On 13/3/2016 at 0:03 AM, liddi said:

@lisafransisca Aww... the happy family of Moomyung, and Jukryong rubbing shoulders (literally!) with royalty :D I think Moomyung is losing its touch though... with their followers falling asleep on the job :phew: Mooguk must be too busy plotting downfalls to dispense with discipline these days :P 

I think Moomyung is just originally one happy family, no more no less :D Mom shouldn't have abandoned warrior Ddangsae and brainy Boonyi for Moomyung's sake.

• Like 6

i really am curious about BY...What will she do?How will she protect her people?Will she use the notebook ?She knows everything!Everybody secrets...she is the silent dragon ...just listens,takes notes and survives!!!

• Like 5

OK after yesterdays emotional epi... today i hope its not gonna be another emotional one.... just for the sake of my emotional heart getting broken , i sincerely hope there is no Boon Yi dying today....

Yesterday the thought kept on going on in my mind that..... Its so ironic that the person who would eventually fulfill Jung Do Jeon's dream of power to people or you can call making people capable of standing up for themselves is non other than the son of the very man who kills him.

Who would have thought that Bang Won's son will walk the path of his teacher Jung Do Jeon and Jung Do Jeon's heir Jung Ki Joon will walk the path of his uncle's murderer... where the solution to every problem is elimination.

• Like 4

Wow! Epi 47 is epic! 

Love the scene of YH & BJ. Knowing YH will die from TWDR, in SFD, it's still an amazing scene and generous PD team have given us an extra scenes of their last encounter with a kiss. 

Even though BW may looks like a crazy lunatic, but in SFD, I'm definitely on his team as without him, JDJ & the rest would have been killed much earlier by MJ/ Pouen and his father will never be King T. It's a pity his own father & JDJ cannot comprehend on the reason why he murdered MJ at the bridge 1st. 

It's sad, such an epic drama coming to an end soon. If Signal is the best drama from TVN, I'll say SFD is my best drama for SBS. Both dramas  are so well produced with talented casts and crews. I'll truly missed them. Most probably I'll re watch TWDR after this to 'continue' as S2. 

• Like 4

Moo-Hyul : Where is His Highness? I'll guard him.

Crown Prince Bang-Seok is dragged out of his room and kneels down before Bang-Won. Ha Ryun and Moo-Hyul is watching the princes.

Bang-Seok (BS) : Brother...

Bang-Won keeps his eyes closed.

BS : Brother, why are you doing this to me. Please, don't...

Bang-Won draws his sword.

BS : (panic) Brother! Brother! Please, spare me, spare me, please! If I've done something wrong to you, please tell me everything. Then, I can clear up your misunderstanding...
Bang-Won (BW) : Your Highness has neither misunderstanding to clear up nor sin to be forgiven.
BS : Then, why... why do you...
BW : I heard someone who died yesterday said this....

BW approaches to his youngest brother.

Yi Seong-Gye is holding a sword to Bang-Won's throat.

Yi Seong-Gye : This is usurpation and treason.

Bang-Won : (smiling) Yes, Father. Everything you say is right. Therefore, you are the only one who can kill me. If you can't forgive me and want to kill me, I can accept it. Yes, I can... accept my death. I would rather die. (gradually sobbing) Then, this torment... I can be released from it. Kill me!

• Like 10

In the end, at the very end, Sambong was the teacher and Bang Won the student. I love how he wrote the note to Bang Won “be quiet already, I am coming out”. At the end Sambong was the teacher in the cave who chastised, taught and inspired Bang Won to find his way back when he was lost and gave him a dream, the great cause, the one who accepted him as his student after testing his fortitude. In the end, at the very end, Sambong was still the hero of the Jang Pyung gate, the one who sang Mu Yi Ya. In the end he was still for BW the strongest man the kuntagaru and that is why for BW he had to die. So in the end, both HIB and JDJ made Bang Won, the man, the one who dared to cross the gates of Banchon. Even though Sambong moved BW’s heart with the gift of the great cause, HIB molded his mind with even more consuming cause of ambition, the power to rule. At the very end Sambong understood that and for the sake of the country whose foundation he had set, he came out to meet the student he had once cherished knowing he will die. In the end the most venerable scholar was the one to call his name “Bang Won ah I am tired.” (I cried)

King Taejong as promised reclaimed Poeuns’ honor in history. It was also Pouen’s wish when during their confrontation Pouen once told him that he wanted to be leave history with a good name, noble and virtuous. King Taejong granted that. But the teacher he admired most was JDJ, whose work, whose reforms King Taejong upheld, carried on and promoted was how King Taejong honored his teacher Jung Do Jeon, the most, not by words but by action.  

I am dreading what is yet to come with Cheok Se Gwang and her deadly swordsmanship. The fight between MH and BJ and what happens to the people of Banchon now that the sacredness of the place has been violently transgressed. 

My tears have not dried yet but I fear there is more to flow in the upcoming episode.

• Like 9

I know that happen from the history, I know it from the preview but... this is make sense that I was in shock when BW kill little brother? And BJ fighting with arrows...WOW!!

Acting skills in this drama is no joke... YAI was amazing!!! I am speechless...

• Like 4

Spoiler

Bangwon killed the crown prince..

Palbong's father died. Bangji got shot by an arrow protecting him. Palbong father gave the letter that Sambong ask him to give to his brother to Bangji. Bangji jump off the cliff. When he woke up he was with his mother.. 

Gapbon got beat up by the soldiers..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jazza_625 said:
  Hide contents

Bangwon killed the crown prince..

Palbong's father died. Bangji got shot by an arrow protecting him. Palbong father gave the letter that Sambong ask him to give to his brother to Bangji. Bangji jump off the cliff. When he woke up he was with his mother.. 

Gapbon got beat up by the soldiers..

THANKS FOR UPDATES

• Like 1