[Drama 2015] Save the Family 가족을 지켜라

valsava

I give thumb up for Grandpa for what he said to YW & SJ at HJ's rent house. Daebak... YW was so impolite talking back to grandpa. It showed her true color. Like mother like daughter....yeahhhh. Grandpa was the only person besides WJ that had right common sense.

I smile a lot watching how HS' "siblings"  persuaded grandpa to help HS & WJ:D. I am glad also when HS' dad reject to renew contract with One's food. It just like a slap for YW. She swallowed her own spit. Next ep 81 she had to prove it in front of the board meeting. That's why she threat to fire HS if her dad didn't renew the contract. It would do good for HS to begin her own business.

I am curious what would SJ do if she knew about YC had a child. Still she gave approval for Huijin to marry YC ?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gerrytan8063  Thanks for the translation,  Also have a good weekend.

for the life of me i don't understand why HJ still wants to marry that bum after finding out  he has a child she must be desperate or she is a gold digger like the rest of her family i mean ( her mom and her big brother )  WJ father is wishy washy but what he said to his wife is true " you are not different from YW mother you hurt HS the same way " she is just hypocrite  to be honest what is so great about their house hold  i don't want HS to come back until she become  successful and so far she is doing pretty decent job 

even if YW father give his permission for now i don't think YW step mom rest till she get her married with fake smile 

@euraka  We don't have anything to worry about because stiff face has sang his note like the fat lady sings and it's over.. Stiff face will leave Yw and dad no other choice but to marry him or they company will be up for grabs as she and the whole family will see one faced with bankruptcy it will come down to marry him or live in the poor house.. This how SJ words to HS will come back and slap her in the face from YW by telling her Wj isn't good enough for her to marry he's to poor and can't help her out one bit his doctor degree can't help save ones so she has to follow the money and the only reason she wanted her as a DIL was because of her money knowing WJ don't like her nor do she him she was only marrying for a business deal she never loved him.. So we will see YW throwing mud in SJ face especially when she tells her about the part if her and WJ got married he would have to server ties with his whole family never to see or contact them for the rest of the lives.. Ones can't be associated with the likes of them..

@kdramafan469  Give me your point of view on YW step mom and HS mom. My site was bad to I'll be in California next weekend in Reno now thinking of staying to January.

I guess Mina is singing from her broken heart and after watching the sub version when she seen YC why would she thinks he's there to see her when he never ask her where she is living she is just really dense and HS to.. I also agree with everyone saying HJ will marry YC but she's not going to lift a finger in that house that work will fall upon YC and her brother.. 

@euraka

Text Preview to Episode 89

방 청소를 하던 도중 억만이의 가면을 발견한 수자(이휘향)는 만재(최일화)를 의심하기 시작한다.

While in the midst of cleaning the room, SJ discovers Eok Man's (억만 is the pseudonym that Man Jae use in his singing stint) mask & begins to suspect that he is Man Jae

한편, 우진(재희)은 수봉(변희봉)의 수첩에서 해수(강별)가 반찬가게를 하고 있다는 사실을 알게 되는데...

Meanwhile through Grandfather Jung handbook, WJ learn the truth of the whereabouts of Haesu & the location of her banchan (side dishes) shop

thank.good to see grandfather tell WJ were HS live. i really hope yewon or money grabber SJ dont find HS so WJ&HS can have time to fall more in love with each other.

@wunwing1  You can best believe that Yw will send men out to search the country looking for HS and when she finds out what she's doing running her own business first she might try and sneak someone in there to get her to sign a contract with one under a different name if that don't work it will be send thugs there to destroy it she got to get HS back in her grips to make WJ dance to her tune because she seen for a fact she has lost him and there is no love left between the two of them.. She will blame it as all HS fault that WJ don't love her anymore never no fault of her own..  

I give thumb up for Grandpa for what he said to YW & SJ at HJ's rent house. Daebak... YW was so impolite talking back to grandpa. It showed her true color. Like mother like daughter....yeahhhh. Grandpa was the only person besides WJ that had right common sense.

I smile a lot watching how HS' "siblings"  persuaded grandpa to help HS & WJ:D. I am glad also when HS' dad reject to renew contract with One's food. It just like a slap for YW. She swallowed her own spit. Next ep 81 she had to prove it in front of the board meeting. That's why she threat to fire HS if her dad didn't renew the contract. It would do good for HS to begin her own business.

