsuk :wub: He's so calm and I think he's great at handling woman like Yewon. He doesn't stop what she's doing, he's suporting but there's limit between the good and bad like the shopping craziness that happens. I can see that Yewon unnie can't control herself while shopping just like Jinyoung unnie :P And the fact that they already know each other before WGM is so beautiful sobs. Like a beautiful reunion. Honestly I just can't get enough of this couple even it's only one episode??????! Can't wait for the next episode with english subtitle.

Thanks for reading kekeke. I'll be back to spazz with all of you~!! :w00t:

Snapshots preview....Beach date! My understanding is that going to be a baby talk, adultery/cheating partner talk and massage talk in the episode. Very interesting heavy convo for day 1 download for these two.

yew4_zpsmyvwxypr.jpg

yewon5_zpsd4ta1g1c.jpg

yewon%206_zpsxpatn0en.jpg

That means they are very curious about each other and want to know some bottom lines. Maybe these are their personal testing questions. Like when she was so happy in the car that he went to the Catholic church. If he didn't, would he slide down the scale of being a possible husband?

After watching a few times - I think Oh Min Suk thought a lot about his interview in the morning as well as what he had seen from previous shows. Once he got the feeling that she may have similar tastes to what he was asked earlier - he kept questioning her in that vein. What a nice guy, he was thinking ahead to what they lacked and scouted out a place to stop. Still my favorite part - SHOPPING!. :w00t: He used the panties to test out what she liked in Men's underware. Would she go with the loose fitting boxers or the form fitting tightie whities? He didn't answer her 3 times, making her do the choice. So he definitely likes to check out situations and people while she just enjoys the experience.:lol:

Ok, I forgot the cameramen were already set up before they stopped at the store. WGM does have it's setups. They also have bad editing too. When she suddenly said look at the flowers, they were on a manicured street but the picture shows wild flowers out in the pasture setting.:crazy: they must review footage after the fact and said Hey, where can we get some flower shots. And one lady raises her hand and says, I took some shots on my camera!

Plenty of awkward ottoke moment in the honeymoon hotel room. From avoiding eye contact to sitting as far as possible from each other. I think they are cute together. Drinking beer and snacks for dinner. Minsuk seems so fascinated by her as Yewon is being Yewon.

yewon%208_zpszeiuxmtt.jpg

yewon%207_zpsawiu1k9i.jpg

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - Yewon, "I want to marry with baby at the same time" 20150627

[We got Married4] 우리 결혼했어요 - minsuk ♡ Yewon, wedding night! 민석♡예원 부부의 잠 못드는 첫날밤! 20150627

omg just finished watch the raw version for episode 2. Never in my life I watched a raw version of WGM. But I just can't wait for the eng subs since tomorrow already school duh (i start school on sunday yep). 

I keep wondering how many staffs does wgm set up for each couple? I wish they lessen the amount of staffs for our couple. I just want appreciate their originality towards each other. Because both of them seem like they don't act much for the sake of wgm plus they're not that young tho to act sweetly like SungJoy couple.

I hope someone will post episode 2 with eng sub asap kekeke. I just can't wait anymore to know what they're talking about.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/27/oh-min-suk-confesses-of-his-past-relationship-with-a-celebrity-to-kang-ye-won/

Oh Min Suk Confesses of His Past Relationship With a Celebrity to Kang Ye Won

Oh Min Suk Confesses of His Past Relationship With a Celebrity to Kang Ye Won

After Kang Ye Won’s persistent questioning, Oh Min Suk confesses he has dated another celebrity in the past.

On the episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” aired on June 27, the couple spend their first night together. In recognition of their new relationship, the two write down their vows together.

When Kang Ye Won asks, “What will you do if I’m late because of a work dinner?” to which Oh Min Suk replies, “I can understand because we have the same profession.”

Catching the opportunity to ask, Kang Ye Won says, “Have you ever dated a girl with the same profession as you?” Before he knows it, Oh Min Suk finds himself answering yes in the brief moment of confusion at her unexpected question.

He further elaborates his relationship, saying, “I think there are good and bad sides to it. As an experienced actor, you get your own…,” though Kang Ye Won cuts him off saying, “So you must have met a long-time experienced actor,” causing laughter with her interrogation.

kang ye won oh min suk 2

I just watched the episode, and although I don't understand Korean, I still had a good laugh while watching them interact. Looks like the MCs are having fun watching them too!!!

It was hilarious when they entered the VIP room! Omg the tension was real when they saw that one bed people. Walking around nervously like that. Did they actually think that they had to chica chica bang bang? pffffhaha. and the FACE he had when she gave him that body massage! "how the heck did I end up on the floor like this?"

I find it cute that MinSuk always seemed to listen carefully whenever YeWon spoke, maybe because her way of thinking is so different than his (come on, who else can think of using seaweed to form letters)? Everything she says is so interesting and amusing to him, and everything he says sounds so smart instructive to her. I think this relationship gonna be build on mutual respect and understanding - the kind of relationship that we love. :)

I gotta say, they look very pretty when smiling. MinSuk looks extra handsome when he smiles (that goofy smile of his).

Love happy people with nice smiles :wub:

I could not stop laughing with WHO, those nerves !!!! LOL, someone to tell you that your marriage is virtual !!! it is not true !!! hahaha this worse than we LOOL.:D:lol:

11402786_511376189012744_295260162135644

this couple killed me with laughter, I thought younger couples would have such reactions but I never thought of them with over 30 would be most tender and childish lol, I think that people to positively received, since closed with a bang gold program.:phew:

lol he looks and feels like a big kid.:wub:

and she is so tender, the only thing that occurs to me is like a hug teddy lol:lol:

Archived