[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

[Fantaken] 150712 Kang Sora was spotted on the streets yesterday , LOL! is that home slippers she's wearing!! My girl my girl! :w00t:

Translation written by blogger, here's the link http://blog.naver.com/swgk3639/220418113439

"Who is the woman in front of me? Kang Sora!Eventhough she wore sunglasses but she radiates aura and as expected from a celebrity". credits to @rynn_peace 

Thank you for sharing this. I must be missing her so much that I was happy to see her even if it was back view! Is she wearing hotel slippers? This is what I like about her-cool chick! She could wear anything and still look cool and stunning!

That's what I thought too at first, you know how koreans always change into their pair of home slippers.. kinda looks like she walked out with one. Hahaha of maybe her slippers just look like that from far. Hahahaha! 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Fantaken] 150712 Kang Sora was spotted on the streets yesterday , LOL! is that home slippers she's wearing!! My girl my girl! :w00t:

Translation written by blogger, here's the link http://blog.naver.com/swgk3639/220418113439

"Who is the woman in front of me? Kang Sora!Eventhough she wore sunglasses but she radiates aura and as expected from a celebrity". credits to @rynn_peace 

Thank you for sharing this. I must be missing her so much that I was happy to see her even if it was back view! Is she wearing hotel slippers? This is what I like about her-cool chick! She could wear anything and still look cool and stunning!

Thanks for sharing @pandalover1.

Yes @Lhej Sora looks good in anything! Even home slippers look cool on her! B)

My girl! My girl! :w00t: ( I remember Sora was singing a few words from this song in one bts clip of Warm & Cozy.)

@pandalover1 yuhuuuuu,, sora is so coool, i like her looks so relax in public space, ^^.. she just like being going around in her neighborhood

@icemaid really? she sing that song? i love that song too, LOL,,, *suddenly feeling old*

@delfin yes she sang but like one line only haha....its in a bts video with the mayor.

Sora mentioned to KSO 'My Girl' & sang just one bit  "I got sunshine~" :lol:

@delfin don't have to feel old, I dig the golden hits too & even Sora loves the oldies, I love her song choices. :D

Ok found the bts video, watch 2.36 - 2.55 :phew:

@icemaid she really sang that song, :D .. how can't i don't feel old? when i sang westlife song with my hoobae, they would said, onnie/noona you show ur true generation and then laughed, and they just few years younger than me, LOL

if sora really love oldies i like her choices too,, aaaa i just remember oppa like folk song, LOL

seems like merge post problem just happen in k-drama forum

Ahemmmmm.....both leads haven’t moved on with Lee Jeong Joo! YYS wore a LJJ style on the VIP Premiere while KS is wearing it on her day off! She hasn’t also changed her profile picture even if many of her fans in ig are asking her. Maybe because Warm and Cozy will still be shown in other countries or she is waiting for her new project or can I be delusional and think that KS thinks they look good together and wants to keep it for a longer time! hehe

Ahemmmmm.....both leads haven’t moved on with Lee Jeong Joo! YYS wore a LJJ style on the VIP Premiere while KS is wearing it on her day off! She hasn’t also changed her profile picture even if many of her fans in ig are asking her. Maybe because Warm and Cozy will still be shown in other countries or she is waiting for her new project or can I be delusional and think that KS thinks they look good together and wants to keep it for a longer time! hehe

What?! Did I hear it right? Her "fans" want her to change her profile pic! :crazy: What sort of fans are they? :blink: Definitely not Sora fans for sure! :angry:

How can her so call "fans" not support her drama & her partner? :rolleyes:Geez!

Especially Sora & YYS oppa look so good together! :wub: 

What?! Did I hear it right? Her "fans" want her to change her profile pic! :crazy: What sort of fans are they? :blink: Definitely not Sora fans for sure! :angry:

i think sora will keep it for a while until she find new project (that's what i thought), she definitely has reason to keep it, well even it's better if the reason because she likes that picture, :D  .. she will changed it for sure, just need to be patience, look of warmers, got rewarded after 4 months, LOL

They are obviously from another ship. They are her fans but not as cool as we are who will support her and cheer for her with whatever project she does or whomever she pairs with.

i think sora will keep it for a while until she find new project (that's what i thought), she definitely has reason to keep it, well even if it's better because she likes that picture, :D  .. she will changed it for sure, just need to be patience, look of warmers, got rewarded after 4 months, LOL

I hope they would stop harassing her. She will change when she wants to, perhaps like you say when she is in a new project.

Warmers are patiently waiting......for goodies.:D

@delfin speaking about yys oppa & songs, there was a past interview (can't remember where I saw it) that he mentioned he has been listening alot to Your Scent by Gary & Jung In. He said he likes the lyrics.

I finally found it. The lyrics seem so JJ & GW hahaha. Enjoy! :D

They are obviously from another ship. They are her fans but not as cool as we are who will support her and cheer for her with whatever project she does or whomever she pairs with.

Agreed..Another ship or not they should be supporting sora in whatever work she chooses to do, that's being a true fan.. I guess they aren't really her fan after all.. 

Hahaha! And LJJ would probably be embedded in sora's heart forever because it is after all her first prime time lead role and same goes for oppa too! It's a whole new level for them from now on! I'm glad they were able to do this together, it's like getting their promotion at the same time together! So it's significant and unforgettable.. kekeke..

@pandalover1

Yes, its both Kang Sora & Yoo Yeon Seok first prime time lead role & they got to do it together! :w00t:

I am sure it will always remain special for them & squirrel away in their hearts even as the years rolled by.

Unforgettable......:wub:

Archived