|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Our girl featured in Vogue showcasing Chanel's Bijoux de Diamants jewelry series, together with Zhou Xun, Xin Zhilei and William Chan. Gorgeous as always! :wub:

ImaxeImaxeImaxe

cr. dramapotatoe Twitter

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They posted similar photos on the same day and I know I'm only dreaming, but his caption is too sweet for me not to let my imagination run wild again :D

cr: @weibo modelliuwen                                             cr: @weibo siwonest_7com:

Autumn is around the corner. Time to walk together. 

001oFWtMly1gke67ctuyoj62c0340e8302.jpg 005v7wQDgy1gke3j42xxoj30n00ss7he.jpg

• Love 1

@liddi Yes I would love for you to dare, and I will gladly join you.  I see some comments on that IG post that other WonWen fans have also posted with similar hopes :)  Haha, we are die-hard fans.

P.S. Did you see his Youtube video for ONLY YOU?  There was some reminiscing and regrets that had me wondering...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@burglHopefully this is a hint of WonWen becoming a reality again, which would make this WonWen shipper truly happy. Let's wish for both of them only to be happy, whether together or apart... and support their decision no matter the outcome.

He sang Only You again? That song brings back so many memories... all the shoutouts in "She Was Pretty" to her... mentioning her name, her photos plastered everywhere... even the "$10" slyly inserted into the dialogue. Fingers crossed that this is yet another hint that something is brewing again that would make WonWen fans ecstatic. Please be true!

• Like 1

@burglYes I see what you mean. There seems to be a lot of regrets too? Our girl's tears in the travel variety show 奇遇人生2 broke my heart, exposing her raw vulnerability when she speaks about not having a boyfriend, her tears despite her assertations that she feels her life is happy after the producer noted she has selective memory :tears: Really hope she finds, if not has already found happiness... Likewise for him.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

@juzagurl Hope you are doing well too!  What a time in our lives, who would have predicted such an over year-long world-wide pandemic.  It has put so many things on hold, including travel sightings from our couple :tounge_wink:  I miss you all too and hope to post some happy news again...  Blessings to you and your families :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@juzagurl@burgl Hi there! It's been a while, and real life has overshadowed so many things, including eager sightings of our favourite couple. I get reminded of them every now and again... pomegranates, $10 notes though their official IG posts appear to be pretty much career-focused nowadays.  She appears very much based in China these days, and I don't see any sign of him traveling there (correct me if I'm wrong). Hopefully we hear good news down the road... and that they are still keeping in touch even as we speak. In any case, I wish them both happiness always, and may all of you stay safe and blessed too. Take care!

• Like 2

@liddiHello Liddi!  Lovely to also hear from you.  Yes, as per this article released yesterday, she has been in China for the past year.  I do hope they (and all of us) get to travel soon and return back to our normal lives.  It's so heartbreaking to see the effects COVID has had on the world.

Anyhow, I wished both their IGs wouldn't be so work-based and we get to see their more personal side again.  I understand too many fans voice their opinions and pick their posts apart, but I REALLY REALLY miss seeing their true self and not just their image (sigh!)  Wishing you all a wonderful week!

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a36205161/liu-wen-beauty-issue-may-2021/

cr. harpersbazaar.com

• Like 2

@liddi @burgl 

Thank you for the updated articles :love:  Must be really hard for our couple not being able to travel due to this pandemic but the good news they have been really busy before pandemic and now is the right time to spend it with the Family,, Siwon have been a frequent traveller to my country since he has been appointed as the Ambassador  of product in my country, however i think the last time he visited my country was in march 2020 , just in time before the border was closed..  I do hope Siwon share a bit of personal things again like ONLY YOU cover on his Youtube,,  I still do hope a miracle rekindle happens between them *Sigh,,,

:Pandabulous:

Wish you all good health and stay safe :)

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I miss you both. The recent activities had me thinking of you again and wanted to congratulate Siwon on such a beautiful song which he sang & co-wrote with "Nobody But You" with some wistful lyrics.  Hope you are both well and happy and also to all fans of WonWen.

• Love 1

Hi there @burgl It's been a while. Thank you for sharing the OST from his latest drama. I have not watched it, but the reviews look good. Should I give it a try after my current viewing fare ends?

On the other hand, rewatched scenes from "She was Pretty" the other day with my daughter, and still cried over his Kim Shinhyuk. While I can't stand HJE's screeching, the drama itself will always have a special place in my heart because of all the glimpses and mentions of her peppered throughout, his character's pen name "TEN", and the soundtrack he sang, which seems to be a glimpse of how he felt for our girl. 

Missing them both, and the wonderful times we had here on the thread. As we draw towards the end of the year, I wish them and all who love them all joy, blessings and good health always :wub:

• Love 1

Hello @liddi!!!  I haven't watched series yet, but will during XMAS break, I'll keep you posted if there's secret easter eggs in the series.  However, there are some lines from "Nobody But You" that also brings me to reminisce like "Only You" did:please:

Also his song selections from his IG stories brings on my overactive imagination :P  Happy to hear from you!!

• Love 1

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/3/2023 at 12:14 AM, liddi said:

Our girl is spotted at the Met Gala 2023, looking absolutely spectacular!

cr. popsugar.com

cr. themakeupbrush.tumblr.com

On 8/11/2023 at 2:08 PM, Lydia Aki said:

It has been 4 years since the pandemic. Liu Wen finally can travel and work in Europe. It must be difficult to be locked down. I am happy to see her at the Gala this year. Thank you Liddi for the beautiful posts.

She is very charming although she lost some weight. During the lockdown, Boran helped her and they are rumored to be dating. I can't help to feel sad because of Siwon Choi. In May Liu Wen was in Korea. I hope they had met and visited each other. Do you folks have any news about them? Siwon's activities are so wonderful, and I am proud of him.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!

Hello @Lydia Aki! She does look so beautiful in her posts.  Like you, I do think her and Boran are a couple and I cannot help but feel sad they could not continue to be the lovely couple we admired for so long.  Wishing them both a love that's pure and everlasting.  Out of curiosity, how did you know she was in Korea?