Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do agree that the things that some of these students do tend to be exagerrated. But it is an exagerration... I actually feel that the original sentiments are pretty normal and common. This si what I like so much about CITT actually!

University is a tricky environment. There is always someone who is so insecure and invisible that she is going to try to copy someone, I could actually understand where YG was coming from and his reaction to the whole incident, his screaming at Jung that he was fake, etc. When in a social context like University, it is hard sometimes to rationally about things. Seol had difficulties doing that at first too: she was being paranoid (or not), in any case, she was overthinking what was happening.

Anyway, I still have not watched episode 8, but I did watch episode 7 and I found really interesting what Jung said to the perv while he was beating him. When the guy asked him if his girlfriend knew what kind of guy he was, JUng said yes, and Seol and Jung were the same. I found that really interesting, because I do think that they are very similar, when definitely NOT in that aspect!!! I always thought that it was the reason why Jung changed his perception of Seol, but I never understood or actually did not remember it was had such an importance for Jung.... Really looking forward to seeing where this is going to lead us....

Does Jung really like Seol?? I saw the episode last and he did sent Gon to stalk Seol and Seol said that she will tell what he did to her??????? anybody know what?? and Gon said you will be the one suffering if you tell???

I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone enlighten me please :)

i enjoyed watching every single episode and this episode my heart fluttered more. i like got jackpot when watching two kiss and the neck scene. The way he touch her neck is hot!!!

Jung always do everything based on his perspective. His way of thinking is influenced by people arround him.  i felt sorry, when he said "people around me only approached me because they wanted something"

Minsook and oh younggon is really annoying. Poor min soo, she just want to be seol's friend, but she did it the wrong way. And oh younggon, he overreacted to the people around him.

i hope JS and HS are not break up, just cooling down to introspection for their relationship....

13 minutes ago, Claudia Ximena said:

Does Jung really like Seol?? I saw the episode last and he did sent Gon to stalk Seol and Seol said that she will tell what he did to her??????? anybody know what?? and Gon said you will be the one suffering if you tell???

I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone enlighten me please :)

Actually Baek Inha is the one who texted YG, since she used the YJ's old phone

You can see clearly in the preview YJ grab that phone from her 

Spoiler

That means YJ never sent a text to YG, like ordering him to stalk HS & such, 

but somehow im wondering when the moment Inha asked YJ which of those two is bothering him? HS or YG? he endup saying "Both of them"?...  

i dont get it, why he must included HS?

18 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Actually Baek Inha is the one who texted YG, since she used the YJ's old phone

You can see clearly in the preview YJ grab that phone from her 

Reveal hidden contents

That means YJ never sent a text to YG, like ordering him to stalk HS & such, 

but somehow im wondering when the moment Inha asked YJ which of those two is bothering him? HS or YG? he endup saying "Both of them"?...  

i dont get it, why he must included HS?

Yes that is it!!! I saw the episode and he clearly did that in front of In Na and said BOTH are being a bother and she took over sending Gon to stalk Seol and he didn't stop it!!

For all who are worried about YJ and Seol - I believe that there is a positive ending. I imagine there will be an uproar otherwise. WE have a different director and it's a different drama from the-one-which-shall-not-be-named. 

As mentioned before, it is a slice of life drama with romantic undertones and lessons on friendships and university life. It can be difficult with the different kinds of people you meet at university (although I have yet to meet a chaebol, I did meet a guy who was quite well-off - but personality wise was more like In Ho ... hahaha)

There are ups and downs of any relationships and I love how they talk about it (sometimes in Seol's mind) and YJ seem to be able to read her quite clearly. 

I felt so sorry for YJ when he was in his drunken state and he said he knew why people were approaching him and the hint of vulnerability when he asked Seol if she sincerely liked him literally made me feel a pang in my heart. 

I think there is more to reveal regarding all the past actions/inactions and I am anticipating the return of Dark Jung and how he deals with both Min Soo and Young Gon. I just don't know how he is going to handle In Ha!

5 hours ago, Claudia Ximena said:

Yes that is it!!! I saw the episode and he clearly did that in front of In Na and said BOTH are being a bother and she took over sending Gon to stalk Seol and he didn't stop it!!

He didn't like HS at first (she didn't liked him either), nor he had intensions to date her. He was just polite, when he answered to that crazy guy. He didn't wrote "stalk her"! That guy just twisted everything in his sick mind. YJ not at fault that he is mad and can't understand the word "no". How many guys that thought you liked them actually end up stalking you to no end? Exactly. I think we clearly saw, that YG (crazy dude) just manipulative peace of s***. 

YJ didn't care enough at that time to stop In Ha. HS and YJ your typical from enemies to lovers couple like in countless other dramas, just because they didn't show full "dog/cat fight" period and skipped right into "i like you" moment, doesn't mean this period didn't exist. 

12 hours ago, jeijei said:

Guys, the CITT FAQ link is on the first post, thanks to @ororomunroe and @sanika. It's a Google Doc, so you can update it, I guess. But at your own risk since your Google name will appear there hahaa. I will put the OST there much later, mianhae. I'm still in the dungeon so I can't contribute much. I'm doing some ninja moves right now. Bye again. 

Thanks @jeijei !

Guys, I have been a bit busy IRL and havent been spending as much time on the forum as before. So if any one of you have specific questions about the webtoon could you tag me in your post so that I can immediately find it.

Also I know there are many others who are answering the questions already. I was wondering if you would like to work on the doc file together ? Do let me know :)

TIA!

To be fair to YJ. He had a negative impression of Seol at that time and didn't really think much of her. I didn't see it as him encouraging YG but more of an offhand comment to stop YG from bothering him. Problem was that In Ha came into the picture and put more oil over the fire (so to speak). YJ is not totally innocent (again the impassivity) but it was YG who took the idea and ran with it. On hindsight now, YJ may not have yet realised how it will impact his relationship with Seol at the present but this is something both of them will have to work through. 

PS... regarding lovelines and OTP - it is evident to me that even if In Ho felt any spark of romantic love for Seol, Seol has only YJ in the foremost of her mind. SHE is the one who decides who she wants to be with (unlike the drama-that-shall-not-be-named - Yes...still bitter...trying to 'Let it go'...hahahahaha)

Oh my.  R1988 has definitely gave a lot of people trust issues and what not. I say let that one go.  That was one bad dream.   But doesn't this series follow the webtoon like practically in it's entirety?  Just curious how much backlash would the series get if Sol ends up with IH?  I don't think they would go that route as I feel like the end part will probably focus on Jung's redemption and Jung and Baek siblings coming to terms.  

For the webtoon readers, did it ever make it  clear why Jung asked Sol to date so abrubtly?  It happened so fast in the series.  Was it this fast in the webtoon too?

8 minutes ago, sanika said:

Thanks @jeijei !

Guys, I have been a bit busy IRL and havent been spending as much time on the forum as before. So if any one of you have specific questions about the webtoon could you tag me in your post so that I can immediately find it.

Also I know there are many others who are answering the questions already. I was wondering if you would like to work on the doc file together ? Do let me know :)

TIA!

Yup...good idea

Archived