3 hours ago, lisafransisca said:

Is it just me? I can't open DC Gallery anymore since last week. It said connection down/timed out :(

Anyway, thanks for the translations! I hope I can see the video.

I cannot access too but if from mobile no problem with m.is put in the domain address.

I wonder if the barack scene is the last scene of final episode?

As much as i feel its unfair for bangji to have those who are close to him die one by one (yeonhee, sambong, palbong dad).....i just dont want him to take any revenge....its not easy for bangwon to kill his own teachers either

Seems like we gonna have another boonyi and bangwon moment....maybe for the last time!!!

Cheok sa gwang got much audience attention from her awesomeness no wonder why they still keep her alive until the final episode

I think ive mentioned previously both han yeri and yohan are from the same company ^^

I heard some people said bangwon will die in the end lol are they going to make the ending like queen seondeok....of course he will die naturally but would be better if final scene is the enthronement of taejong but then there is a film shooting at sejong room so im afraid thats not the case though....i also anticipate whos going to be sejong!!! Would they bring nam dae reun again or would they bring ghost yeonhee and sambong too? Since they bring ghost youngkyu and honginbang except no ghost giltaemi lol whatever it is i hope they are satisfying!!!

im so nervous waiting for final week guys!!

• Like 8

Why does Boonyi have to die? Can she not become what she wanted to be, live a simple life in the village, become a teacher of the teachings of JDJ or disappear with the nameless? The other people who died were predicted to die from history and from TWDR but Boon Yi is the unknown so for me she may or may not die. We may get a surprise twist. 

• Like 5

That scene with the ghost of Young Gyu and BW holding his hand and then the shot focusing  on BW hands wringing is kind of Macbeth-ish, I was waiting for him to go wash his hands.... and I agree with YAI's analysis of his character... it could get lonely at the top coudn't it? Even Myu Hyul who honors loyalty and their friendship  stays but I think there is already some love lost there and BW knows it. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, natokajun said:

I think ive mentioned previously both han yeri and yohan are from the same company ^^

I heard some people said bangwon will die in the end lol are they going to make the ending like queen seondeok....of course he will die naturally but would be better if final scene is the enthronement of taejong but then there is a film shooting at sejong room so im afraid thats not the case though....i also anticipate whos going to be sejong!!! Would they bring nam dae reun again or would they bring ghost yeonhee and sambong too? Since they bring ghost youngkyu and honginbang except no ghost giltaemi lol whatever it is i hope they are satisfying!!!

im so nervous waiting for final week guys!!

Also, both of them graduated from the same art school : KNUA (Korea National University of Arts). Han Yeri (Korean dancing), Byun Yo-Han (acting)

Yi Bang-Won died in front of his son, King Sejong, in ep. 4 of Tree with Deep Roots. Therefore, SFD won't show his death.

King Sejong (Yi Do) became king at the age of 21,  two months after his eldest brother, Crown Prince Yangnyeong, was deposed. Until that time, he was just one of those princes. Therefore, when King Taejong (Bang-Won) gives Moo-Hyul to him, he must be not a child actor but Song Joong-Gi. However, I'm not sure if SFD will show us Song Joong-Gi's cameo. It could be that... just a shot of "Yi Do's room" where Hangul was created  will be shown a little bit and no actors will appear in the room.

• Like 10

Watching that BTS makes me feel like BY will be next.  Will CSG kill her or will it be BJ?  I really hope it's not BJ.  He doesn't need anymore pain.  I hope they'll show what BJ does with that scroll.  Does he hide it or will he give it to JDJ's brother.

• Like 3

Just watched Eps 47 &48 w/subs ---> OMO! is all I can say.  The pace is accelerating rather than slowing!  When does that happen at Episode 48 of a 50 episode series?  Six Flying Dragons is now my favorite sageuk series EVER!!! replacing Emperor of the Sea and Iron Empress.  

BangWon now will take on Nameless, which has been the worst thing about this series: a former court lady, a courtesan, an old blind psychic, an assassin, a monk, and a merchant guy are the faces of a shadow organization influencing national policy and relationships between countries.  That has been the laziest characterization ever.  But we get it, an invisible association is the secret power behind the throne.  And BangWon is going to kill them.  And probably more than a few others.  

I have never looked forward to Mondays & Tuesdays so much!  

• Like 4

On 16/3/2016 at 11:50 AM, oohhkkay said:

Yes, and I think that his lifeless shell will be completed when BY dies >.<

I was so touched by that scene!!!!!!!!!! And YAI's acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I agree so much with what I read from netizen's comment:

"6. [+688, -41] Yoo Ah In went mad today but his acting here is totally different from 'Veteran' (his 2015 blockbuster movie), as if his madness was from a high-dimensional world"

I can't stop myself from making his gifs last night!

I made two more sets as a result...

http://oohhkkay.tumblr.com/post/141129034844/kill-bang-won-in-six-flying-dragons-ep-47

http://oohhkkay.tumblr.com/post/141129126099/kill-bang-won-in-six-flying-dragons-ep-47

Thanks so much for the GIFs!

