|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Breathtaking! As for the ring on her ring finger... is there happy news on the horizon, or just another accessory for her photoshoot? Waiting for her next IG post...

Meanwhile, Mr Choi puts his Photoshop skills to good use - using his hilarious alter ego TEN from "She Is Pretty", coincidentally on the same day as her Grazia China 10th Anniversary post, the magazine of which now costs $10 B)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just info, Siwon and Liu Wen unfollowed each other in IG.

Actually, Siwon unfollowed a lot of people in IG, he's only following  38 account in his public IG right now.

And FYI, Siwon has a second account in IG, only for his friends and colleagues, i think. But, until now, he's not following Wen in his 2nd account and vice versa.

So yea, I think, here's the truth.

*heartbreaks*

• Sad 1

@shiliufan That is disappointing indeed. May I know what his 2nd account is? Is it private or public? I don't know when it happened, but she no longer follows him on Weibo as well, though for now he still follows her. Still, Keenie and Mr. Chae remain her faithful followers for now, Keenie especially who continue to cheer her every post.

Either way, I will always wish them both happiness in every aspect of their lives, if not together, then with whomever they are meant to be. They deserve this and more.

• Sad 1

@liddi His second account is a private account. So, i think I cannot spill it here because its private. 

Yes, you're right Mr. Chae and Keenie still follow Wen. And, yea Keenie always supportives to everyone, i think. Hehehe. 

And same with you, I wish them happiness and peace whether they're together or not.

• Like 2

@shiliufan It's a bittersweet journey for me personally and while I wish the outcome to be otherwise, I will always remember with great fondness the beautiful memories they have given us over the past 4 years. May they be blessed and happy always.

• Like 1

@liddi Actually, I'm still sad it happened. But, i'm just trying to look at the bright side, it's better to know the truth as soon as possible. So, I'm not hanging my hope high, hoping they're still together, but actually they're not.

@jennifer0402 How I wish I still have a courage to say what you say, that they're just hiding their relationship. But, you know, mr. Chae who always been supportive to Wen before, has unfollowed her. For me, it's clear enough. 

Anyway, THANKS WONWEN.

It's been a nice journey after all.

Although, I'm still hoping that things will change and there will be a good news from both of you together. 

But i think, it's time to move on.

Spring won't be the same this year :'(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@shiliufan It is always good to know sooner than later. In any case, it was always just a hope on our parts anyway, and we won't know whether it was all in our imaginations, or they really tried but didn't work out after 4 years. I still believe it was real, but perhaps their goals and hopes at this juncture are no longer the same. Whatever it may be, they have done nothing so far to deserve any censure or blame... and as a fan of them individually and as a couple, I will always wish them nothing but the best.

@jennifer0402 Whether they have decided to keep their relationship under wraps for now, or they have truly parted ways, remains to be seen. Whatever the case may be, until such a day comes where I am no longer able to support them with a clear conscience due to their character or decisions, I will continue to cheer them on, individually if not as a couple.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

https://38jiejie.com/2019/11/06/supermodel-liu-wen-tears-up-when-director-judges-her-for-saying-she-treats-her-job-like-a-boyfriend/

Here is a link where Liu shares a little about her love life. I find that yes women can be happy and don't need a man to have a happy life. On the other hand I also agree with the director. Emotionally connecting with someone is one of the greatest enjoyments of living.

Edited by Liuwen12
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is a single-mindedness about him that is even more pronounced in recent years... and I am particularly moved by the escalation of his philanthropic work particularly with UNICEF.. always keeping relevant with the issues of today. A man with a mission indeed...

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon Talks About His Changed Perspective On Fans, Working With UNICEF, + More

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon Talks About His Changed Perspective On Fans, Working With UNICEF, + More

Feb 20, 2020
by E. Cha

In a recent interview and pictorial for Arena Homme Plus magazine, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon reflected on his long-running career.

The star has kept busy in recent years, diligently pursuing both music and acting, and throughout his photo shoot, it was clear that he had not lost his passion for his work.

Describing his approach to acting, Choi Siwon commented, “I feel like what’s most important is how much affection you have for a role or a project—how deeply immersed you become in it.”

