[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

737da791-e4a4-4375-8dbf-6ad0e4eaddb8.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, who has been focusing on his film career with hits like The Technicians and Twenty, turned down some pretty big drama roles such as the lead in Pinocchio and Jeju Island Gatsby. Do you think Kim Woo Bin regrets not taking the Jeju Island Gatsby role because he didn’t get to kiss Kang Sora like this?

http://www.dramafever.com/news/-korean-actors-and-actresses-who-regret-turning-down-roles-in-popular-dramas/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@allmylife00 that was a hilarious article by dramafever. Trolling the actor's decision. Ho ho.. personally i'm glad that KWB actually turn it down. because of that i get to know the talented YYS and now following his work. His chemistry with KSR are off the screen. I doubt is KWB can play that role well without being hated for the first few episodes.

@allmylife00 that was a hilarious article by dramafever. Trolling the actor's decision. Ho ho.. personally i'm glad that KWB actually turn it down. because of that i get to know the talented YYS and now following his work. His chemistry with KSR are off the screen. I doubt is KWB can play that role well without being hated for the first few episodes.

I am with you @‌ced2 . Indeed thanks to KWB I got to know this fine actor YYS. YYS oppa deserves that kiss from KSR! :w00t::wub: 

KWB better luck next time :lol: Thanks for posting the article @allmylife00

Guys.. i found this picture on twitterland

picture of oppa at lutson hotel. Browse through the blog, there's pictorial of sora too. Now it makes me remember a post in instagram from a fan saying that she saw both ksr and yys at the hotel for pictorial. But in fact we could only see ksr's picture released out.

My shipping heart and delulu mind are thinking that yys is with ksr during the photoshoot. Perhaps he was accompanying her during filming break? with this picture in place, it makes my delulu thought become stronger. Oh.. my weak heart. :P

Anyway.. abt yys's busy schedule. i guess artist will always have their way of dating and work their relationship out during busy schedules. There's technology. They can keep in touch with that. I can't help to think the "long distance relationship" conversation in WaC is actually referring to their life after the drama. They can meet at 'home' whenever they have time. Hahaha.. somebody kill me please. I cant stop.. mian  -_-"

@ced2  I wonder if they were both staying in this hotel during the filming of W&C.

They could have breakfast together & other offscreen activities. :w00t:

While listening to this song, me thinking - Oppa, do you have a Blank Space to write Sora's name....:phew:

Yes @icemaid. Even from SYA's interview i gathered that they went out for dinner often among the drama team. So i bet there could be times when they both went out without the others. Ha ha.

Yes @icemaid. Even from SYA's interview i gathered that they went out for dinner often among the drama team. So i bet there could be times when they both went out without the others. Ha ha.

Afterall they do need to discuss about their scenes together, one thing we do know that sora and oppa do discuss what they intend to do before filming.. hehehe.. so it's highly probable they had a lot of meals together.. keke. 

Afterall they do need to discuss about their scenes together, one thing we do know that sora and oppa do discuss what they intend to do before filming.. hehehe.. so it's highly probable they had a lot of meals together.. keke. 

They could even practice the scene together before shooting right? could they practiced the lap kiss before hand? ahh.. maybe thats why their romantic scene are flawless. My byeontaeness.. lol! 

Btw Yys was spotted at Incheon airport, I wonder where is he heading too? If it's Japan then it's a holiday with his travel buddies but if it's elsewhere then prolly for work. So if it's work, cf? Photoshoot? Kekeke.. 

According to Rynn she said the poster said he wanted to greet oppa but he walked too fast. 

@ced2 didn't we had a gist from the last BTS? How they we're practicing..kekeke..:P

@pandalover1  maybe Oppa is heading to Spain for photoshoot? :P Vamos!!! :lol:

Well come to think of it, if it's japan he would have just flew from gimpo but he's flying from incheon.. kekeke.. well we'll find out sooner or later.. let's hope he updates his IG! 

Isn't he busy now with filming of his new movie?

Haha Oppa looking at sunglasses again?! B)

Well come to think of it, if it's japan he would have just flew from gimpo but he's flying from incheon.. kekeke.. well we'll find out sooner or later.. let's hope he updates his IG! 

Don't think he has started filming yet, I'm not sure where's the location he's filming.. not too sure..maybe overseas? Fully in Korea? all I know is descriptions and the casting list of his new movie that he's going to start filming just came out the day before or yesterday..

Don't think he has started filming yet, I'm not sure where's the location he's filming.. not too sure..maybe overseas? Fully in Korea? all I know is descriptions and the casting list of his new movie that he's going to start filming just came out the day before or yesterday..

I hope his filming is done fully in Korea. ;) Know what I am thinking? :phew: :lol:

Btw Yys was spotted at Incheon airport, I wonder where is he heading too? If it's Japan then it's a holiday with his travel buddies but if it's elsewhere then prolly for work. So if it's work, cf? Photoshoot? Kekeke.. 

According to Rynn she said the poster said he wanted to greet oppa but he walked too fast. 

@ced2 didn't we had a gist from the last BTS? How they we're practicing..kekeke..:P

ohh.. where is he heading? That shoes and hat.. i've seen sora wearing almost the same one before. ha ha.. he's obsessed with sunglasses i guess. He will always travel with one.

@pandalover1  but but.. that practice is in front of everybody. I bet there's one in private too. Ha ha ha..

ohh.. where is he heading? That shoes and hat.. i've seen sora wearing almost the same one before. ha ha.. he's obsessed with sunglasses i guess. He will always travel with one.

@pandalover1  but but.. that practice is in front of everybody. I bet there's one in private too. Ha ha ha..

@ced2

Not sure where he is heading to.. hehehe practice alone just them two.. ermmm kekeke.. maybe they'll tell us in their interviews hehehe.. 

@icemaid I know what you're thinking.. I'm restraining myself..lol!! I need to be on earth!! Hahaha 

@ced2 now that you mention it, yes I have seen Sora wearing the same type of hat & shoes! :w00t: 

Wish someone can do a fanart of them looking identical (twins) in those hat & shoes!  :lol:

Archived