Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

WE ARE BACK!!!  And don't panic, everyone.  Any content posted during the Temporary Forum Phase will be inserted as soon as the Tech Gurus can get to it.  BUT WE ARE BACK!!!  *happy dance*

That being said... there's still some annoying features of the platform that I've already raised to the Admins.  A special Google Docs has been put up to address any issues we have with the migration, so I highly suggest everyone read this beforehand:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit?pli=1

Fact Check Time:  There are people posting false information about Wook's 'confirmed appearance' at the FC Men Charity Match on Jeju-do this coming Sunday 17 May.  IT. AIN'T. GONNA. HAPPEN. FOLKS.  He's on stage in Jinju that day and there's no freakin' way he can be in two places at once, arraso?  I'm rather miffed at the Jeju Tourism Association for spinning the news that he may or may not be on the pitch in their press releases.  We all know he's booked somewhere else, so there's the facts.  End of rant.  :angry:

• Like 13

yay new Soompi Forum is up finally. It's running smoothly so far, hopefully the mods will merge it with the temporary forum soon. I haven't saved the last patch of Wookie pictures ^^

Same here..waiting for the other pages to be brought here.

• Like 2

wowowowow! the site is now back! need to do some back reading, hi @everyone, oh the emoticons are still limited :huh:

edit: and i just realized i have nothing else to back read aside from the posts on this page, lol haven't logged in to soompi for the entire day yesterday,  now i feel like i missed a lot of goodies that were posted in the temp.forum.... :(

Edited by minoz_joyax
  • Like 2

Hmm... Glorious Entertainment just posted an announcement saying Wookie will have a fan meeting in Hong Kong.

Time: 2015.06.20 at 8PM (Saturday)

Venue: KITEC Star Hall, Hong Kong

Link: http://glorious.co.kr/wp/?uid=139&mod=document&page_id=53

Edit: Additional Informations from Glorious

Regarding the tickets, they will post another notice. And if there is any problems come up from HK's side, the FM schedule may alter.

Edited by sia3
  • Like 15

• Guest unlocked this topic

@sia3 wow thanks for the info. I'm surprised he's going to have fanmeet in HK before in China. Such lucky fans get to see him T__T

I've just read that Shin Min Ah's drama was delayed and might be even changed it timeslot. Last year, Wookie got casted in Healer around July, 3 months after Empress Ki ended, so hopefully we will hear news about his next project soon.

• Like 12