Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang-wook considering offer for 'Fabricated City' positively

photo572731.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook's agency has said he is considering the offer for movie 'Fabricated City' positively.

Ji Chang-wook's agency Glorious Entertainment told OSEN on March 9th, "He is reviewing the offer for 'Fabricated City' positively".

The source said, "'Fabricated City' is one of the projects in consideration" and "Positively looking at it. However nothing has been decided yet".

'Fabricated City' directed by Park Kwang-hyeon of 'Welcome to Dongmakgol' is about a man, who plans to take revenge after he was falsely accused and fabricated as a criminal.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest lily83

I have just finished watching Healer, at the beginning I was hesitate to watch but I read many people talk about the drama and JCW so I was curious. Then the result oooooooooow I'm in love with Ji Chang Wook and will start lurking any of his project :)  

Guest Cinderella1

these pics were not posted before , they should definitely be shared ;)
on his way to HK .. Cr.Dear
that smile :x

B_oe0gsUIAE5Jny.jpg
B_oe0gvUwAAXPJy.jpg
B_oe0hZU0AArB1N.jpg

Guest charlene_jin

@CherKell‌ Thanks for sharing the the arirang TV report regarding JCW. I ran out of series & movies with JCW on it. Literally, did the marathon of all his appearances that i can find - sources: dramafever, viki, drama.net, youtube , etc. With that being said, I now randomly doing  re-runs . Why? just because ...

And so , it is refreshing to watch the latest updates , even just a less than 2- min-clip about him.

It is official . I  did really turn as an avid fan of him!  

@ cinderella1

I love to see him with all the smiles. So charming and makes him more of himself , like without any inhibitions and  very natural .  Kudos and credits to the photographer who captured that perfect smiles 

:-* ;;) ;;)

The fan-taken pics we haven't seen of high quality is posted in HD! ^_^ Eye candyyyyyy, I (finally) upon a lucky chance; found some HD stuffs XD kyaaaa @sia3 you should look in too if you haven't!!! *____* Full credits and more pictures in the original site: http://idealtype0705.lofter.com/
564920278276256963.jpg
3104106043183076335.jpg

Guest Cinderella1

JCW said that in real life he'll break his fans fantasies because he looks like an ajhussi with his clothes
well look at his Tshirt  HAHA =))  , he looks like an 12 years old boy :D

B_vOS7-W8AEFF9A.jpg
cr as tagged

Guest ice308

Hello!  :-h
Good thing I came here and read some articles and saw some pictures coz I am missing the guy! I keep on refreshing my IG in the hopes that he'll post..  :-w 
Anyway, re: his project-to-be, I'm looking forward to it though I'm not sure how I can watch it if it's a movie coz it might not even be shown in my country (PH).  #-o I trust though that whatever he and/or his agency decides, it'll be for his betterment. Before he enlists, I hope he can film a drama that'll be shown while he's inside the army so that we won't miss him too much. I also hope he can go on some variety shows again (even though he doesn't want to).. maybe go on Runningman once more (he was such a PBS there! :)) ) and partner up with his sunbae and redeem himself and beat Kwang Soo. :))
Anyway (again), does anyone have a HD pic of JCW smiling so much that his (cheekbone) dimples are showing? (sorry, I don't know what it's called ;)) ) I've been trying to find one, but couldn't. :D I'd be so grateful if someone could post it.. >:D<
\m/

Guest charlene_jin

I wish  JCW  would make it  and  be included in the next  list of Korea CF Power Rankings of the Year  (this is a ranking of celebrity domestic CFs in Korea, aggregating factors like quantity of CFs, price paid, the CF influence, etc., and is compiled by the Korean advertising association , Jan 2015 latest release )

just in case you are wondering  who are the contenders , link : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/10/korea-cf-power-rankings-for-january-2015-provide-popularity-snapshot-of-the-year-to-come/

Wouldn't it  be nice if JCW would make it to the top 10. ( crossing fingers ) 

I am really into this advertising thing, bec JCW deserves to be well compensated .

Let's make  (Mr.) Ji chang Wook (shi)estalish  more renown dishes in his kitchen.   ;;)  .<:-P

Come on marketing people!  the iron is hot!

:bz

@Cinderella1 actually what he means by ahjussi is his style/activities at home. On an interview with Newsen he said he's analog person, the kind of person who would go to bank to pay the bills himself instead using automatic payment from his bank account. ;)) ;))

He doesn't like using machine... :-??

But then again he can't take his eyes off his phone and take selfie whenever he can :P:P

His manager posted this on IG 

bangchigu#스케줄 #지창욱 온실촬영인데 패딩입고옴 #멍청멍청 #개고생ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #기분맑음

dont know what he said 

using google translate, it's JCW schedule today. Filming at a greenhouse and JCW wears padding jacket

JCW commented on manager bang's IG post....omo, what did he say?

hjwhP3K.png

i asked mr.google translate and he said JCW's comment says "let the nations fighting mongrels old" 
:)) :)) i think they are bickering bec. as per google translate manager bang's post says "# # Ji Chang Wook greenhouse shooting schedule inde ohm stupid idiot wearing padding # # # i feel completely richard simmons ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ clear"

JCW commented on manager bang's IG post....omo, what did he say?

i asked mr.google translate and he said JCW's comment says "let the nations fighting mongrels old" 

:)

)

:)

) i think they are bickering bec. as per google translate manager bang's post says "# # Ji Chang Wook greenhouse shooting schedule inde ohm stupid idiot wearing padding # # # i feel completely fucked 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ clear"

are we going to have another manager vs actor battle? 
:))