Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

amyanhn said: I just finished watching "Smile Donghae", such a heart-warming drama. I've lost count of how many times Wookie hugged Do Ji Won there, they hugged at least 2 times each episode haha. Watching it makes me want him in a romcom but too bad the boy already sets his heart for melo.

Guest FleurdeLys101

The SWAGGER is real Bru :))
vFU9LfX.gif 

uIThLPi.gif

Source: JCW DC Gallery

How does he go from adorkable to swag-alicious just like that? Must be the sundaeguk. 8->

@raito1310: aww that gif...sometimes i feel jelly of DJW, the way he hugged her :xJust like you everyday i check soompi, weibo or dramabean for news of casting but none so far. 
There are many promising drama plans for later part of this year like Michelin Star, Six Flying Dragons, Bride of Water God or Will You Have Dinner With Me?. Still i hope he will pick up a movie for now, then a drama later so he can leave for military on a high note.

@amyanhn you are right, it's better for him to film a movie before a drama ! Then we can watch his movie when he will be in MS...
If he chooses a melodrama, I would like him to work with writer Lee Kyung Hee (who wrote Thank You, Nice Guy, Will it snow for Christmas, Sang Doo, Sorry I love You etc.). really hope that will happen someday ^^Yes all the dramas you listed seem promising ! There is also the drama "Last" by Iris writer (I'm not fan of the drama Iris but heard that the webtoon "Last" is very popular) expected to air before the end of the year...
Edit: watching this MV starring JCW - Park Bo Young and it's so sad :(

@raito1310 ah how can I forget about Last? I'm not a fan of Iris either, but I read the summary of the webtoon, it's really interesting. And thanks for mentioning Lee Kyung Hee, she's my favorite screenwriter. I love all of her dramas even though they are major tearjerkers, so it'd be amazing if JCW works with her for his next project.

Guest FleurdeLys101

XhrHWvE.jpg?1
Why so fidgety Chang Wook-ah? Is it because you can't wait for this? :))

jArSRwz.jpg?1

Source: DC
The longing on his face in the second picture though... =))

Tomorrow is the day, guys, we'll see him through the lens of the fans that'll attend The Days!
Let's dance along with these brothers, shall we?! Gifs from My Brothers were Brave.
669c2822gw1er7uppbu18g20au08ab29.gif669c2822gw1er7up2vae2g20au085qv6.gif

896a3e43tw1eovagp87c7g20c80am1l1.gif
so, uri JCW ssi is a pincher too ;)) ... and lastly, my favourite of them all! :x
iqPhr2XuURPUy.gif

source: weibo (but possibly through DC)

@Fleurdelys101 can I ask it's for what event??
The edited pics are a bit annoying, I prefer if someone just blur out the other people :D

Some musical The Days pics (from "The Days" presscall on November)
CCwYAVNUgAEEWDM.jpg
cr: Jung Culture news

@Maja Thank you for sharing these pic:) He's looking so gorgeous as eva!!!! The first pic made my heart skip a beat....just can't wait just can't wait!!!
He's so swooning worthy :D
P.S. @Sia3 That GIF is just what i had in mind wahahahahaha :):)) :)) :))

@dk_sadia 

*ahjumma smack* chingu, aigoo, why did you off topic me? Are you mad? Is that you that got pull away by the black hen? LOL! Sorry, I'm on the phone, hard to navigate, so I'll just communicate to you about it here. Can you please fix it, thanks.

Edit after 4 hours later: Nvm, I've asked help from mod. :)

@Maja - Hmm,I get what you mean but wearing something nice adds to the visual, too.