Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

A question for my chinese friends here, how popular is Park Haejin in China ?

I mean was his chinese dramas popular ? do the general public (non kdrama watcher) recognize him ?

Aa Park Haejin x Kim Goeun shipper i find it interesting that both of them have a connection with china :)

Park Haejin has worked in China and Goeun grew up in China and i believe she can also speak Chinese.

Oo those are some questions i'd like answers to myself ~ I'm Chinese but I'm not from China so unfortunately I can't answer your questions...I'm really intrigued by their connection with china too! I kept wondering if this connection ever came up in their talks as they filmed for CITT. Since she was in china for abt 10 yrs since age 4 her chinese sounds really natural... (another reason why i shipped them =v=) oh but it does seem (judging from weibo) that go eun is getting a lot of attention from c netz for her fluency in chinese ^^

15 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Oo those are some questions i'd like answers to myself ~ I'm Chinese but I'm not from China so unfortunately I can't answer your questions...I'm really intrigued by their connection with china too! I kept wondering if this connection ever came up in their talks as they filmed for CITT. Since she was in china for abt 10 yrs since age 4 her chinese sounds really natural... (another reason why i shipped them =v=) oh but it does seem (judging from weibo) that go eun is getting a lot of attention from c netz for her fluency in chinese ^^

Maybe that's the reason they became close during the filming (as remarked by the director). Sharing the same interests (china) helped a lot i guess xD

if not as lovers they could just be friends and i believe Haejin said in his interviews that he doesn't befriend people easily and when he does it's for a period of time.

Hey guys, how is everyone doing here?

I finally found some free time to write here, I've been reading your thoughts and analysis throughout the week (and loving them) but because I was busy during work days I am only able to write now, on weekend.

Anyways, without boring you further more, let me just say that I absolutely loved these last episodes, especially the 6th episode, both episodes were filled with sweet, cute scenes, showed more growth in YJ/HS relationship, they became more close and finally eased some awkwardness between them. I think HS did well on confronting him about him giving up the scholarship for her and about the other stuff that he kept from her, even though in the essence he did them for her, putting myself in her position I too would feel uncomfortable, I know she didn't ask for them and he did it himself but still, I understand her confusion especially since at the time she couldn't understand why he did those things, she still had uncertainties about why he liked her, hence in the 6th episode, in her room she asks him, when did he start to see her differently and like her, so from her point of view knowing all this and also knowing some people got hurt along the way because of the favors he did to her she had the right to confront him, though I was happy to see them work things out again.  Let me just say that I LOVE HS, truly, I have a girl crush on her, she is so sweet and cute, one of the best heroines ever, I love KGE's portralay of her, from now on, she will be on my watch and follow list, she is so natural in her acting and very skilled. I love that HS is not a doormat but also that she is reasonable enough to seek the guy out and apologize to him, even buying him a watch (just how sweet was that scene, and the hug, OMG, the way he hugged her so tightly and smelling her hair, PHJ you sneaky, amazing actor :wub:)

I loved the scene in HS's room, how they shared stories about themselves, I loved the flashback and seeing the moment YJ started liking HS and noticing her as different from the others, I know when he "fell" on her in the webtoon he kisses her cheek but I'll take that "finger holding" scene over the cheeks kissing scene because it was just very subtle and sweet. What I love about YJ's affection toward HS is that it is about how she is caring, selfless and hardworking, I loved how he said that she is doing a great work, making her feel like she didn't do it in vain, the look she gave him told everything, sometimes people ignore the fact that a kind word really does the trick, to be acknowledged is important to people. PHJ/KGE chemistry is through the roof, truly, the way they look at each other is just heart melting, I loved how YJ looked at her in her room when she was explainig him about herself and the photos, I love that  she is the only one to make him like that and to get to see him like that.

I know, I am a mess but you understand me better than anyone, the drama has messed me up. Can't wait for the next episodes. Stay happy and healthy until then. Hugs!

