[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

@colourgrae hahaha! i knoow! he had this wtf face written all over. This woman is unbelievable! MinSuk.. you better be prepared, cause your life will not stay "normal" in the next 9 months! She's just a tease ;)

I just love that a couple have so many things in common, yet can bring out new sides in each other.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the difference between them and most couples especially the young ens, is that they don't care about their images. They washed up, took off the make up and act naturally. No fuss about how they look like without make up. Most people care about that kind of thing especially on the first meeting day, but they seems to be okay with it. I'm sure MinSeouk turned off the light to somewhat lessen the exposure of the bare faces on camera. I should re-watch it and see if the caption mentions such a thing.

@NitaA That is so true about not caring about their image. Yewon started off that way with choosing the casual clothes and I think he just goes with the flow. If she's ok with it, so is he.

I'm gett a MinYoung flashback with her "massaging" his back as well as she totally beat him in a game like JinYoung could do to NGM.:lol:

@anniepanda I'm counting on seeing that confused face of his a lot.:w00t:

@rosa123 I think that is what kept him up all night. (besides the hard floor and bugs)

I think she offered to sleep on the floor since she had been in the army (real men) but he was the man and said no thanks.B):D

This picture is funny because when Yewon approaching Minseok caption said: "Here she comes" and everyone held their breath thinking she was initiating a skinship. Turns out,...... pari/fly! .....:crazy:....

yewon%2010_zpsuj5hvyt8.jpg

From allkpop

Kang Ye Won tells Oh Min Suk she wants a baby before marriage on 'We Got Married'

June 27, 2015 @ 4:43 pm
Actress Kang Ye Won dropped a bomb on Oh Min Suk and viewers by telling him she wants a baby before marriage on the June 27th installment of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: 'WGM's next couple - 'Real Men'(female edition)'s Kang Ye Won & 'Misaeng's Oh Min Suk?

Oh Min Suk mentioned, "My older brother is married and just had a baby. My nephew is so cute." Kang Ye Won asked if he wants to be a father, and he said, "I started feeling that way recently." She then revealed, "I want to have a baby and wedding at the same time," surprising Oh Min Suk.

Kang Ye Won pressed, "I want to have a baby before getting married." Oh Min Suk confessed, "I thought I heard wrong. It seems her goal is to have a baby before marriage. I'm confused. To be honest, I still don't really understand."

What do you think of Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won's chemistry so far?

Guest pink_dolphins

"Kang Ye Won pressed, "I want to have a baby before getting married." Oh Min Suk confessed, "I thought I heard wrong. It seems her goal is to have a baby before marriage. I'm confused. To be honest, I still don't really understand."

Mmmm... If I would look at it between the lines does YeWon want sex with MinSuk? LOL :D

like others metioned, 2 reasons why I like older couples (partly why I like OMS and KYW): they don't care too much abt their appearance, can be relaxed abt it and go with the flow.

and 2nd, they can talk abt things like babies without batting an eyelash :D

If I remember right, Lee SoYeon and Yoon Han talked abt kids and we all remember NGM and HJY talking abt babies and even pretending to have not just one but 2 kiddies during their WGM stint! LOL

From allkpop

Kang Ye Won tells Oh Min Suk she wants a baby before marriage on 'We Got Married'

Actress Kang Ye Won dropped a bomb on Oh Min Suk and viewers by telling him she wants a baby before marriage on the June 27th installment of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: 'WGM's next couple - 'Real Men'(female edition)'s Kang Ye Won & 'Misaeng's Oh Min Suk?

Oh Min Suk mentioned, "My older brother is married and just had a baby. My nephew is so cute." Kang Ye Won asked if he wants to be a father, and he said, "I started feeling that way recently." She then revealed, "I want to have a baby and wedding at the same time," surprising Oh Min Suk.

