I saw a clip of BW killing the crown prince.  Not sure if it was intentional but the way the scene was shot, it seems like the Crown Prince just fainted as BW was going to strike him with his sword.  It didn't seem like BW even touched the prince. Not sure if it was shot this way to make it less "brutal".

• Like 2

"I love you. Let's live together. I need you. I shoud have said that". 

Ok, writers, staph doing this to me if you can't bring her back from the death. And Moo Hyul, YOU'RE the one who told them to use Yeon Hee to get to Bang Ji? Baby, I know it's not your intention to push her death but I can't help myself from hating you right now cuz I'm in a lot of EMOTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS arghhhhhhhh. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I saw a clip of BW killing the crown prince.  Not sure if it was intentional but the way the scene was shot, it seems like the Crown Prince just fainted as BW was going to strike him with his sword.  It didn't seem like BW even touched the prince. Not sure if it was shot this way to make it less "brutal".

I agree with you, in this scene it's looks like sword didn't even touch crown prince. Maybe after rape controversial involving children actor they will cautious in that scene?? Scene when the main character kill child is for sure hard to filming...very brutal. I think we are always more sensitive when we see a child is being harmed. So I think director might be want to, I don't know.... appease this scene? But even that I was in shock...

• Like 3

Hm, I watched the episode live and I think at the end BJ wants to kill BW (that's what he said to his mother and GSM), but based on the preview for next week, it seems BY is trying to save BW?

• Like 4

The final countdown started.

Yi Bang-Ji has lost his lover (Yeon-Hee), his master (Sambong), and his villiager (Pal-Bong's father). He got to know Moo-Hyul suggested to use Yeon-Hee as a bait, so he also lost his best friend. He was almost killed by Yi Sook-Beon's soldiers and rescued by Nameless (Yeon-Hyang and Gil Seon-Mi).

After getting up from his sickbed, Bang-Ji warned his mother roughly like this "You Nameless must be pleased to get rid of Sambong. Don't be confused. I don't know about politics, but I have seen them for years. You don't know Yi Bang-Won. He has exactly the same thoughts as Sambong's. He will do the same reforms you were so afraid of. He killed Sambong just because he wanted to own the power by himself. This time, he must strike you."

As Bang-Ji predicted, Yi Bang-Won was talking with Ha Ryun about the expulsion of Buddhism, resumed land survey, most of all, the abolishment of all private armies. He also talked about getting rid of Nameless.

Around the same time, Yi Bang-Ji asked his mother to provide a stage for him to take revenge on Yi Bang-Won, if Bang-Won has any intention to destroy Nameless. So, Bang-Ji and Nameless is going to join hands.

Cheok Sa-Gwang is a wild card. She hated Nameless for getting his lover (King Gongyang) involved in the dirty politics. She heard in the marketplace that Jung Do-Jeon, the powerful prime minister, gave order to kill Wang clan. Maybe she went to Nam Eun's cottage to avenge Jung Do-Jeon but found Jung Do-Jeon's followers already killed by Bang-Won's troops in the house. She was also murmuring "the owner of the armoury..."  So she must hate its owner Yi Bang-Won to make the kid killed. But she was just watching his bodygurad Moo-Hyul crying by himself and didn't kill him. So, who is her real enemy? It remains to be seen.

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Hm, I watched the episode live and I think at the end BJ wants to kill BW (that's what he said to his mother and GSM), but based on the preview for next week, it seems BY is trying to save BW?

wow so she still loves him... ready to do whatever to save him?i bet she will even sacrifice herself for his sake...BW is so lucky to be loved so much!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Well we know from Tree and history that BJ will not succeed.   

i bet him and his crazy mom will only put his sister in danger...maybe BY will be the one hurted...remember Princess man?The arrow scene?

• Like 1

Yi Bang Won... Bang Won... Bang Wonah.... Jeonangun... Taejong....

This Guy is so complex that no matter how hard I try , i cant put a label on him.

Right when i start to think he is a sociopath without any regret... he shows regret in the tortured feelings on his face when he is alone by himself, he hates himself for what he has to do , for what he has done, eventhough he cant stop himself from doing it.

Right when i start to think he is a power hungry selfish man.... he is ready to die at a word from his father... leaving behind his ambitions...

Right when i start to think all he cares is about himself.... he goes ahead and does things for the sake of greater good...to protect his family and     teacher.. eventhough he knows that by his action those very people will hate him.

I can go on about how conflicted i feel about him here.... but in the end all i can say about him is:

He is like a wounded and cornered animal.... all it knows is to strike back at anyone it sees as threat....

Last word : I somehow got the feeling throughout SFD... that with each person that he kills, Bang Won kills a part of himself... slowly becoming a lifeless shell that we see in TWDR.

• Like 9

One more thing. The reason why Bang-Won killed his half brother and Sambong by his own hands. It is because Bang-Won was afraid of losing Moo-Hyul. He confessed to Young-Gyu's ghost that if he orders Moo-Hyul to do such a thing, Moo-Hyul is going to leave him. So, he did it by himself.

• Like 15

Gapbon got beat up by the soldiers...WAS BLAMED FOR SOMETHING WE KNOW SHE DIID NOT DO....WAS THE OTHER GIRL ,THE CREEPY GIRL WHO INFORMED JDJ,HIS SPY...THE MAN SAID THEY NEED TO WAIT BETTER TIMES.TO SURVIVE!IN FACT HE SAVED THE NEXT LEADER OF BANCHOON!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, homura said:

In the preview, Boon-Yi told Bang-Won. "It's time for you to spit the worm"

YES IS SOMETHING ONLY THEY COULD UNDERSTAND ...A WARNING...A CODE...AS I SAID BW IS A LUCKY MAN BEEING LOVED SO MUCH...

• Like 2

'Six Flying Dragons' Byeon Yo-han shed tears of regrets burying his lover

Spoiler

photo701767.jpg

On the 48th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Yi Bang-ji (Byeon Yo-han) and Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) buried Yeon-hee (Jeong Yoo-mi).

Yi Bang-ji knelt in front of Yeon-hee's dead body and said, "I'm sorry, Yeon-hee. I could express my love only that much. I love you, let's live together. I should have said these".

Boon-yi also shed tears while talking to herself quietly, "Unnie, I'm really Sorry. And thank you. Rest in peace, unnie".

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-byeon-yo-han-shed-tears-of-regrets-burying-his-lover-92427.html

• Like 3

Ep 47/48:  This series has been gripping from the very start.  Absolutely having a terrible time waiting an entire week for the next episode.  Knowing this is the final week of waiting does not make it easier.  

The WRITER and Director have done a tremendous job of forming BangWon's personality and character.  If he truly, in his youth, killed the people the drama claims he killed, he was a budding sociopath who grew to defy his father,  all social conventions, and kill his own brothers.  Dalbert-Acton said it best:   "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."   

Even Sambong was willing to eliminate, as in kill, those he perceived as impediments to his plans.  The WRITER and Director successfully portray him as a brilliant politician and philosopher.  He would have also served as regent for the young prince as the king's health declined.  Therefore, it is unknown how Sambong would have lived with the power he accumulated and wielded.  

• Like 9

Young Gyu Hyung ;A;

There's really no black and white here. Everything's freaking grey! Poor Bang Seok didn't do anything wrong but got swept away into this battle for power. I still love-hate Bang Won and Yoo Ah In's acting is not making it any easier.

Lee Shin Jeok is really interesting. I can see that he has strong values and principles but the years corrupted him and he just probably gave up and surrendered to the world. Hwang Hee is another interesting character. I can't wait to watch Tree again but I don't want Dragons to end just yet.

• Like 8