Choi-Siwon-2.jpg

Last November, the Super Junior member was appointed a new regional ambassador for UNICEF East Asia Pacific, and he emphasized that he was deeply committed to the role. “I’m truly grateful [for the appointment],” he said. “As long as I am able to be of help, I want to continue my work [with UNICEF] without interruption.”

Choi-Siwon-3.jpg

Finally, 2020 marks the 15th anniversary of Super Junior’s debut, and Choi Siwon revealed that the way he looks at his fans has changed dramatically since 2005.

“This year, Super Junior will celebrate our 15th anniversary,” he remarked. “By now, the viewpoint from which my fans and I look at each other has changed completely. It feels as though they’re not my fans, but rather my companions.”

Spoiler

Choi-Siwon-4.jpgChoi-Siwon-5.jpg

cr. Soompi

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

520 greetings on Weibo from both of them... was her photo taken at the airport? So good to see her looking happy... which appears to be supported by her message. Wonder who the flowers are from :) 

最后一刻送大家一束520的花,有爱不会孤单![鲜花][鲜花][鲜花]

Sending everyone a bouquet of 520 flowers, there is no loneliness where there is love!

iKhZNsQQpVCdh54EfUiKs4nn312SMqNjLiYoRf1F5SEU-46F9PzsJ6kn1g41bjTAcsglqBakoTjPCiCdndSTdMLjQKYEpmCNrbvaltLiKXtpVoCcIkjjkLRUujBvFuqjHj2qlopnyep1tajtqMCiLI6zug1LlL2L73nPsawzSmtHuwSnvvTWIY8EllNOjWbqCRhrJVE-LMo-a5SFme_xdKVXV8YgKRvnNlJzoWoRXMmKqTJDwB1uA2qsDcpsZSKV7bjRmY78AW1nVQ9lK83W2BTjTC5YeJScvKfQlGfa1h1OKqhWSm1WbVSluwPdDG11qp783CTkS8aSRKpQPEB3vYbdKcRz9cmY4bUQvEhQSB1c3_RWHBaRhSnzDBJRhLfoHAqFQw0K92dH0SE7JTgT_52bwtj1TGEiJJrnV5r-b_EDHzI9HcZSx5xkzDUPnYiTy-w7tyqRhDvEUKAn1Q16sxhPgze6Drauv7xAmKJ74Jf367XHFQ-St1YdvsYzGGVvn3haCoSKZcom5T3KpWc5vQ6TzsrYDIIurZpC80pDsGBGFopvw2Y11h9dIXVlAUxZPP1G95xYqSEm5c5Aj-xfQ7F0sltPAmWpqvCUB-kUecf_5C7oDIg0b7F0Hyhvg5Lrv8C3n2rPz8YDreYAAUx9xqZi1kmi7lGG8t1F650ZF41M6wCBmJ7pARksdWPsGA=w1024-h721-no?authuser=4

--20 May 2020, 23:05

520快樂! 想你們 ♥️

Happy 520! Missing all of you

E4qJX86R1c5stth0LqQPD5-BNnu-yDhIasWPXmpvfJIxcf5SIP6o880MJqR4v6yghuP66YQVHuY_v2MGQYDQG1dBVgtwoGo_yubsPwMd3qdCukHExeyl61G-SSoBLNhoBqo-lqeLG_7NZnB1lxLq_sP3dcdsQVlSroHgNcgiHArfspz9AScFlie2lDyARQILpDtBwmzrX108bThOgEurlVRs54zM9vFn1BZp8knO3ALcf5Mrt8x1TfIhlTjCeWBSpHGWMNGZ6aGZ9xwfaDY4qO8597PLmV4pBcYr2rODpRTjMXwIwJ-ZA2vwZRdws-skoA9bsiJ9wulXyPsPojSMw1hjZGP7IaYraMRlYpQUHEdcbi8ePOyrcLmaeoEnDjLYWsYPsTp14ZicIqt6-LyWNsWsjZ09Vo3YR4UIiGniY9Ba8ymWKC6umjLtFlCFxaTpCIONoHVMz7dj4O7dJtsZvZs-4-a-0Skqb5yafoV3lgBrZCoU2kp1TfaObeCmOozwtSJqoWTOr2GEZo7mEyUhQqxfiJD--LC51UkknprBkFPNkApoPqplVh2FvloKfc-9SoyJJ7z7wfmlRABjqnttAH2LVF59pjipxdVshPsPfvBMI9xHEszYwYe1N_Xc3aijEBmGN7OWRO405lP7E2YGUX4kI9PctTIkQf8J6nOZQskUX3aLf_DsqG7BXdpKPQ=w690-h564-no?authuser=4

-- 20 May 2020, 21:11

• Like 2

oh, i miss them and you all!  still on the odd occasion, click on a clip to witness something so beautiful they shared with us.  she headlined an article with speculation of a suitor a short while back and now we see her 520 posting.  could it be related?  my head wishes them both happiness in love, but my heart still wants to hang onto a hope...

