Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[CF] Summer Style Trip continues with Ji Chang Wook for KONUS

vlcsnap-2015-08-28-15h47m01s677.png?w=60

KONUS has released another teaser video of Ji Chang Wook still wandering around Southern California for its ‘Summer Style Trip’ promotions.  Here’s hoping that KONUS will make an actual physical catalogue available soon for us fans!  *fingers crossed*

vlcsnap-2015-08-28-15h47m14s025.png?w=60

vlcsnap-2015-08-28-15h47m50s862.png?w=60

vlcsnap-2015-08-28-15h48m09s954.png?w=60

Credit:  KONUS Brand USA

• Like 11

Some other pics at Konus party:

CNgsk3KVEAE5Tb2.jpg

CNgsk3QUAAARDsT.jpg

CNgsk3cUcAAsaYg.jpg

CNgsk3dUAAAbyIF.jpg

CNbXz4BVAAAhPL_.jpg

CNbXz4cVAAA3LSC.jpg

CNbXz5PUYAAI_r8.jpg

source: jichangwookarab

Embedded image permalink

cred: _hajunglee_happy

I thought JCW's facebook is private, but actually I can see it when I log in to my account. Here it is : https://www.facebook.com/jichangwook

I think it is truly the account from Ji Chang Wook because manager Bang, the DayRock' president, and many people from Dankook university are on his friend list. :)

• Like 8

I thought JCW's facebook is private, but actually I can see it when I log in to my account. Here it is : 

https://www.facebook.com/jichangwook

I think it is truly the account from Ji Chang Wook because manager Bang, the DayRock' president, and many people from Dankook university are on his friend list. :)

That is Wook's Facebook account but it's not active anymore -- he stopped posting in 2013 and has not accepted (and will not accept) any "friend requests" since then.

• Like 8

[Event] Ji Chang Wook represents on the runway for KONUS

cnttr3euaaa07zl.jpg?w=600

Korean online fashion magazine Stylogue published their review of the Ro&De noir and KONUS launch ceremony that was held on 27 August at the Dress Garden in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.  As previously reported, this event was set up to introduce said fashion lines of the California-based Robin K. sportswear brands into Korea, with many VVIPs in attendance… such as their featured fashionista Ji Chang Wook.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/08/31/event-ji-chang-wook-represents-on-the-runway-for-konus/

• Like 6

@cristurbat hi thank you for sharing this compilation of his OST's.  I actually have this in my playlist and been playing this everytime i drive to and fro going to work.  I love all these songs.  Seriously, he sings very well he has a voice perfect for these songs!  I always love to hear his voice, it makes my heart flutters and my mind at peace at the same time!!! Just dont mind me, our Wookie just makes me crazy and i just cant get enough of him hahaha!!!!

• Like 7

@cristurbat hi thank you for sharing this compilation of his OST's.  I actually have this in my playlist and been playing this everytime i drive to and fro going to work.  I love all these songs.  Seriously, he sings very well he has a voice perfect for these songs!  I always love to hear his voice, it makes my heart flutters and my mind at peace at the same time!!! Just dont mind me, our Wookie just makes me crazy and i just cant get enough of him hahaha!!!!

for you ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD9eVpM8tD4

• Like 7