[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

YYS oppa  to make a cameo in  of drama SBS  'Mrs Cop "

from article interview Son Ho Joon http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1164822

Hojun asked oppa to cameo in his new drama and oppa agreed, apparently hojun has already talked to the pd about it and the pd agreed but nothing official yet. Hehe.. but yes to be fair oppa should cameo! :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from article interview Son Ho Joon http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1164822

Hojun asked oppa to cameo in his new drama and oppa agreed, apparently hojun has already talked to the pd about it and the pd agreed but nothing official yet. Hehe.. but yes to be fair oppa should cameo! :P

To be even fairer, Sora should also cameo :P since she is the female lead of W&C.

Maybe YYS & Sora can cameo as a married couple in Mrs Cop. :phew:

To be even fairer, Sora should also cameo :P since she is the female lead of W&C.

unlikely though since its a detective drama. perhaps yys will cameo as one of the criminal and sora as the extra policewomen. Ha ha. Or perhaps both caught as con artist. Mwahaha..

unlikely though since its a detective drama. perhaps yys will cameo as one of the criminal and sora as the extra policewomen. Ha ha. Or perhaps both caught as con artist. Mwahaha..

Partners in crime? Highly intelligent con artist couple working together. Hahaha why not?hahahaha! But let's not get ahead of ourselves, clearly it's just going to be yys oppa only, unless somehow oppa hojun and sora becomes three musketeers friends lol! And if and only if sora says she is close with both oppa and hojun. Hahaha! 

@pandalover1 a dream is a dream until it became reality. Lol.. ahh.. i wish an interview will come out soon. I'm lack of patience ^^

Those stills are yet shown anywhere right? Its different from the one released in sk

@pandalover1 a dream is a dream until it became reality. Lol.. ahh.. i wish an interview will come out soon. I'm lack of patience ^^

Those stills are yet shown anywhere right? Its different from the one released in sk

Yes it's same but not the same.. LOL! 

Those interviews, i'm waiting for the end of the month and beginning of the next month.. i believe we will always be rewarded for having patience.. i shall endure! hahaha! it's hard restraining myself, i want to delulu and will delulu at times but i tend to hold myself back! hehe

Those interviews, i'm waiting for the end of the month and beginning of the next month.. i believe we will always be rewarded for having patience.. i shall endure! hahaha! it's hard restraining myself, i want to delulu and will delulu at times but i tend to hold myself back! hehe

why did you? you shouldnt though! Ha ha.. thats what shipper paradise created for. So that we can keep our delulu mind running wild. Ha ha ha..

Tell you the truth.. i have lots more. but normally i spill it one by one once there's some evidence connecting them. Eventhough a weak one. Just like the earlier picture of yys in lutson. I just cant stop my delulu mind running. Lol

why did you? you shouldnt though! Ha ha.. thats what shipper paradise created for. So that we can keep our delulu mind running wild. Ha ha ha..

Tell you the truth.. i have lots more. but normally i spill it one by one once there's some evidence connecting them. Eventhough a weak one. Just like the earlier picture of yys in lutson. I just cant stop my delulu mind running. Lol

I'm just waiting for stronger materials, I need to be convinced to believe it hahaha! ..that's why.. hehehe I wanna see their interview first. It's very important I need to know if they still intend to hang out or have been hanging out after WAC tho they're busy.. hehehe.. let's just say I'm being careful, I wanna protect my heart you know. Hahahaha! 

Lemme add a WooJoo fanart here. 

And another one! 

@ced2 @icemaid

Seems like Oppa went on a holiday with his travel buddy,or buddies/bffs .. Oppa is in Japan, he did say that he wanted to go to japan.. 

Wish our main leads would go to Japan and promote their drama there and wish Japanese would love Woojoo and their drama like how we love them so they will have reasons to be together overseas! 

@ced2 @icemaid

Seems like Oppa went on a holiday with his travel buddy,or buddies/bffs .. Oppa is in Japan, he did say that he wanted to go to japan.. 

Wish our main leads would go to Japan and promote their drama there and wish Japanese would love Woojoo and their drama like how we love them so they will have reasons to be together overseas! 

Agreed! They should promote the drama more! Maybe other countries too like Thailand since it's very famous there! 

@ced2 @icemaid

seems that he's not in a full busy mode yet since he can spend time fr traveling. The show will officially launched in japan somewhere in august. Who knows they might go there again nearing the date. Hehe

@ced2 @icemaid

Thank you @pandalover1 for the update.

So Oppa went to Japan with his travel buddies,,,,,haih another balloon burst.

Let's wait for those interviews..........grasping at straws!

Anybody has any news about sora? She seems silent this passed few days? ^^

Nope nothing. Lol that girl is so ninja that even if she leaves for Europe we wouldn't know either..Lol!

i tend to agree with that one. I bet she knows how to blend in with the crowd without being noticed perfectly. just like how she went for a day out with all her sunny friends before. Nobody saw them except for the pictures they posted. Lol

P/s: we wouldn't know either if she left for japan. Lol. 

Archived