• Like 3

[DRAMABEANS] Six Flying Dragons: Episode 48

Everything just gets better, is the best way to sum up this episode. I don’t know how I’ll get through next week, is the best way to sum up my feelings. It seems so redundant to keep declaring a new episode as the best episode yet, but here we are, after weeks of episodes that were just good. Some were even great. (Practically an insult for this show, an unattainable goal for so many others.) But this week brings a whole new level of nonstop intensity, coupled with enough grief and pain to last our dragons a lifetime. No one’s escaping this unscathed, if they even manage to escape alive.

Full recaps: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/six-flying-dragons-episode-48/

• Like 2

9 hours ago, homura said:

Yi Bang-Won died in front of his son, King Sejong, in ep. 4 of Tree with Deep Roots. Therefore, SFD won't show his death.

King Sejong (Yi Do) became king at the age of 21,  two months after his eldest brother, Crown Prince Yangnyeong, was deposed. Until that time, he was just one of those princes. Therefore, when King Taejong (Bang-Won) gives Moo-Hyul to him, he must be not a child actor but Song Joong-Gi. However, I'm not sure if SFD will show us Song Joong-Gi's cameo. It could be that... just a shot of "Yi Do's room" where Hangul was created  will be shown a little bit and no actors will appear in the room.

thank you for the answer....

it would be good if song joong ki can be a cameo but we heard no news regarding that plus he might be busy with his latest drama but i heard it was a pre-produced drama? anyone would be fine for me as long as they can give a big impact on the final.

anyone here pro-moomyung? may be its just me but i somehow think moomyung great cause is relevant at some point. At least thats how the world working right now. Of course i have no idea how their prophecy can cause stabilization but their principle to have private land is what actually happening in this world right? Those who work and give more effort would receive the benefits. Those are rich get all the properties. On how they get rich that depends on their effort. And so thats how the society has been created. It might look unfair because poor people could not have the chance to own private land just because they have no power and money but that's how the world being setup. If a land was given freely to them, would they really use it in a good way and not just being a lazy butt waiting for government to feed them? Without determination, no success could be obtained. That's one thing i agree with moomyung. They help bangwon and lee in gyum, so i think they are not really a bad person. But they tried to kill king taejo so of course thats not acceptable. Their great cause however would create a dangerous world eventually. I think thats why both bangwon and sambong wanted to vanish them because greed can kill but surprisingly thats how the world is practically working right now. Sigh. It's a heavy topic indeed.

Guys, two more pages until 300!!! Lets keep posting lol

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, natokajun said:

anyone here pro-moomyung? may be its just me but i somehow think moomyung great cause is relevant at some point. At least thats how the world working right now. Of course i have no idea how their prophecy can cause stabilization but their principle to have private land is what actually happening in this world right? Those who work and give more effort would receive the benefits. Those are rich get all the properties. On how they get rich that depends on their effort. And so thats how the society has been created. It might look unfair because poor people could not have the chance to own private land just because they have no power and money but that's how the world being setup. If a land was given freely to them, would they really use it in a good way and not just being a lazy butt waiting for government to feed them? Without determination, no success could be obtained. That's one thing i agree with moomyung. They help bangwon and lee in gyum, so i think they are not really a bad person. But they tried to kill king taejo so of course thats not acceptable. Their great cause however would create a dangerous world eventually. I think thats why both bangwon and sambong wanted to vanish them because greed can kill but surprisingly thats how the world is practically working right now. Sigh. It's a heavy topic indeed.

Hm, actually in the series there was not so much said about Moomyungs goals. I remember only two discussions where they revealed some of their ideas. One was the one, when Boon-yis talked to Bang-won about the impending war and the othe one was the one, when Mom talked to Sambong. Personally I had the feeling that it developed into a discussion about free market economy vs planned economy. I don't know where you are from, but my country and my neighbouring countries don't have Moomyungs idea of economy. Our economy is partially controlled by the government to prevent big companies from eating up small businesses. The state also takes care that big companies can't monopolize everything. In some of our neighboring countries the government also sets fixed prices for main food articles like bread and water. - I prefer that mixed system, even though it's not perfect either. But I haven't seen a country where planned economy worked and the countries with a more free economy seem all to have big problems with large conglomerates holding to much power. 

Ah, sorry I'm not really able to talk about that stuff in english! :(

• Like 3

Yoo Ah In is in Macau tonite for the 10th Asian Film Awards. He will receive Special Prize "Next Generation Award". He just answered questions from fans too right from AFA press conference. One of the questions: "Bang Won is really smart and charismatic but also cruel and mad. Do you ever feel any similarities between you and him?" He answered: "I think I have got hold of a world that I am not familiar with through the character, and it's fantastic." (cr: http://twitter.com/AFAA)

• Like 12

5 hours ago, chocolatewaffle said:

@lisafransisca If you have an Instagram acc, there's this one account that I religiously follow for the updates about SFD. My go to when I need spoilers to be honest. Haha. He/She even posts clips of some episodes and BTS of SFD. Type "smilegasna" and the logo is with a yellow star with blue background :D

Yes, actually I peeked on her account too sometimes :D

• Like 1