19 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Hey guys, how is everyone doing here?

I finally found some free time to write here, I've been reading your thoughts and analysis throughout the week (and loving them) but because I was busy during work days I am only able to write now, on weekend.

Anyways, without boring you further more, let me just say that I absolutely loved these last episodes, especially the 6th episode, both episodes were filled with sweet, cute scenes, showed more growth in YJ/HS relationship, they became more close and finally eased some awkwardness between them. I think HS did well on confronting him about him giving up the scholarship for her and about the other stuff that he kept from her, even though in the essence he did them for her, putting myself in her position I too would feel uncomfortable, I know she didn't ask for them and he did it himself but still, I understand her confusion especially since at the time she couldn't understand why he did those things, she still had uncertainties about why he liked her, hence in the 6th episode, in her room she asks him, when did he start to see her differently and like her, so from her point of view knowing all this and also knowing some people got hurt along the way because of the favors he did to her she had the right to confront him, though I was happy to see them work things out again.  Let me just say that I LOVE HS, truly, I have a girl crush on her, she is so sweet and cute, one of the best heroines ever, I love KGE's portralay of her, from now on, she will be on my watch and follow list, she is so natural in her acting and very skilled. I love that HS is not a doormat but also that she is reasonable enough to seek the guy out and apologize to him, even buying him a watch (just how sweet was that scene, and the hug, OMG, the way he hugged her so tightly and smelling her hair, PHJ you sneaky, amazing actor :wub:)

I loved the scene in HS's room, how they shared stories about themselves, I loved the flashback and seeing the moment YJ started liking HS and noticing her as different from the others, I know when he "fell" on her in the webtoon he kisses her cheek but I'll take that "finger holding" scene over the cheeks kissing scene because it was just very subtle and sweet. What I love about YJ's affection toward HS is that it is about how she is caring, selfless and hardworking, I loved how he said that she is doing a great work, making her feel like she didn't do it in vain, the look she gave him told everything, sometimes people ignore the fact that a kind word really does the trick, to be acknowledged is important to people. PHJ/KGE chemistry is through the roof, truly, the way they look at each other is just heart melting, I loved how YJ looked at her in her room when she was explainig him about herself and the photos, I love that  she is the only one to make him like that and to get to see him like that.

I know, I am a mess but you understand me better than anyone, the drama has messed me up. Can't wait for the next episodes. Stay happy and healthy until then. Hugs!

@larinalove *Clapping clapping *  Well said Chingu and HS  was happy tat someone finally said those words she has been waiting to hear her whole life. It's sad when people work hard but are never acknowledged for their work their whole life. It can hurt that person but it takes a good person to not let that affect them negatively. HS and YJ  has shown growth as individuals as well as their relationship.

Chingu's, I have tried to like Baek In Ho and his sister but can't. They take advantage of people rich or poor. They have not learned to be good citizen. I consider them to be wayyyy to selfish to be friends with HS. I understand why YJ doesn't want them to be friends. IHO is sooo hot tempered and he saw how the chairman treated his son but never got clue. He always judge YJ as being too cold but never tried to understand him. He was closer to YJ than anyone but still thought he was cold. smh smh.

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's, I have tried to like Baek In Ho and his sister but can't. They take advantage of people rich or poor. They have not learned to be good citizen. I consider them to be wayyyy to selfish to be friends with HS. I understand why YJ doesn't want them to be friends. IHO is sooo hot tempered and he saw how the chairman treated his son but never got clue. He always judge YJ as being too cold but never tried to understand him. He was closer to YJ than anyone but still thought he was cold. smh smh.

I can understand why you dont like In HA but I think they both have been through a lot of pain in the past thats why they act immature snd rebellious. All they need is love and understanding to bring out the best in them especially In Ho..and like the poster above..who in these days suddenly appears on the streets and offers to carry your bag and put some cold stuff on your forehead when youre looking haggard and tired going home..thats off the chart sweetness :)

Thanks for all the positive responses to my translated stuff~ It's really nice to be appreciated =v= But OMG y'all I found the most amazing channel so you don't have to endure my crappy translations anymore!

