Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest FleurdeLys101

OK can't take it anymore... my poor heart :( I am unlurking!!!

Based on @jichangwookkk on IG's translation of the above post by Bang Manager:

Bangchigu:

# schedule #jichangwook
Photo shooting (sic) in a warm house #wearingpuffycoat #sillysilly #haveahardday #goodmood

JCW:

Hey I'm itching for a fight!!!

Lol, I'm hoping for an epic IG fight again!!!

PS I get it now, its a jab on JCW's attire choice despite knowing how hot the location shoot would be...  they are so cute!

Guest FleurdeLys101

I guess JCW is pissed at Bangchigu for providing proof of his ahjussi-ness. I love their dynamics as Manager/ Actor/Friends...

BTW hello to everyone I'm a newbie please take good care of me :)

Ji Chang-wook prizes relationships, simple things in life

Korean actor Ji Chang-wook, who recently won plaudits for the drama series "Healer," shared his beliefs in a recent interview on the importance of a strong rapport between actors and crew.

A positive on-set atmosphere is paramount, Ji said to fashion magazine InStyle.

"What encourages staff when we're shooting in a stressful location is the atmosphere," said Ji. "I believe that's what the actors have to build. I didn't see a single actor on 'Healer' wearing a frown."

While a partnership between cast and crew goes both ways, Ji said that "regardless of the circumstances, all eyes are (usually) on the actor."

Some actors have more of an advantage than others though, such as actresses, according to Ji.

"When an actress laughs, it encourages male crew members," the 27-year-old actor said, adding that male actors did not enjoy the same privilege. Ji particularly praised female costar Park Min-young for creating a "vibrant atmosphere."

But Ji enjoyed working with staff behind the lens, as well as his fellow actors.

"We were like neighborhood friends (with the crew members)," said Ji. "We would play pranks and joke around, but become professional when the director said to shoot."

More so than the fame that comes with his success, Ji prizes his working relationships and personal growth as an actor.

"Ultimately, ('Healer') has finished and it'll be forgotten one day," said Ji matter-of-factly. "Obviously, it'd be great if it wasn't, but more than anything else, the role was enjoyable for me."

Ji's ambitions are similarly low-key. His goal is to "eat well, do projects I'm interested in, meet friends and just live an average life," though the actor acknowledged his profession makes it difficult to opt for the simple things in life.

Ji is expected to star in long-running Korean musical "The Days" this month and he said it was likely he'd find the experience rewarding, if not liberating.

"There are no reruns onstage. Once curtains rise ... neither the audience nor staff can stop the actor."

Drama series "Healer," in which Ji and Park played investigative reporters, concluded on Feb. 10 after a three-month run.

The full article with Ji can be read in Korean in InStyle Korea's March issue.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Source: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201503110927295656799_2

he is so cool  :x

@minoz-joyax  I am also hoping for a revenge post *_*

Anyway (again), does anyone have a HD pic of JCW smiling so much that his (cheekbone) dimples are showing? (sorry, I don't know what it's called ;)) ) I've been trying to find one, but couldn't. :D I'd be so grateful if someone could post it.. >:D<

I am still waiting for the EPIC fight :-w

Instead, I see a pile of green plants in a Green House... whaaaat... scared already, Ji Chang Wook? :))

Fight fight fight! :P

@kdramafangirlz

>:D< Thank you, my HD junkie Waeee chingu.

Her photos are amazing, isn't it? The clearest I have seen so far.

I hope no one edit/modify her pictures, p!ss her off then none of us will get pretty pictures to gawk at! :((

Ji Chang-wook talks about his nude scene

Updated : March 11 2015

Actor Ji Chang-wook revealed some behind-the-scenes glimpses of the drama “Healer,” which ended in February.

(Glorious Entertainment)

Having played a mysterious errand guy in the soap, Ji had to shoot both action and nude scenes.

The 27-year-old actor said filming the action scene was not easy. “I am

very grateful to the stand-in actor who must have had a hard time. I

also appreciate the director and production crew, who produced good

action scenes,” he said in a recent interview with a local media outlet.

“Though I got a few scratches and bruises on my body, it wasn’t that serious,” he said.

He also talked about his nude scene in the soap, which became a hot issue.

“I exercised a lot for the nude scene. Sadly, it was screened a month

after the drama shooting, by which time I ruined my figure. I felt sorry

for that,” he said.

Known as a soccer lover, Ji said he plays soccer three or four times a week when he has no schedule.

“I wanted to be a soccer player when I was a child but my mother disapproved of it,” he said.

Ji recently returned from Thailand where he traveled with his close

friend and actor Ju Ji-hoon. He has reportedly signed on as the lead in

the movie “Fabricated City” (working title) directed by Park Kwang-hyun.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201503111758512030544_2

I love his IG and weibo pictures but... he sure likes his filters. :)) There ain't anything wrong with them, but they make it kinda hard to see his royal hawtness clearly. #-o :))

Re: He has reportedly signed on as the lead in the movie “Fabricated City” (working title) directed by Park Kwang-hyun.

Idk what to make of these news outlets anymore. #-o Has he or has he not accepted? Hope we get an official statement or confirmation from his agency soon!

Ji Chang Wook's IG/Weibo Update

He says: Coming Soon #Celebrity# cover

Omo. Omo. Omo... @Maja @kdramafangirlz - Looks like we're gonna die again! :D

@sia3

OMO!!! More deadly pics?!!! ;))

inDgYSUgVd4Po.gif

cr to owner

@sia3 @Maja @kdramafangirlz - Looks like we're gonna die again!

:D

How many time do you gals plan to die? You always die whenever the HD picture show up..

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ =)) =)) =))

We die almost everyday when we hunt... I think I've built up the immune system now... I think. I'll find out when the Celebrity magazine is released, and you'll know if I die again or not! HAHAHA!

Ji Chang Wook's IG/Weibo Update

He says: Coming Soon #Celebrity# cover

Omo. Omo. Omo... @Maja @kdramafangirlz - Looks like we're gonna die again! :D

I just saw his update and I immediately came online bc I was so expecting to say this: "We're probably gonna die happily again." He looks good in the style!!!

WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT WHEN?!

@rnia93 We're happily killed by JCW everytime. Like @sia3 said. I think we have more lives than a cat now. Since we always die over and over and revive, only to die again by new pictures. HAHAH