[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta watch the subbed episode, I think I'm gonna love this couple

Me to! I like their from the first look and after watching this episode with sub I fell in love tight in this couple. I hope that all their time in the WGM I will be enjoy watch Noodles Couple. <3

Guest GKorean

I really like this couple.. i think it will become my fav one after song jaerim and so eun leaving.. i like the mature feeling that these couples give... And i think this guy is really handsome..i like the fact he gives a fresh look to the show cause he is really honest about his thought!!! I can't wait for the honeymoon

Hello new fan i like thid couple so much....they are so adorable....

I tried to watch the ep on kso and ksn by my phone but i don't know why but i cannot. ...so i wonder if someone knows if there are cutvideo about this first ep of youtube version of this ep

Thank you ;)

i know that i'll love Yewon and Minsuk when i saw the preview on the previous ep. :D since they have the same atmosphere like my latest favorite couple from WGM, GoongJin (of course i don't want to compare the new couple with them). i like them when Yewon asked if they were going to sleep together and Minsuk silent for a moment and answer her question confidently. :D (totally my style ! :w00t:) My reaction when i saw that scene, was exactly same like all the MCs, LOL ! :lol:
Poor Minsuk, he imagined that he would sleep while hugging Yewon but they're not. also, when they picked underwear for each other, hahahahahahaha !!

Most here are "goongjin" fans include me....

I really like this couple because seems to be my totally style maybe because the age.....i am in my 30's too so i feel near them.....and then the chemistry seems to be great even if this is their first meeting on wgm.....i am sure they will be hilarious and romantic at the same time. ......now i watch this show for 2 couples....jongyeon couple and yewon minsuk couple. ....

I can't wait to watch next ep.....

Anyway if i don't get wrong, they have worked together in the past right?  So they are not new to each other. ..

Yes they worked on a film together. I saw her on a variety show and she said she is fearful of new people. So WGM must have looked around and found him. Not only did they meet before but they match on several things that are important to them. Isn't it amazing? I wonder if there were any other close matches.

It looks like they will have a fun time finding out more about each other. 

Anyway minsuk and yewon starting to follow each other on IG and minsuk liked one od yewon pic (the couple one)

I believe he also liked her last one.  Yewon is hilarious and random. She was in Running Man last year in the Winter Olympic episode but very timid there. Curious what kind of curve ball WGM is setting them up in the future......

hello, same as you all, 

this couple is really adorable, they mature but cute in the same way

haha, after watched their first episode, ive decide to looking forward to this couple, 

what must we call  them, noodle couple? myuun couple? kekekekek ^^

I really like how he took the lead in trying to get a conversation going. Most of the questions he asked her, were what he was asked in his interview. And he must like curious people because he is too. She also worked into the conversation, her preferences of what she likes in a man. When she said that he was smart, that got him thinking about what he was saying. Hahaha but when she talked about Why is a Bull called a Bull, he began to feel less smart.:crazy: She certainly will keep him on his toes.:w00t:

I also think he's a smart person in a practical way. He didn't have a jacket to throw on the seat for her, so he used the mission card to cover the hot seat. He's a happy person and tries to deal with her shopping by putting his hand on her shoulder at first, then still laughing (tho frustrated) he goes with the flow. He tries at least twice to try introducing banal to her but she keeps to the honorifics. So he wants to be friendly from the get go, which means to me, that they will get close fairly quickly. 

PMS mentioned how YeWon has "different image" in variety shows. Can someone explain what does it mean? I have not watched any of her drama/movie, but I watched her in Running Man and she was pretty quite there. I know she is also a cast member for Real Men (Female special) but I don't know what does she like in that show. 

Speaking of variety show, WGM's rating bounced back to above 7 with these two couples premiere. Can they maintain it?..... It remains to be seen.

I've only seen her in one variety show and she kept talking about her socialphobia. But from what I saw, I think she is just nervous to meet new people but is fine with familiar, half familiar people. In Real Men (women's version) she cried all the time over small things. But everyone liked her and she got better as time went on. She didn't give up. She seems to overthink things but has a lively personality.

I'm liking this pairing. I think he will step in to take care of her and he seems fascinated with her quirks. Maybe she has the edge on him right now after doing Real Men. They had to rough it  out and do things out of the blue. 

I mean- jump on a plane, be married, go shopping with new husband, share a room. :w00t:

Guest pink_dolphins

I like this couple! They are funny! I hope their hilarious interaction and individual comments will continue on. :D I have 2 pairs now to look forward to each week - the Brown Eyed couple and this pair... :wub:

So far I have watched "older couples" and loving them (Kim Won Jun/Park So Hyun (younger husband/older wife), Namgoong Min/Hong JinYoung (older husband/younger wife) and Oh Min Seok/Kang Ye-Won (same age husband and wife)) and I love them all. I've found similarity between JinYoung and Ye-Won whom both are spontaneous, a bit ditsy and although they seems to be easy going, they have a commonality for being extreme nervousness around new peep. Another similarity is in this department below,

yewon3_zpsosdxogki.jpg      jy5_zpshi2nkagv.jpg  

:P

HELLO!!! WUUUU :phew::lol:

is very close to enjoy a chapter more of this beautiful couple. I never thought I could have fun with them from the beginning lol. KYW the part where it says "if I do not like I get divorced?" wuahh was the best, it is the most honest and fun I've heard from some participants in WGM, hahaha.:D

I've noticed that are not very active in IG, but I think that can change as NGM now is very, very active lol. but talking about the couple noodles certainly could be a good name for ellos.simplemente I love, I'm sure it will be worth seeing, porfin a mature couple, I missed that.

he looks so cute, like a big kid lol:P

she is very pretty but not that kind of extravagance if not rather something subtle and mysterious that makes you want to know more about it lol, apparently likes dogs, maybe this is your dog ??, hopefully we see in some episode. perhaps even a member of the family becomes jejejeje;)

11329926_509983965818633_518229777542984

10990061_509984135818616_232470390170842

:wub::wub::wub:

Guest pink_dolphins

Kang Ye Won in 1 night 2 days season 2 guest. She was so hilarious at that episode with friends. :D

joo-won_1378650269_af_org.jpg

Archived