EVERYONE! I PRESENT YOU:

10 GLORIOUSLY ENG SUBBED BTS VIDEOS, starting from the script reading to the latest BTS (ALL HAIL SUSHISUBS) :

(GO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST!! :D :D)

(PS: To go to the other vids, click the top left hand corner of the 1st vid (at the area where it says 1/10) , then scroll to your preferred video ^^)

IT’S… SO BEAUTIFUL… :'D

*dashes off to binge watch everything*

26 minutes ago, mgicc said:

Thanks for all the positive responses to my translated stuff~ It's really nice to be appreciated =v= But OMG y'all I found the most amazing channel so you don't have to endure my crappy translations anymore!

EVERYONE! I PRESENT YOU:

10 GLORIOUSLY ENG SUBBED BTS VIDEOS, starting from the script reading to the latest BTS (ALL HAIL SUSHISUBS) :

(GO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST!! :D :D)

IT’S… SO BEAUTIFUL… :'D

*dashes off to binge watch everything*

You are amazing~ thank u so very much *off to spazzing* kyaaaaaaa

The gang (minus PHJ & LSK) from SKJ's V app broadcast (cr weibo for pics) They seem to get along well :)

0065v38Ojw1f0ahwm5wrnj31jl0v94qr.jpg0065v38Ojw1f0ahwsevvsj31jl0v97wi.jpg

0069BkDngw1f0aiofn3osj30qo0f0abf.jpg0069BkDngw1f0aio2t9zrj30qo0f0gn0.jpg0065v38Ojw1f0ahwwp22cj31jl0v9u0x.jpg0065v38Ogw1f0aiu3b3h8j30vl0hsq70.jpg0065v38Ogw1f0aivgtt68j30vl0hsn15.jpg0065v38Ojw1f0ahxi7es0j31jl0v9kjm.jpg0065v38Ogw1f0aimgadn0j31be0qowme.jpg0065v38Ojw1f0ahxo7tdlj31jl0v9u0y.jpg0065v38Ogw1f0ain078a7j31be0qoqaw.jpg0065v38Ojw1f0aho68ulmj31jl0v9x6q.jpg

(Edit: Look at all the flowers...I think it might have been their last day on set...)

--

006eYrm5gw1f0akygzmdkj30hs0hsabe.jpg006eYrm5gw1f0akyf60t6j30hs0hsdim.jpg

Aww their friendship transcends the tv screen ^^~

Extra Still:

6d1a569djw1f0ak4nitozj20dw0dwwfr.jpg 

006m2VzRjw1f04kv7e1gxj30hs0hsabc.jpg

HS's younger bro aka Kim Hee Chan greeting viewers for his first appearance in the show:

http://tv.sohu.com/20160119/n435067329.shtml

Eng translations here:

Spoiler

Annyeonghaseyo, I’m  tvn Drama CITT’s  HS’s younger brother,  Kim Hee Chan.

Tonight at 11pm,  Joon will be meeting everyone for the first time. Everyone, please give much attention (to jun) Also, this year I will work hard to show a better image than  the year before. Hope that everyone will anticipate greatly from  me. Wishing everyone good health and happiness for the year of 2016. Thank you! *Bows*

@coffeeboy yes phJ is very popular in china, even before the alien drama, he had taken part in several chinese drama productions. You who are from the Stars really catapulted his popularity and he was invited to one of the most popular variety show there immediately after. The video is available on youtube but its in chinese. Its quite funny with him playing badminton. I will post the link later when i can access a pc.

Right now his baidu forum page has over 50k followers, which of course cannot be compared to the 1million number of kim soohyun n lee minho but i think its good enuf, his fans are very dedicated  n hv support him in many ways. Joo won has 200k followers n jisung has over 100k. 

I think by the end of cheese, his china followers will grow even more in number.

Archived