[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

​What this is? I think they (Fanny Unni & Yong Oppa) are really close?

​What do you mean ?

Sorry but please dont quote any photos m We cant quote any photos /video and gif. Its againts soompi rules . Thanks 

• Like 1

Guest Anonim538999

​What do you mean ?

Sorry but please dont quote any photos m We cant quote any photos /video and gif. Its againts soompi rules . Thanks 

​I'm Sorry, I'll never do that again.. sincerely sorry

Guest glamrockr69

who's the girl in the pic with yong???? 

(2mins later) ah, no worries. shes got a bf. shes a designer/model, and yong's her customer. "safezone"

@Yongseojyhsjh thanks, i was just really curious coz i didnt see it being discussed in the previous thread. its wishful thinking i guess since its too blurry

Edited by glamrockr69

They all got a tan and the funny thing is that they're all close friends lol circle of friends lol

Hehehehe im with anonabi unnie on this lol          Yonghwa looked really good in 2012 era for me. I really do miss his hair like this and mr park seju hair lol :D
Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 2

Guest yongseoalways_stv

It seems yong's previous post where he posted a sentence in Mandarin (correct me if I m wrong) read 'miss you to death'.hope I m not mistaken .

Guest yongseoalways_stv

It seems yong's previous post where he posted a sentence in Mandarin (correct me if I m wrong) read 'miss you to death'.hope I m not mistaken .