I am curious what would SJ do if she knew about YC had a child. Still she gave approval for Huijin to marry YC ?

@smeli  Yea SJ would still let them get married the way WJ is with YW is iffy and her being the money grubber she is and let's face it HJ is no spring chicken and at the age she is she may never get a marriage proposal from a divorcee because of her age and she's older then Yc.. All she is doing is proving G/pa and Wj right she's greedy for money.. 

Guest gnaveyar

Puahahahahha it was quite funny to see Sybille's stepmom running away from HS's mom. I hope she trips in her uppity heels and break her nose. :vicx::vicx::vicx:

ep.88 (WJ and HS's mom,earlier in the staff room)

Mom: If I could get in contact with HS...is it ok for me to let you know? Your feelings towards HS are still the same, right?
WJ: I don't know... Now I think it might be better for her if I let her go.

What the.....:mellow::mellow::mellow:

Can someone tell me this....who in the hell goes to Uzbekistan on vacation? I why in hell would a korean player go to Uzbekistan to get laid? LMAO cuz Mina and YC storyline is stupidest I have ever seen in kdrama!

@smeli SJ does not know that YC has a child, if she did she would not approve. Not unless in-law agreed they would not have to repay loan. If money is involved she would sell the old maid as fast as lightening! HJ wants to still marry YC because she thinks because of her age she will never get another chance to get married. So she is willing to lower her already lowered standards and put up with him

Puahahahahha it was quite funny to see Sybille's stepmom running away from HS's mom. I hope she trips in her uppity heels and break her nose. :vicx::vicx::vicx:

Mom: If I could get in contact with HS...is it ok for me to let you know? Your feelings towards HS are still the same, right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT SAY THAT WJ!!!!

Can someone tell me this....who in the hell goes to Uzbekistan on vacation? I why in hell would a korean player go to Uzbekistan to get laid? LMAO cuz Mina and YC storyline is stupidest I have ever seen in kdrama!

Hahaha.... You mean Uzbekistan isn't your go to vacation destination? 

@kdramafan469 My friend you are missing out!! On what? I don't know :sweatingbullets:But you're missing out. YC obviously knows what's up! :D:D

It seems I was wrong about WJ spotting HS or one of the kids, and I'm okay with that. I'm glad he didn't see her when he was out with that crazy dingbat, YW. Alas, given what @gnaveyar translated of the convo between WJ and HS's mom it seems we're in for a bout of noble idiocy, and that, I am NOT okay with. Granted, I wonder how long it will last after he finds out HS's address from gramps' journal. Is he going to do the infamous 'watch and stalk from a distance' that kdrama leads are known for?

It seems gramps and those kids are going to have a lot of work to do.

Wait....what?!! What do you mean by that WJ? Stop fooling yourself because the moment you see HS, you will run faster than Usain Bolt, grab and hug her(hopefully give her the kiss we are waiting for fingers crossed!) while telling her never to leave you again and you will never ever let her out of your sight! Oh dear...I've obviously seen way too many kdramas lol! :D

@kdramafan469 To answer your question not that many people would put Uzbekistan on their dream destination list but Korea and Uzbekistan have quite a history. So without knowing Yoon Chan's reason I could guess, and be more than a little wrong here, that he could have been visiting distant relatives (고려사람) who were forcefully deported during the late 1930s or it's possible he was set up for a possible matchmaking scheme (see Wedding Campaign (YouTube trailer) [excellent movie by the way]). Given how old Dong Baek is the more popular destinations in 2007-2008 were still Australia, Macau and Beijing so again it's anyone's guess really.   

I noticed in todays raw ep. that they focused on the sandwich that Semi gave JW and it had HS' shop name on it...so did the sandwiches gpa gave WJ also have HS name on them? I wonder if he did that to try to tell Wj without actually telling him, because he promised HS he would not tell him.

@smeli SJ does not know that YC has a child, if she did she would not approve. Not unless in-law agreed they would not have to repay loan. If money is involved she would sell the old maid as fast as lightening! HJ wants to still marry YC because she thinks because of her age she will never get another chance to get married. So she is willing to lower her already lowered standards and put up with him

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT SAY THAT WJ!!!!

