Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest ice308

Okay.. I am officially turning off my lurk mode and posting here because I just can't help myself anymore.:D I've been to the Healer thread just reading and laughing at all the posts there (so cute and funny) but I didn't want to post there coz I didn't think I'd contribute anything anymore since everyone had already said what I wanted to say. :D However, no, I don't think I'll contribute anything here either but since I wanted to spazz with you guys, I drew in a deep breath, logged in and started typing. :D
Ji Chang Wook, I can honestly say, is the first actor I have ever liked this way (saving his pics/gifs, using him as wallpaper, waiting for his IG posts, etc). Both foreign & from my own country. I never knew of him until I saw him in Runningman (I'm a fan of the show). My impression of him there wasn't really great, :)) In fact, I found him to be.. err.. kind of stupid? (sorry! :)>- )  I also didn't find him as handsome then as I find him now. However, that all changed when I watched Healer. I also re-watched that Runningman episode again and yes, my impression of him now changed from being stupid to being innocent or naive. :D I went from being indifferent to him to liking him so much that I missed him terribly when he didn't post in IG for several days. :(
I don't like watching old era drama themes so I don't think I'll ever watch Empress Ki (even for JCW though I know he was pretty great in it). But I have watched Bachelor Vegetable Store (just a few episodes though coz I didn't really like his female lead) and Secret Love. When I watched the latter, I kept saying "Darn, he's just so handsome I wanna squish him!" :)
Anyway, (my post has gone on long enough you're probably bored out of your wits :)) ) I just want to say thanks to all the people who post news articles, pictures, videos, gifs, or just anything and everything about him. :) I so appreciate them and they make my days brighter especially when I'm stressed at work. :)) Honestly, I don't really know much about him yet so I hope that thru this thread or thru you guys, I can learn more about him. :) I don't know if I will always post but I will probably be lurking most of the time. :))
Thanks a bunch and JCW rocks! \m/

PS: It's been so long since I posted in soompi that I might forget some of the rules. Please do let me know if I violate anything. :)
PPS: I love JCW with his hair down but I love him more when it's brushed up and I can see his whole face. :x :x :x

@sia3

ahh!!!! *screaming hysterically*

Omg he spoke English , I know he just said name and spelled out K-I-A but still =P~ =P~

Looks like your stuck in the afterlife for a while lol

@azzurri‌

Change your avatar if @Maja did it , which that was practically impossible then you most certainly can

Join us in our JCW fever!!

I laughed when I even posted that sia would be the next shengvang , I was like what did I just utter ! Oh well I am still the pervy bunny and I have just gotten worse with JCW !!

oh that video 8-}

Edit: white pants!!!

08587663f6246b603e1dc70aeff81a4c510fa20a

For those that don't know me ,I have a fetish for men in white pants and well JCW with that sexy back well he just took the cake and ate it too 8-} 8-}

Guest Leylalinn

Done wacth ek ep 51. Broke my heart to see him die. Heavy crying. So sad.

Hate with sad ending. Please jcw next project dont take sad ending(die).

Now i must go back to healer. Healer can heal my sad bcoz ek.

And now i know healer is my fave kdrama now and forever. Jcw ssi..please do some project with better than healer.

Ooogosshh... mypoor heart. I sholud not wacth ek. So sadddd. His truelove for nyang till die...really touching my heart. And nyang u damned girl...just relize so late.

Sorry i m still crying when type this comment. And posted here. :(:(( :((

I cant stop cry. Need back to healer.

Jcw ssi...ur acting is suoer duper great. U are 1st k actor can make me cry like this. Aaaugghh cryyyinggggg . Damned why i wacth ek. If i cry like this.

Guest Cinderella1

Leylalinn said: I cant breath c8nderella1. Jcw close up pixc and sweet smile. Dying from thath smile. Why im like this. Honestly...when i see new pic of jcw...my heart so fast dagdug :-SS

Guest Cinderella1

ice308 said: Okay.. I am officially turning off my lurk mode and posting here because I just can't help myself anymore.:D I've been to the Healer thread just reading and laughing at all the posts there (so cute and funny) but I didn't want to post there coz I didn't think I'd contribute anything anymore since everyone had already said what I wanted to say. :D However, no, I don't think I'll contribute anything here either but since I wanted to spazz with you guys, I drew in a deep breath, logged in and started typing. :D
Ji Chang Wook, I can honestly say, is the first actor I have ever liked this way (saving his pics/gifs, using him as wallpaper, waiting for his IG posts, etc). Both foreign & from my own country.

class="entry-title"[News] Upcoming features of Ji Chang Wook at HK Dunhill event

11017631_804903822929914_134497613_n

After a whirlwind visit to Hong Kong and getting mobbed by hundreds of fans, Ji Chang Wook is finally back in South Korea, hopefully enjoying some peace and rest. As for fans who did not get to see him in Hong Kong, no worries, as he will be making a couple of appearances on TV and print.

First up, he will be featured in MBC’s Section TV either this weekend or the coming week. Section TV emcee Park Seul Gi, who interviewed him previously when he appeared on the show, personally went to Hong Kong to interview him during his photo shoot for Dunhill. Her interview with him the last time was hilarious, and according to her, it will also be “interesting” this time!

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/07/news-upcoming-features-of-ji-chang-wook-at-hk-dunhill-event/#more-7694

Guest DummDiDummTralala

Hi everyone,
I finally decided to crawl out of my hole and join you guys.
It's my first time going crazy over some celebrity in all my 25 years on this earth, so I'm not only new at Soompi but at fangirling as well. It seems a lot more fun to share your obsession with other people though, so here I am: Let's have fun together! :D

hi everyone!!! i'm newbie here..changwook's obsession makes me create an account on soompi..something that never crossed my mind cos i'm not familliar with this kind of stuff..btw,thanks for all the pics,updates and craziness y'all posted in this thread.. 8-}

i'm totally into him cos he's just so amazing..used to fall in love so deeply with min ho,seung gi & joong ki..sorry guys but my heart totally with chang wook nowadays..and i don't think anyone can replace it..maybe for a looooooooongggggg time :x

guys,please vote for our puppy here...
http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=383

* poll's period : 2015.03.03 ~ 2015.03.12..if i'm not mistaken.

Aigooo aigooo i can't breath either!!! He is soooooo good looking!! That hair..so sexy... :x he looks good in that jacket...

This is crazy..he get an overwhelming respond from fans & media..we can see it at the airport..phewww..and 2015 definitely gonna be a gooooood gooood and lucky year form uri JCW..kiaaaa

Seriously...I wanna change my avatar but end up don't know which one to choose !! :-w :-L