• Like 1

@burgl I wish them both happiness in every avenue of their lives, but yes, I would be overjoyed if they do finally find it together. 

Very saddened to know that her mentor Joseph Carle passed away of cancer 3 days ago... my deepest condolences to our girl and his loved ones.

• Like 1

Fashion Editor Joseph Carle, Who Discovered Liu Wen, Dies at 65

Carle was credited with discovering Liu Wen when she was a fitting model and the launch of the Chinese editions of Marie Claire and Numéro.

By Tianwei Zhang on May 26, 2020
  • Liu Wen and her mentor Joseph Carle, who discovered her when she was a fitting model at Marie Claire China.

Liu Wen and her mentor Joseph Carle, who discovered her when she was a fitting model at Marie Claire China.

Courtesy/ Liu Wen

Fashion editor and stylist Joseph Carle, who discovered Liu Wen and launched the Chinese editions of Marie Claire and Numéro, has died in France at age 65. The cause of death was cancer.

Carle started his career in Paris in the late Eighties, polishing his credentials by working with Avenue Magazine, Madame Figaro and Vogue Hommes. He then worked for Elle France for almost a decade and stayed at DS Magazine briefly before moving to China in 2005 to spearhead the launch of Marie Claire China.

It was a time when fashion publications in the market began to look up to their international peers by adopting a more global point of view, as luxury spending soared in China.

Dan Cui, former fashion director of GQ China, who started his career under Carle at Marie Claire China, remembered how Carle raised the magazine’s standards.

“Joseph brought professionalism to China. Before he arrived, the sample room was the closet for cleaning tools, and there was no such thing as a fitting. He set the rules to have mandatory fittings three days before the shoot, and he taught me that being beautiful is not enough for an editorial, it needs to convey ideas,” Cui said.

Liu Wen's first Marie Claire China cover, September issue 2007.

Liu Wen’s first Marie Claire China cover, September issue 2007.  Courtesy Photo

During his tenure at Marie Claire China as creative director, Carle also discovered the then-little-known model Liu Wen when she was a fitting model for the magazine.

“It was at the end of 2006, I was doing some prep work for our anniversary December issue, then Joseph walked into the studio and saw Liu Wen,” said Cui. “He got very excited and asked me, ‘Who is she?’ I said she is just a new girl, and he said: ‘No, she is a star. The light loves her. I felt the same way when I first saw Linda Evangelista. We are going to shoot the entire issue with her!'”

He later put her on the cover of the magazine repeatedly and it kick-started her international modeling career. Carle called up his contacts in Paris to make sure top designers were aware of Liu’s arrival.

“In 2006, I met my most important mentor in my life,” Liu wrote on Weibo. “When I can’t express myself in French, I can always feel what you are trying to express. It was you who kept encouraging me to be myself behind the camera, to learn more about the industry, and be confident. No matter how many years have passed and where you are, I will always remember your encouragement, your support, your mentor, and your smile. I will miss you forever Joseph Carle.”

Liu Wen on the cover of the launch issue of Numéro China.

Liu Wen on the cover of the launch issue of Numéro China.  Courtesy

Carle later joined Modern Media in Shanghai in 2010 and launched the Chinese editions of Numéro and Numéro Homme. Liu also appeared on the cover of the launch issue.

Xiao Xue, former editor in chief of Elle China for 14 years, who used to work with Carle at Hachette Filipacchi, told WWD that he was one of the ex-pats who helped shape the modern Chinese fashion publication landscape.

“I was very impressed with his hard-working attitude and child-like characteristics. He nurtured a generation of fashion editors and creatives during his post at Hachette Filipacchi and Modern Media, and he discovered Liu Wen. He was a treasure to us all.”

cr. WWD

• Like 1