Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@sia3 @Maja How are you two so good at finding HD + good pictures!!!! I swear I always die at the pictures y'all posted. Always.
Edit: At this rate we're gonna be like a "Death by JCW's goodness club" X'D

Okay, then I hope that April issue doesn't keep us waiting for too long!!! :P Like what he said, "coming soon". SOON.

@sia3 @Maja How are you two so good at finding HD + good pictures!!!! I swear I always die at the pictures y'all posted. Always.

Edit: At this rate we're gonna be like a "Death by JCW's goodness club" X'D

Okay, then I hope that April issue doesn't keep us waiting for too long!!! :P Like what he said, "coming soon". SOON.

they found HD pics on weibo or DC..

Well, I also save HD pics. hahaha

Come join us on the forest of Ji Chang Wook at weibo and DC! ;);)

I've got nothing much to do today that I'm lurking around and I've found this in dcinside. I never recall see this one before so I copy the message since they say to spread it around..so here it is..

--------

I edit my post here because I heard it's already expired.. so it will not misleading.. :-h

Guest Cinderella1

Maja thanks a lot for those jeans HD pics .. He looks ravishing  :x

i would love to see him walk with those blue jeans to check him out ;))

Guest Leylalinn

Aigoo Maja . I want grab his body. Perfecto with jeans. Today i told my husband to try strech jeans . I will force him to do that. And when weekend come...go to mall buy some strech jeans (he doenst like strecth jeans..always use regular) .hahahahaaa his wife really crazy.

Cingu...do you know what brand hat jcw used in healer.the black one. I want buy 1.for my hubby ofcourse(thx his like using cap).

Uppsss sorry for my crazy obsession.

@qwenli

Is that so? Then I'm the one who fail to pay attention.. seems like I need to backread a lot..

Thanks qwenli..

By the way I do have a really hard time to sign up there.. I'm not a native korean and even when the page already translate to my language I still confuse..

:D:D

Guest charlene_jin

@ maja

Such a great model in jeans!  Oh well, of course it's not what he wears anyway,  all we care  is the  one who carries the clothes, none other than our puppy  JCW!.    

@sia3

Is that available only in Korea? ( the magazine)

;))

[Event] Ji Chang Wook hits the pitch with FC Men

1932049925_6cf6c124_dc_app_img_4.jpg?w=6

On 8 March, the FC Men celebrity football team held a match with the

1st United football club, and striker/forward Ji Chang Wook was there to

lend assistance in their victory over 1st United, 2-1.

fc-men-lineup-2015-03-081.jpg?w=600

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/12/event-ji-chang-wook-hits-the-pitch-with-fc-men/#more-7751

I've got nothing much to do today that I'm lurking around and I've found this in dcinside. I never recall see this one before so I copy the message since they say to spread it around..so here it is.. [snip]

@rnia93, this was already posted a few pages back, and the deadline for submissions has already expired.  You may want to edit your post so readers do not get the wrong idea that DC Gallery is still accepting submissions for their project.  Thanks!

@CherKell

Oh that's expired already? What a pity..

Thanks for the information, I will surely edit my post.. :-bd :-bd

Thanks sweetie!  I've read in a few places that DC was so overwhelmed with responses that they had to stop accepting in order to process the ones already sent in.  Hopefully such a showing in force will bode well for us international fans once a decision is made going forward.  *fingers crossed*

Cho Manager's pictures from his IG are from 한택식물원 = the Han-taek Botanical Gardens located at Yongin City in Gyeonggi Province (www.hantaek.co.kr).  I've walked the Gardens before and I highly recommend visiting if you ever get the chance!  :-bd

Guest charlene_jin

@ cherkell,

By any chance , do you know JCW's number as a player for the team?

just not captured on the images :( 8-|

@ cherkell,

By any chance , do you know JCW's number as a player for the team?

just not captured on the images :( 8-|

It depends on the venue and match which number he wears.  His official FCMen number is 8 (the striped kits), but sometimes in certain celebrity matches he plays with the number 14 (the solid kits).  I am unsure of which number he wore for this most recent match until I obtain more photos from it.

NOTE:  PLEASE DO NOT CUT OUT THE FC MEN LOGO AND POST THE PICTURES AS YOUR OWN SUBMISSIONS.  I've seen a gazillion repostings of the match photos this morning (on portals other than Soompi) with edits and cuts, and it is absolutely not proper to abuse media that you do not own.  Please give some respect to the folks who share these photos... because some day, they may think it's not worth the effort anymore.  Thank you.

Guest charlene_jin

It depends on the venue and match which number he wears.  His official FCMen number is 8 (the striped kits), but sometimes in certain celebrity matches he plays with the number 14 (the solid kits).  I am unsure of which number he wore for this most recent match until I obtain more photos from it.

Nice! that was quick. It makes me  a bit perky  because his number in the striped  kits matches my favorite #. Knowing this, I could easily spot him in  video clips when they are on the move.  

I appreciate the information. thanks a bunch!

:-bd

@sia3

Is that available only in Korea? ( the magazine)

;)

)

Hi, charlene_jin

No, you can purchase it online. kanyapresetyo shared this link http://yes24.co.id/ in the Healer thread, and she said you can also check YesAsia.com. If you can read Chinese then this site might help - http://www.books.com.tw/

Just so you know, books.com postage cost more than the books/magazine I bought years ago. =((

Guest charlene_jin

Hi, charlene_jin

No, you can purchase it online. kanyapresetyo shared this link http://yes24.co.id/ in the Healer thread, and she said you can also check YesAsia.com. If you can read Chinese then this site might help - http://www.books.com.tw/

Just so you know, books.com postage cost more than the books/magazine I bought years ago. =((

Cool! I can do that then. Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately , i can't read chinese. I went to chinese school only up to 1st grade :( , that i regret. ratio of understanding the language 1.5/10. But trying to catch up though,( good luck to me! )

Thanks to kapyapresetyo & mrsyooknit as well!

;;)