[Drama 2015] Save the Family 가족을 지켜라

valsava

Man I loved WJ telling SJ didn't I tell you that you would loose your son and why would she think YW will live in that Joseon era house LOL She really don't see the disadvantages they live in and now the bad part about it all is the house is no longer paid for and I sure see YC mom asking for her money back once she finds out that TJ youngest brother is marrying into one food group and YC got child support to pay things are just going to be fun looking at SJ get mud thrown all over her face at every turn.. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gomawo @kdramafan469 for ep 83 video. I am sad HS made last lunch for WJ and then moved out the house... I am touched when she asked grandpa a hug.... Where were grandma & SJ ?

I don't think the marriage between WJ and YW would happen.... There would be something happened that failed the marriage. I cross my finger. If not, I will not forgive WJ because as a man he must be firm, stubborn and rejected whoever to control his life.

Whoa WJ let SJ know again that all her scheming will be in vain. 

HS is stupid for thinking her mom would recognize her. Could she recognize her mom? The answer is HELL NO!  The only reason she knew it was the woman was because she was waiting and the her mom was searching. If HS was going to have all these expectation then get mad at the little sht she should have kept her azz at home and sent Mina in a her place lol.

I don't really agree,

If she wasn't searching I would, but she is, so doing a checkup before the meet would be expected.

On the other side her reaction is extreme, but somewhat understandable, Hs still doesnt know the story of her mom, as she explained before she has a lot of anger inside of her, why she never did her best to find her.

No matter what, she should still have followed HS in her youth, but if she doesnt recognise her, she never did. I know she was a time in prison, but friends or family could have helped out. there are plenty of ways to get at least a picture every now and then. even if yoare unable to approach her directly

When was HS mom in prison??? Haven't heard anything to that.  Also in Korea since the men by law have sole custodial rights it is fairly common for mothers to lose contact with their children after a divorce. Only if the man allows visitation or if the mother was able to fight in court and win visitation does it happen, Truth is most poor women dont have the ability, money , and/or support to sue/fight for visitation or joint custody. There are a lot of families that turn their backs on daughters that get divorces so HS mom prob didn't have anyone to help her.

And in this case HS father was a bit vindictive because he kept her from HS and didn't even let her see HS or tell HS when she came looking for her. He as much admitted that he did this because he was angry and could not forgive her for what she did. Now it will turn out that she told the truth the whole time and that YW stepmom was the one who stole the money.

HS is stupid for thinking her mom would recognize her. Could she recognize her mom? The answer is HELL NO!  The only reason she knew it was the woman was because she was waiting and the her mom was searching. If HS was going to have all these expectation then get mad at the little sht she should have kept her azz at home and sent Mina in a her place lol.

I don't really agree,

If she wasn't searching I would, but she is, so doing a checkup before the meet would be expected.

On the other side her reaction is extreme, but somewhat understandable, Hs still doesnt know the story of her mom, as she explained before she has a lot of anger inside of her, why she never did her best to find her.

No matter what, she should still have followed HS in her youth, but if she doesnt recognise her, she never did. I know she was a time in prison, but friends or family could have helped out. there are plenty of ways to get at least a picture every now and then. even if yoare unable to approach her directly

When was HS mom in prison??? Haven't heard anything to that.  Also in Korea since the men by law have sole custodial rights it is fairly common for mothers to lose contact with their children after a divorce. Only if the man allows visitation or if the mother was able to fight in court and win visitation does it happen, Truth is most poor women dont have the ability, money , and/or support to sue/fight for visitation or joint custody. There are a lot of families that turn their backs on daughters that get divorces so HS mom prob didn't have anyone to help her.

And in this case HS father was a bit vindictive because he kept her from HS and didn't even let her see HS or tell HS when she came looking for her. He as much admitted that he did this because he was angry and could not forgive her for what she did. Now it will turn out that she told the truth the whole time and that YW stepmom was the one who stole the money.