@kdramafan469,  i can't believe YC would pick that place unless he we told girls there running around in bikini's all day and put out easy to other then tat why else would he go there He probably wen after hearing one of his friends bragging about it probably had a picture of some beautiful blonde bombshell that the friend still talk to and she still in love with the friend.. Because let's face it YC knew he would only strike out with Korean girls who don't put out anything unless they have the designer bag they want 

WJ will not only let HS go but YW also once he finds out she's doing fine that's his plan until he sees the thugs destroying her shop and he will know who is behind.ybille can' let HS get away that easy after liking the man she like..

Wait....what?!! What do you mean by that WJ? Stop fooling yourself because the moment you see HS, you will run faster than Usain Bolt, grab and hug her(hopefully give her the kiss we are waiting for fingers crossed!) while telling her never to leave you again and you will never ever let her out of your sight! Oh dear...I've obviously seen way too many kdramas lol! :D

@tinatrix236/,  Yes TO Much Kdrama You And I Both

say it anit so WJ. how can you leave a woman who so kind like HS.

When are the folks with the nets going to swooped down and take Yewon away?  It is long over due.  What is wrong with the women of this drama?  One wants to married a loser Yuchan ,  one  has no understanding of I don't want to be with you leave me and my family alone.  Three of the women , Mom, Auntie and sister are just greedy to the point where they honestly think they deserve things.  What do they think that if WJ marries Lunatic Lucy they will becomes rich?  Doesn't make since to me.  I must me a fool.  Because my son well being and happiness mean so much more to me than the almighty dollar.   See this is why I think full disclosure is so  important.  Dad and WJ both should have spoken up a long time ago about what marrying Lunatic Lucy (Yewon) would mean.  Cutting all ties to his family and the reason why she wanted to marry him in the first place was for the companies image.  Had they told her this front jump street we wouldn't be going this this BS,

what happen with ujin??did he stupid or what..let haesu go is better?are you kidding me ujin..it frustrated.

@gnaveyar

"Mom: If I could get in contact with HS...is it ok for me to let you know? Your feelings towards HS are still the same, right?
WJ: I don't know... Now I think it might be better for her if I let her go."

This is from my comprehension from Korean

HS Mom: I do say...if Hae Su had been contactable...would perhaps Dr Jung...you also like to be informed as well...would that be fine...you had not change your mindset (heart) yours on our Hae Su just yet...it is still as before

WJ: I am not sure....as of now...if I was to let go.... moreover that this could be in the best interest for Hae Su ssi...this is what is pondering in my mind

When are the folks with the nets going to swooped down and take Yewon away?  It is long over due.  What is wrong with the women of this drama?  One wants to married a loser Yuchan ,  one  has no understanding of I don't want to be with you leave me and my family alone.  Three of the women , Mom, Auntie and sister are just greedy to the point where they honestly think they deserve things.  What do they think that if WJ marries Lunatic Lucy they will becomes rich?  Doesn't make since to me.  I must me a fool.  Because my son well being and happiness mean so much more to me than the almighty dollar.   See this is why I think full disclosure is so  important.  Dad and WJ both should have spoken up a long time ago about what marrying Lunatic Lucy (Yewon) would mean.  Cutting all ties to his family and the reason why she wanted to marry him in the first place was for the companies image.  Had they told her this front jump street we wouldn't be going this this BS,

@janp WJ told his mother with his own mouth what the condition for marrying YW was(more than 40 eps ago). SJ just dont give a damn! Plus she seems to think that it is only YW stepmom doing all this, she doesn't know the father is behind her too, and that the father was the one that chose that condition. Anyway she knows but dont give a damn.

@@gerrytan8063 It may be beautiful country but they still use "Forced Labor" to pick cotton and what about the systemic use of torture?. As an AA whose family is from the south that doesn't sit well with me. JMO  And the only scenery YC was checking out were all loose moral girls that would believe his bs lies and pretty talk.With the country being mostly muslim it surprises me that he just happened on Mina who obvious doesn't have any family because she would have faced some serious repercussions for turning up prego out of wedlock. Like I keep saying her storyline is a farce at best and never has made any sense.

Guest gnaveyar

This is from my comprehension from Korean

HS Mom: I do say...if Hae Su had been contactable...would perhaps Dr Jung...you also like to be informed as well...would that be fine...you had not change your mindset (heart) yours on our Hae Su just yet...it is still as before

WJ: I am not sure....as of now...if I was to let go.... moreover that this could be in the best interest for Hae Su ssi...this is what is pondering in my mind

thanks. I did kind of edit it so it could have been too simplified. :vicx::vicx: anyway thanks so much for the accurate translation

Archived