Kang Ye Won pressed, "I want to have a baby before getting married." Oh Min Suk confessed, "I thought I heard wrong. It seems her goal is to have a baby before marriage. I'm confused. To be honest, I still don't really understand."

did he ask why? and did she answer?

maybe she wants to make sure the guy is fertile with her before tying the knot?:w00t::wub:

I think there was a longer clip if I'm guessing right during this baby talk, on the page @pre posted with the other video clips. it was 2+ mins long...I wish I understood korean :(

From allkpop

i think the reason KYW talk about baby b4 marriage is because of her 'body clock'... kinda risky for women to get pregnant above 35... so she must be thinking, "since i'm getting older n body clock is ticking, why don't i just make baby first then think about wedding later on"... i bet she really want to hv child of her own... but don't hv luck with a guy (who she would think as 'father/husband' type)... OMS kinda insensitive about this issue since men won't hv a problem getting a baby (unless he's impotent) even if they were 50...

addendum on the bare face thing - isn't it so that WGM requires their stars to agree to exposing their bare face on the show? I can't quite remember where I read this or watched it but I remember it was one of the things they ask the celebrities along with not dating anyone outside the show while they're on.

The only one I don't quite remember doing it is HJY although they showed her with the mask on but I don't remember seeing her bare face. KSE also washed off makeup and I remember the false lashes on the sink though I don't remember her face.

What's awesome abt KYW is that she didn't make a fuss abt it. She wasn't too self-conscious abt it. It's time to go to bed, so time to wash face so she just goes and does it! There were a couple of younger females on the show who were more nervous and didn't need to be at all. So, thumbs up to KYW!

Isn't it weird when they show stars supposedly just woken up and they're in full make up? LOL!

I hope when these 2 wake up (next episode), they'll still be in their bare-faced glory. Would love to see their reactions esp since OMS turned the lights off and we didn't get to see their reactions to seeing each other without make up on that night.

addendum on the bare face thing - isn't it so that WGM requires their stars to agree to exposing their bare face on the show? I can't quite remember where I read this or watched it but I remember it was one of the things they ask the celebrities along with not dating anyone outside the show while they're on.

The only one I don't quite remember doing it is HJY although they showed her with the mask on but I don't remember seeing her bare face. KSE also washed off makeup and I remember the false lashes on the sink though I don't remember her face.

What's awesome abt KYW is that she didn't make a fuss abt it. She wasn't too self-conscious abt it. It's time to go to bed, so time to wash face so she just goes and does it! There were a couple of younger females on the show who were more nervous and didn't need to be at all. So, thumbs up to KYW!

Isn't it weird when they show stars supposedly just woken up and they're in full make up? LOL!

I hope when these 2 wake up (next episode), they'll still be in their bare-faced glory. Would love to see their reactions esp since OMS turned the lights off and we didn't get to see their reactions to seeing each other without make up on that night.

LOL,... IKR! Some ladies did really have problem with showing their true faces or,... made a big fuss before finally did that (like someone twisted their arms...maybe WGM does). KYW possibly doesn't mind as she's in Real Men which is pretty rough show to be in if you want to be pretty all the time. Maybe she doesn't count on make up because she has a body like this.

I think JY briefly showed her bare face after taking the mask off in WGM, but she did that in other shows plenty of times. Yura did too even though it took her time to do it. What ridiculous is sometimes the male idols act worse than the female.

As always with the older couples, I can't wait for the subs. They always do more in depth talking.

I was absent for few months from WGM and come to find out I can't find the sites that are airing with caption subbing anymore. Where are they? What happens to Soompy TV, DramaCool TV, and few others, are they not airing the WGM English sub with captions anymore? This bare minimum subs doesn't translate the hilarity of the conversations most of the time.

@NitaA I know. Dramacool is the same as Kshowonline and it's missed part of their conversations and captions. It seems to take longer and longer for Dramafire to do the subs. It's two episodes behind now. I still haven't upgraded my system so I'm stuck with just a few. :crazy:

Guest pink_dolphins

As always with the older couples, I can't wait for the subs. They always do more in depth talking.

True. When they talk about serious stuff on marriage life it isn't awkward to hear. I think the best age for WGM couples is mid 20's to 30's. Younger than that it is already for the sake of ratings. :)

@NitaA I know. Dramacool is the same as Kshowonline and it's missed part of their conversations and captions. It seems to take longer and longer for Dramafire to do the subs. It's two episodes behind now. I still haven't upgraded my system so I'm stuck with just a few. :crazy:

Is the subs going to be released anytime this week? Does everyone depend on myksn only?

Archived