@kdramafan469  Yw step mom will be the cause of one loosing face and reputation YW will have to marry to save what little reputation they have left

I had a good laugh at SJ getting angry that WJ will move in with his in law...LMAO! What did she expect would happen after WJ marries YW? Did she think YW who is so rude and snobbish would move her things into their house? If she is expecting YW to move in and settle into their family life which include cooking and taking care of WJ's grandparents then she is due for a huge wake up call. ONE's Princess Sybille does not cook, clean or live in modest houses. Goodness she must be revolted at the thought of having to care for harabeoji and halmoni. Serves SJ's right!

damn did the writer really make WJ married that crazy woman YW?
i going to quit this drama if they make WJ married her for real.

i think HS just saying that so WJ would not keep coing to see HS. WJ should know that HS love him more then he can ever dream. she just saying that. so money grabber&YW would stop bothering her..

that what you get money grabbing. if you really let WJ married crazy YW. whatever happen to that creeping guy. is he not going to come stop this wedding?

I had a good laugh at SJ getting angry that WJ will move in with his in law...LMAO! What did she expect would happen after WJ marries YW? Did she think YW who is so rude and snobbish would move her things into their house? If she is expecting YW to move in and settle into their family life which include cooking and taking care of WJ's grandparents then she is due for a huge wake up call. ONE's Princess Sybille does not cook, clean or live in modest houses. Goodness she must be revolted at the thought of having to care for harabeoji and halmoni. Serves SJ's right!

I this she thought they family would get to "move to the East Side" or something. I really think she thought they would get a new home out of the deal! Boy, that woman is sadly mistaken! Again, I couldn't be more proud of HS after that translation!

@tinatrix236  I think it would have been fun for YW to move into they house instead of SJ being MIL she would become Ajjumma, Ajjumma fix me something to eat did you get me and the doctor clothes from the cleaners make sure you clean the room good Ajjumma it was duty last night and I didn't sleep good.. Well deserve for SJ wanting a rich princess DIL  

I don't really agree,

@kdramafan469 It's sad to hear that poor divorced woman have no support system but I am sure it's not for all cases. Maybe 10% poor woman's family actually helps them after the divorce. 

Chingu's I hope Hs stepmom did not know the truth because HS's dad will feel like shyt when the truth comes out. What will he do if she was involved? and what will he do when the truth comes out? He will learn he ruined his kid life and allowed the stepmom to treat her like crap. SMH SMH  We all know she is a liar because we all know she kicked his daughter out. Her father still thinks she left on her own accord. I am positive her stepmom mistreated HS which caused them not to bond. I don't think HS was a problem child because she is so selfless, kind and honest. She never had a family so she went and made one for  herself. 

@. @tinatrix236  We all knew that he would've moving to YW home and he did tell her that he will no longer be her son if he marries YW. I think SJ is rather too greedy TBH, what the hell does she want. She lost her eldest child to well off family and now you are sending your youngest child to a rich household. She act like she is naive , doesn't she know how the world works with the rich. SMH SMH I agree it is funny. LMAO

@tinatrix236 Good point.  Maybe SJ thinks that because she and YW get along so well her youngest wont be treated like her oldest in a rich household.  Either way, you are right, she should remember that her eldest son's  life isn't that great and remember how his wife and MIL criticized him for frequently visiting his parents and grandparents home.

Well, the prison thing was a wrongfull assumption i'll guess, but you dont get divorced on itself for just making a mistake or be scammed.

You get married for better or worse, so if your wife is scammed, you work hard to get out of the situation, you dont trow her into the garbage bin and screw another one. tho I havent reached that part of the drama yet, I am at the youtube channel episodes.

My main point I wanted to make, this is both from my own experience, but also from things I heared from korean people with divorced parents.

btw woman rights have drasicly improved since the IMF crisis, HS is a young lady, the IMF crisis was already 18 years ago, looking at the age of her brother the divorce happened after the IMF crisis. custoday aint automaticly granted to males for a long, long while, in fact is most often in favor of the mother these days.

also not having custody doesnt mean your unable to see your child, even if the other parent refuses, you can still watch from a distance.

there are plenty ways to do this, this is one of the things my father did when my mother refused to let me him see me, he scoured photo's taken and sold on fairs, make pictures from a distance at school (schools are perfect targets since they have strict scedules of interception) and at other opportunities. I never saw him, but he followed me, when after a long battle in court I met him years later he had plenty to show me and surely recognised me.

from the korean children of dicorced parents that I spoke with it's always the same answer, there anger comes from the fact that the parent who left, left and never looked back.

the words they used to describe this cant be repeated on this forum.

