Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Bora was in the right to have kept Seol away from MinSeol. I'm not joking when I say I don't even know how Seol has not been killed yet. Did the girl not learn anything from her one nice gesture to crazy as get all Younggon. Don't get me wrong, I hate to victim blame and I'm not trying to do it here. However after knowing how obsessed Younggon was with Bora and that idiot who is now his girlfriend and many the female population on campus, and also seeing this out burst and the degree of it during the basketball game...WHY IN THE WORLD DID SEOL SEEK HIM OUT TO COMFORT HIM AND DO A NICE GESTURE!?!?! If I was Jung and I saw that, after everything that had transpired, I would think she likes him too because if not WTF is wrong with Seol? Why is she being friendly towards someone is "stalking" her friend and showed his true colors on the basketball court. My momma taught me how to avoid danger okay. I would not talk, eat, sit next to, or do nothing with a girl who is dressing like me. Stealing my things and lying about it, and then causing a scene attacking me and playing me to be in the wrong when it's her....okay looney tunes, imma let you be least you throw gasoline on me and set me on fire and then cry over my ashes about all you did was want to love me and that I brought it onto my self because, "I just wanted to be you friend".

i was thinking the same thing. i was like, SEOL HE JUST PULLED BORA'S HAND! in front of everyone! he's... there's... should be something wrong with his brain...

but Seol, blessed her heart, even gave him  bottle of water. although i think one of the reason she did that is because she thought - Young-gon was correct about Jung since Young-gon keep yapping on and on as how Jung is fake.

40 minutes ago, madlena said:

Awww my heart aches for jung!! When he saw seol and jun with inho under the umbrella all Cozy and cheerful while she barely lets him touch her... Cant wait for 

Reveal hidden contents

The scene where inho and jung fist fight and seol takes care of him afterwards

#sunbaefighting #seoljung

Can anyone that read the webtoon in korean in season 4 i think it was where 

Hide contents

Seol goes to his house and they fight for something and then they start making out, does anyone know what they were fighting for??

Spoiler

So afterbthe Minsoo fiasco and fight at home our OTP make up. Then YJ is onec again hurt when he saw how close are seol and inho. He then kind of cut off contact yet help euntaek defeat YG. When seo hear his involvement she decides to go directly see him at home.

2 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

My hand is itching to write what Seol thought of Jung after that big fight they had...haha. There's a chapter that tell us finally what Seol thought of Jung and he's not a psycho or creepy. I hv to agree with Seol's opinion on that!:D:P 

Would you mind pm'ing me the link to that chapter? I'm really curious about it now. Finally broke and started reading the webtoon but I just barely hit season 2. ><

44 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@40somethingahjumma @MrsSoJiSub @SeGafanlady  @chasingdaisy 

I believe, we should create a fanclub "Yoo Yung" !!  cheerleader pink mouse Because we are all saying, he isn't creepy at all! And we all feel sorry for him! big eye milk bottle

LOL.

You're on! Let's see if anyone else jumps on board. :lol:

I've never been in a fan club before. Stalking the stalker, eh?

Guest parisonheaven

Episode 9 Text Preview

꾸준히 신경을 긁어대는 민수와 전보다 더 노골적으로 접근하는 영곤 때문에 점점 더 지쳐가는 설. 결국 조별 프로젝트 발표 날 민수를 향한 분노를 터뜨려버리고 만다. 하지만 영곤에 의해 유정과 영곤 사이의 진실을 알아버린 설은 결국 유정에게 잠시 거리를 두자 얘기하고, 유정은 그런 설을 쉽게 받아들이지 못하는데.. 한편 유정에 의해 오피스텔에서 쫓겨난 인하는 인호의 집에서 함께 살게 된다.

With Min Soo repeatedly getting on her nerves and Young Gon blatantly trying to approach her even more than before, Seol has gradually become exhausted. During the day of the group project presentation, she eventually explodes in anger in front of Min Soo. However, after finding out from Young Gon about the truth of what happened between him and Yoo Jung, Seol asks Yoo Jung to temporarily maintain a distance from her. Yoo Jung is unable to accept that Seol is like that.. Meanwhile, In Ha who has been kicked out of her apartment because of Yoo Jung, goes to In Ho's house and lives together with him.

"Have started missing my dongsaengs.. The coordination between actors is great"

tumblr_o1nwniuR3v1qaf5qqo1_500.jpgtumblr_o1nwniuR3v1qaf5qqo2_500.jpg

Credit: WM

Those who instead like euntaek the most will receive a lion plushie phone chain from me, free shipping LOL.

Listen to the Episode 1 BGM titled Dawn. It's magical! Or maybe just because I'm an Iron and Wine fan and it's similar.  Btw, I hyperlinked YT lyric videos and English translations. Plus Ep 1 BGM list, courtesy of that wonderful blogger. 

Reminder:

> Do not quote long posts. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. If you're using a desktop/laptop, highlight the subsection you wish to react to and then a "Quote this" function will appear. Or you can just simply address the poster like this:

@jeijei  umm, ktnxbye

> Do not post consecutively. 

> Use spoiler tags for webtoon spoilers.

Hi.. newbie to this thread ^^ i have watched till ep 8 but i still confused with the drama... 

1. Did Yoo Jung really injured In Ho's hand?

2. Is Yoo Jung really have mental issue? He seems to be sudden cold sudden warm.... i really don't understand him

3. In Ha also have mental issue?

4. Do Yoo Jung really likes Seol? He seems ........... i still can't read his mind.... 

hey, count me in on YJ fan club! I am team Jung from day one. :D

Am still having problem posting on soompi with mobile. once I have emoticons selected I cant delete them on my phone. I have to post it first, then edit it with my pc, which is what I am doing now.

@visiopeia hi, welcome. No its not clear who injured Inho's hand. Until now, things lead us to believe that Jung has something to do with it. but Jung has somewhat deny it and knowing Jung, he wont do something like that. Inha, the sister, is the prime suspect now.

Yes Yoo Jung is genuinely interested in Seol. They didnt start out liking each other when they were classmates, but from ep 3 onwards, many incidents have shown that Jung cares deeply for Seol and go out of his way to do alot of things to benefit her.

Archived