Guys just when I thought DS n YH coudn't get more angsty the writters just have to go ahead and rub that salt into my faceeeeeee. They did the parallel thing againnnnnnn when DS said to her "I don't wanna live miserably. I'm not gonna protect you anymore. Like you said n this chaos eveyone has to protect yourself so I made up my mind that you'll do my part and I'll do my part" or something like that, I dont remember exactly because I was in a glass of emotion in that moment, YH said the exact same thing that he said to her when she said let's pretend not knowing each other - "Fine, let's do that". I swear I became BY in that moment, watching them is just too painful that I have to run away from there and cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just like her. I know he did that because he didn't want her to feel awkward now that they're working together but still it hurtssssssssssss

thanx for translating although it was vey emotional and i had tears in my eyes watching - i didnt really understand what they were sayin

actually bc BY left i thought they were sort of reconciling 

• Like 3

I guess for me I hope BY doesn't settle for 2nd as much as I love them together and the fact that she is the only woman dragon.  I would rather see her continue to be strong and follow her convictions even if it means being alone.  I cheer on the writers who allow us to not only focus on the men dragons but give us insight to the women that are around them.  Not sure what direction the writers will take us but for me at least the women are so strong and all seem to be moved by passion......

Since BoonYi are the only woman dragon they should get along fight with other men dragons, perhaps she didnt have much experience yet, maybe it will happen at the upcoming episodes soon. & im sure she will practice w/ her brother lol

And i dont think she will be alone, im sure that writers wont abandoned relationship between BW & BY. even hes already married, he doesnt seems gotten any interest towards LM. As they just married based on politicly.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

@nevill Thank you for posting these new bts pix. I was going to comment on BY and they came just at the right time.

I meant to comment on BY's penchant to lead and be active which might be another reason for her not to easily choose to be BW's concubine/second wife even if she loves him and even after reuniting with her brother & YH. Despite her low status, she's always been aware of her people's problems and proved to be quite resourceful at times. It's in her nature and the organisation represents an opportunity for her to be useful, proactive and to stand on as equal grounds as she'll ever get with other people from different backgrounds. Like she told BW, they're comrades looking towards the same direction and aiming for the same goals.

It'd be sad, yes, not to be "together" with BW but I can see her choosing to be at his side in the sense of fighting with him for the greater cause. Being his concubine will only restrict her to a limited role as concubines have little to no power (even more so for someone of a lower status like BY) compared to the queen.

I can't wait to see the latest developments. Mind games and clever twists are things that this drama is executing perfectly and making it hard to look elsewhere. I'm glad to hear HIB still has some tricks up his sleeve as he was becoming a bit average even stupid for a villain in the last episodes.

Edited by eunsuhae
  • Like 7

It'd sad, yes, not to be "together" with BW but I can see her choosing to be at his side in the sense of fighting with him for the greater cause. Being his concubine will only restrict her to a limited role as concubines have little to no power (even more so for someone of a lower status like BY) compared to the queen.

If shes really become a concubine soon, thats good tough, perhaps writer can make a love dovey scene bout them again..

Even in this scene MooHyul asked her bout BW, but she keeps on hiding her own feelings, put on her fake mask.. :(

• Like 4

@eunsuhae your so right - i havnt even thought aboout how restricted she will be as his mistress - later palace woman theyre not allowed to go out on their ownthey probably not allowed to associate with other man - even for a non romantic meetings - so it is probably the best choice for her as hse is adamnant to see this new country and be part of its creation 

@MiAmour even if she is not a concubine she will probably bc his lover just without a status - modern view here

for her it is not a good move to be a concubine at least for now  - she will be too restricted and this is not our BY - imo

Edited by nevill
  • Like 4

Guest rainmoon

BTW havnt seen LM father today, right?

was he at the wedding? i only saw BW side - family friends and so...

weird, no? 

I didn't notice him either.

The fight scenes in this is just pure awesome ... 

Yoon KyungSang IG update 

@MiAmour even if she is not a concubine she will probably bc his lover just without a status - modern view here

for her it is not a good move to be a concubine at least for now  - she will be too restricted and this is not our BY - imo

Yah i hope so too, we never knows what will happen at the upcoming episodes thou, since this drama took a lot of episodes left LOL

yunkyungsang IG 

Embedded image permalink

HES such a cutie pie lol

• Like 6

MH looking good with a clips in his hair - sky blue

its nice that theyre having nice whether i was sure it would be very cold now 

i remember that one of the things SSK found most difficult during TWDR was the cold 

she said the cold and having to use the bathroom in her Hanbok were very hard - kekeke

Edited by nevill
  • Like 3

I think writers have two options if we talk about BY ending:

1. She walk away with brother or alone after story end. As a strong and free women she just quietly leave...( for me it is happy ending for her)

2. They kill her -some tragic/ sacrifice romantic death ( Writers please don't do that!!). I watch before some k. historical drama and I only once see happy ending lead couple.

For me ending when BY become concubine it's not happy ending even if she will be with her lover. I don't know how much writers follow history if we talk about true character BW. Don't forget that he is not only guy who really love BY and talk some romantic words to her. He was great king but his hands it's not clean. There will be a lot of blood in his path. In the future in this drama we could see his other side and this side maybe will be not that nice like we see now. And BY maybe will not follow his all action... 

• Like 7

1. She walk away with brother or alone after story end. As a strong and free women she just quietly leave...( for me it is happy ending for her)

2. They kill her -some tragic/ sacrifice romantic death ( Writers please don't do that!!). I watch before some k. historical drama and I only once see happy ending lead couple.

You got a nice point there but this drama doesnt seems like following history 100%.

It can be other way. maybe writer will make happy ending of BW & BY?? Since both of them are the dragons. As both them feel the pain since their past, Without pain, theres no gain thou.

how symbolic BY giving up her shoes 

What that scene means? isit like removing gift from her ex or something? :mellow:

• Like 4

You got a nice point there but this drama doesnt seems like following history 100%.

It can be other way. maybe writer will make happy ending of BW & BY?? Since both of them are the dragons. As both them feel the pain since their past, Without pain, theres no gain thou.

how symbolic BY giving up her shoes 

What that scene means? isit like removing gift from her ex or something? :mellow:

They might be don't follow history in 100% but  because king Taejo it was really important king for history Korea, writers must be a very careful with scenario. I don't believe in happy ending with BW and BY. I just don't see any good option if we talk about BY stay by his side. 

• Like 6