This was how that scene came across to me, too. There was no offer of marriage. It was an offer of love & comfort (to be her "family", in lieu of her real family because she has none (discounting DS - they didn't know he's still alive.) Boon-Yi knew how difficult and impossible the situation is, so she said no, even though she loves him. She doesn't have the luxury to say 'yes' even though that would have made them both happy.

BUT still i hope the writer not push Boon Yi aside too much, 

Since shes the one of the main cast in 6flyingdragon..

Embedded image permalink 

Embedded image permalink 

Eventhough their previous drama before in Fashion King ends up really bad, not really satisfied me tbvh LOL:rolleyes:

• Like 4

@MiAmour  
King Taejong (Yi Bang-Won) had one queen (Lady Min) and 17 concubines. Except for Hyobin who was a slave girl working for his step mother, most of the concubines were noble class ladies. They entered the palace all at once as soon as he ascended to the throne, which made the queen hate her ungrateful husband. 

homura i hope they didnt base BY on Hyobin and the queen will not hate her

but if the king wanted to marry again - would he have to kill the queen?  and if as a king he wanted a certain woman as his concubine can she refuse?

not that she would refuse but legally what were the options in both cases? 

Edited by nevill
  • Like 2

@Zu Shinoda I know right? That man has a beautiful voice. The song is called "Green Mountain Special Tune" or smt. I read somewhere that it's originally a poem and they turned it so beautifully into a song in the drama. I cried when he was singing it, and later when Gap Boon sang it too....so beautiful and sad. :tears:

tumblr_mcxu7oqnN41rzhxvpo1_500.gif

I hope they will sing it together, later...a beautiful ballad.. :phew::lol:

Edited by sarsu
  • Like 4

@MiAmour (love writing your name) when SSK took this part immediately after finishing TGWCSS the writer thanked her (in an interview) for willing to participate in a 50 ep episode so probably she wont "disappear " bf the end unless there is a major change in the story, also she is described as BW beloved so most likely they will be paired to together during the show

i think that the important conflict BY will encounter is regarding whom to follow when BW & JDJ turn one against each other 

and actually i dont think - hope - her conflict will be with LM since to both exclusive is not associated with a king so hopefully...

and to me the choice BY will make is very interesting for me - the reason she will give for choosing one and not the other  

• Like 2

hellooo.......did anyone know what song that byun yo han used  to sing? very very sad song....but i love it....

homura bf posted all the information plus the original song link - i dont remember exactly what page ill also scroll back and if i find it bf you ill repost it

• Like 2

Hello :)

So I finally caught up on this drama over the weekend and from now on I think I'm gonna be camping here.

@sarsu I don't know about the ship but one thing is sure, I want Gap Boon to be happy and will root for her till the end. I also wouldn't mind a little bit more screentime with her, she is just as interesting as the other characters, especially the women. It's something I really like about this show, it's not a given in a sageuk to have important female presence and not only as a love interest.

Edited by eunsuhae
  • Like 4

Guest zarazor

love me or hate me but I actually ship ddang sae with gap boon... :wub: T________T

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

omg, and I thought I was the ONLY one.... ayyyyy! *high five!* :lol:

idk, YH & DS is just not my thing. I hope the writers won't make DS sad, crying after his first love all his life..:crazy: he needs to move on, would be more interesting.  :D

Edited by zarazor

@MiAmour (love writing your name) when SSK took this part immediately after finishing TGWCSS the writer thanked her (in an interview) for willing to participate in a 50 ep episode so probably she wont "disappear " bf the end unless there is a major change in the story, also she is described as BW beloved so most likely they will be paired to together during the show

and to me the choice BY will make is very interesting for me - the reason she will give for choosing one and not the other  

LOL im glad you know that you love wrote that, but its actually not my real name lol

and sorry i dont get what her choice do you mean? Isit like leaving Bang Wook?

Anyway after he gets married (politically) im not sure how they able to meet, perhaps they meet up as coincidence (inform way), just like a break up couple? #icantimaginethathappenlol :sweatingbullets::mellow:

• Like 4

LOL im glad you know that you love wrote that, but its actually not my real name lol

and sorry i dont get what her choice do you mean? Isit like leaving Bang Wook?

Anyway after he gets married (politically) im not sure how they able to meet, perhaps they meet up as coincidence (inform way), just like a break up couple? #icantimaginethathappenlol :sweatingbullets::mellow:

spoiler alert !

history wise - and the drama tries to follow history more or less - there will come a timr that JDJ will try to get rid of BW as king Taejong but the king will kill JDJ bf that happens the drama is going to show probably what and how they became enemies

and at that time BY will have to choose if she is going with her brother and JDJ which she admires or with her heart and the king BW 

as we know BY her reasons will be logical - so she will either agree with JDJ  - rule of scholars instead of the king 

or BW - absolute ruling of one person the king 

and im wondering what will the writers make her character choose 

BW is not yet king he for now fight with his father and JDJ to create a new country

all through this he will be beside BY since she is also fighting and close to JDJ

there probably will be no change in BW life

as the wife leaves her own household usually and moves to her husband  

Edited by nevill
  • Like 3

i wonder why JDJ havent yet revealed YH - does he not trust the others? that they can give her in as a double spy? 

i wonder when she will come to live in that camp also - i hope that now that DS & BY are reunited she will also reunite with them

after all she was practically BY sister bf 

and BY was very attached to her as we know she wanted her own brother to die bc he couldnt protect YH 

• Like 2

i wonder why JDJ havent yet revealed YH - does he not trust the others? that they can give her in as a double spy? 

i wonder when she will come to live in that camp also - i hope that now that DS & BY are reunited she will also reunite with them

and BY was very attached to her as we know she wanted her own brother to die bc he couldnt protect YH 

YH is a spy and the most important thing in that line of work is discretion. The more people know about her existence the higher the possibiity is for her to get exposed. JDJ still needs her and she's one of his main & most valuable information source so it's not time yet to reveal her identity and present her to the rest of the "comrades".

• Like 2

005SnfZpgw1eyau84tncxj30e60l9myh.jpg005SnfZpgw1eyau85wj6dj30e609g0td.jpg005SnfZpgw1eyau868j62j30e60l9wfw.jpg

One thing is for sure LM is beautiful.....

Sorry @nevill for changing my post after you liked but didn't realize you had already posted the other picture not sure how I missed that ( I need some coffee)

Credit & Thanks to original owners.....

YH is a spy and the most important thing in that line of work is discretion. The more people know about her existence the higher the possibiity is for her to get exposed. JDJ still needs her and she's one of his main & most valuable information source so it's not time yet to reveal her identity and present her to the rest of the "comrades".

the implication being there could be another double spy? i wonder 

• Like 2