[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Hello, im back.

Eventhough im late, congratulation on yongseo thread 3!

I have just finished my second video on yongseo. hope you like it and subscribe :)

​Omg.. daebak!! I wanna cry at the last part... lel

Already subscribed tho!! Can you subscribe me back too? xD

We can be bff! Editing videos together! Puahahahahahah!! 

• Like 1

Hehehehe looks like Sunny was taking good care of Seohyun lol even helping Seohyun hide her new hair aigoo! but I'll admit Seohyun looks better than I expected hehe she looks so good with ginger hair! Shall we look forward to a ginger yonghwa? lol 
i mean they have always been copying each other's hair colors right? Hehehe can't wait for that ginger yonghwa lol I'm expecting :lol:

Since 2010 - 2015 lol 

• Like 5

Heol ~~~ I saw Sunny comment " 서주현솔로컴백설 " which mean " Seo Juhyun Solo COMEBACK " Hahaha did Sunny just spill out bout Seohyun will having her Solo soon ?  Hahahhaa :crazy: I hope its true but my straight brain said , Its maybe just for fun but who knows . And today Juhyun show up her face with her ginger hair . Omaigadd its June and she wear Goga's gift dress . Too much feels ~~~~ arhhhhhhh :wub:

Bout Yonghwa , hemmm i'm waiting for his ginger hair tooo . HAHAHA Fighting ! It will happen in just matter of time :D 

• Like 5

So she went to  wedding ceremony again today . Aigooo Juhyun when will you attend your own wedding :D 

CG-tSsWU8AAq_ex.jpg

Lewlsss this is funny ! PowePuff girls is legit ! HAHAHA 

CG-YiKJVIAECwq-.jpgCG-YiK-UQAAUpRo.jpg

So Jonghyun , Can you tell us whos the heck is usually date at FNC cafe ? Your Hyung ? Hahahhaa 

CG9kheOUcAAwoxG.jpg

• Like 7

I wouldn't be suprised if TaeTiSeo's concept for their unit comeback is Powerpuff Girls! xD

​Ohmaigadddd !!!! 27 years old women and 25 years old girl with PowerPuff GIRL concept . HAHAHHA my brain is hurt . HAHHAHAHAHHAAHA 

• Like 3

Guest glamrockr69

im not used to seeing her in that shade (haircolor), still pretty nonetheless. how many of u r betting it on if yong also dye's his hair in similar color? hmm, i dont think he will since we already caught them doing that. other prying eyes with evil intent might also be betting on that. sooooo... lets just wait and see. another epic moment for us if he does. cross our fingers and toes.

yong with a book in hand...curious indeed.

delulu mode: she has the same haircolor as the manequin in yongwha's miliage vid.except for the bangs

Edited by glamrockr69

im not used to seeing her in that shade (haircolor), still pretty nonetheless. how many of u r betting it on if yong also dye's his hair in similar color? hmm, i dont think he will since we already caught them doing that. other prying eyes with evil intent might also be betting on that. sooooo... lets just wait and see. another epic moment for us if he does. cross our fingers and toes.

yong with a book in hand...curious indeed.

delulu mode: she has the same haircolor as the manequin in yongwha's miliage vid.except for the bangs

For me  , this ginger hair suit her well to compare with. IGAB hair color . Its too "strong" for her .  coloful Juhyun . haha .   but dont get me wrong . Its pretty as well . HAHA  anyways . What can Seo Juhyun not pull off ? Hahhaa :sweatingbullets:

Ah bout Yonghwa , i think he already did that . HAHHAA 

tumblr_npmvj2cjbM1u1wixoo1_400.jpgCG-nRvmUYAAslqB.jpg

p/s : Actually , idk how to say this but what if Seohyun's hair actually shorthair ? Hehehe well , she'd wore a wig when she attend wedding ceremony recently not today . well . i just saw SONES/SEOMATE keep talking bout seohyun's hair actually short  . she cut it . . 

Like how sunny did to cover her hair before , she used extensions and Juhyun give that short trims feeling . 

CG-2ko7UQAAukKV.jpgCG-2j_nUAAA5wTI.jpg

and about comeback . What we know about comeback - Summer, new hairstyles, car scene in MV, stars, Samui Island filming (most likely) . SNSD unnies keep hinting bout stars so Stars might probably be part of the Dragonball Z hint like sooyoung posted in her ig before . and Panny bout sailormoon feeling . Hahhaa is this comeback about superwomen in an Island or what ? REALLY . IM LOOKIN FORWARD OF IT ! GG BRING IT ON !

Edited by AireenYH
  • Like 5

OFF TOPIC ; 

note : this is not hatred post :D 

I think FNC really followed SM in many ways . Just saw AOA teaser for their comeback " Heart Attack"  .

The teaser look like Mr Mr vibe eventho its not that similar . with heartbeat machine tho  . I think CEO HAN really a Sone . I really wanna know which SNSD member that he like , Probably Juhyun >< HAHAHHAHA 

• Like 3

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Aireen I was actually searching for that ginger hair yong pic.thanx for bringing it here.that was sometime wen he opened his ig (precisely the time wen snsd girls were getting  into new hairstyles).

Aireen I was actually searching for that ginger hair yong pic.thanx for bringing it here.that was sometime wen he opened his ig (precisely the time wen snsd girls were getting  into new hairstyles).but  if I m not wrong he went missing for a few days after that- no sns n all.later he was seen performing at FNC kingdom with a slightly paler shade.excuse me if I m being imaginative.

​Yeah he posted it on 30 April after back from his short vacay at Busan . I'm not sure  if it was the sun effect or he playing with filters but that the only pic that make his hair look soo ginger color . Went missing ? No sns ? Ahh but. he posted 2 insta vid on the same day (30 April)  and on 1 , 2  and 4 May he posted his weird drawings . haha :crazy: Then on 6 May he went to Japan for OneFineDayInBudokan . He didnt post anything during FNC Kingdom in Seoul . I wonder why ? huhuhu . Just appeared in Hongki's ig and somebody's else IG . 

Edited by AireenYH

Guest sipa

can i say that Mr Han knows very well how to squeeze cnblue as well as US?

no announcement of CB date but small part of Asia tour again...

they supposed to bring their new album for 2015 Sept Asia tour

hope CB date in July, together with SNSD!!

Edited by sipa