So HS anger towards her mom not recognising her assuring the fact she left and for 1 phonecall 10 years ago never looked back,

HS true hope was that her mother did not truly left her, but was forced to. she longs for a mother. so the fact of unrecognition is a true blow to her.

Therefore I cannot agree with you that HS is stupid for not understanding that her mother did not recognise her, because I understand her response her very well.

as i expected first meet between HS and her bio mom was short. bio mom comment about WJ and ask why they are not together because she thought WJ like HS a lot. HS's answer she was rejected by WJ's family ans she add who want to girl who is not have parents and she add she was abbandoned by her back then. So basically she blame her unfortunate life for her bio mom...

hmmm WJ's aunt voice weird. Her voice is so hoarse. Maybe she is sick.

Also grandpa dementia is getting worse. He dont recognize YW... :(

preview: WJ's dad found out gpa alcheimer. DB meet with the Jerk. HS's bio mom and YW stepmom meet in the restaurant and SJ saw that YW's stepmom want the problem solve with money als YW's stepmom comment she have to beg before HS.

Morning All

SJ getting hit with the lightening bolt dead between the eyes WJ told her and so did her husband tell her he heard it straight from YW dads mouth now she's looking stupid wondering do it makes sense of course it do did she really think WJ was all that just because he was a doctor and still for the life of me I don't get why HJ never set him up through her agency with some wealthy middle class family.. 

The preview is interesting  Mina making eyes at YC.. SJ seeing stepmom trying to payoff HS mom I hope HS will walk in so she could see who HS mother is boy things are getting fun I'm just waiting for G/pa to come to his senses and tell WJ he marries her he's no longer his G/son and will remove him from the family registry..

You think all the scheming and behind the scenes plotting this stepmother does, she would have some sort of a poker pace. Her face betrays her guilt, every bloody time.

@krypticsage  That's because she's not ashamed or hide nothing she do stiff face is either going to set one up by withdrawing they financial help  and also get WJ caught up in some mess and SJ can only blame herself because WJ life line will be on the line when she should have listen to YW step mom when she told her WJ was out

Annyeon Chingu's * Waving at everyone*

Why are the foreign actors horrible at acting? The actress palying Mina tries to hard with her expression she needs to tone it down a little bit. Even new korean actors do so much better. Nowww she is falling for him already, just because he is nice to DB. Shingu's what is her malfunction??? He isn't paying her no mind but she looking at him adorably. Are you guys sure they aren't going to end up together?? I am starting think it might be possible. 

MJ finaly told Sj  it was YW's  father who told Ujin to abandon his family. Even though she heard YW ask Ujin to move to her house SJ did not believe it. SJ still decides to remain in La La land because all she see are dollar signs.  Then she question Ujin about what she heard and he tells her I already told you you would lose son in me. She still can't believe it, What is her issue?? Is she dumb, deaf  or insane ?? THen she complain to hubby like he can do anything. SHe got Man Jae whip.  What can he do???  SMH , SMH  Even after talking to hubby, she is going to try to blackmail YW stepom. to convice YW to move in with her family. 

Chingu's, I love Haraboji, * lots of love to Ujin granpa*   HHE COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT YW* IT'S LIKE SHE DOESN'T EXIST IN HIS MEMORY BANK, I WAS CRACKING UP WHEN HE ASKED WHO IS SHE? LMAO LMAO WHERE IS HAE SOO??? I WAS CRACKING UP . . oNE GOOD THING CAME OUT OF THIS EPISODE, MJ  FIGURED OUT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIS DAD. NEXT  EPISODE LOOKS PROMISING FOR HARABOJI. IT ISN'T SAFE FOR HIM TO BE ALONE ANYMORE.

Archived