[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

How stupid are these people. Why in the world would DJ or SH want to have a meal with each other and YH/CW? That was just a bad move on YH/CW part. All SH and DJ did was sit there staring at each other LOL. And then both DJ and YH have cars but SH and CW go off to see prego teen in a cab....WTH? Then dumb azz SH goes back to her (CW) place again? Come on someone explain this HORRIBLE PLOTLINE TO ME!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kdramafan469,  Good Morning,

Did SH finally tell the twit off when they was having a meal.. ? If she did it's about time I hope it's YH she's looking at and thinks it's DJ because she is really getting on my last nerve with her mopping.. She only marrying YH because she was told to marry him it was for her own good and he was rich.. It don't matter if she loves him or not she just do what she 's told..

How stupid are these people. Why in the world would DJ or SH want to have a meal with each other and YH/CW? That was just a bad move on YH/CW part. All SH and DJ did was sit there staring at each other LOL. And then both DJ and YH have cars but SH and CW go off to see prego teen in a cab....WTH? Then dumb azz SH goes back to her (CW) place again? Come on someone explain this HORRIBLE PLOTLINE TO ME!!!!

@kdramafan469, really can't understand the plotline; and now DJ/SH are collaborating on a project I think the writers are setting a reconciliation between the two, what a mess? CW obsession with DJ seems to help DJ realize that he is still in love with SH and grappling with his emotions.  As I mentioned before my hope is SH marry YH a better choice for her, but the writers can throw makjang into this train wreck and who knows what they have in mind.  Glad this going to be over soon.

Only 5 episodes left and it still is a mess! Hell SH don't even want to show up for her wedding and CW is going to be there begging her to let DJ come to her. Just like SR she dont understand he dont want her and she can't make him love her even if SH wasn't around.

Guest crazywindblower

what did DJ say in the end part in today's ep??? 

4 episodes left, and i still wonder how the writers will let DJ and SH get back together.. when until now the story and script is still a mess! 

it annoys me that both DJ and SH has a gloomy and sad face when they both should be happy..my goodness, just get back together if you still have feelings for each other!

what was the preview all about?? 

what did DJ say in the end part in today's ep??? 

4 episodes left, and i still wonder how the writers will let DJ and SH get back together.. when until now the story and script is still a mess! 

it annoys me that both DJ and SH has a gloomy and sad face when they both should be happy..my goodness, just get back together if you still have feelings for each other!

what was the preview all about?? 

@crazywindblower,  I was wondering should I watch the gloomy bride to be.. Just think she's even a poor candidate for bridezilla.. (Get mad do something tell them you can't marry a man you don't love. Stop doing what people tell you what's good for you only you know what's good for you even if it's wrong)

Halmoni could have avoided all her problems if she had told Sa mom first hand who MJ was and she her and her mom out of the house because MJ didn't know her place.. Case closed move on now more dumb crap.. She wants a divorce let her she can't do nothing anyway she'll be back her sister isn't going to take care of her she wouldn't give her fifty cents when she was in need.. This may help her immature child grow up I still say they should have let SA marry the perverted doctor just to give some of her karma back to her..

So my guess is DJ don't know were to begin to rectify his situation with SH after all the horrible things he said to her and MCW should know she can't force her way into his heart it ha to happen naturally she got a first hand look at how he would push her aside for SH.. Now what's she asking SH to do I don't know why she even bother meeting up with this girl or even taking her phone calls... Why do I have a feeling CW is begging Sh to let her have DJ since she has YH and they about to be married..

Upcoming episode preview translations.     

Bing Translation:      Love:: August 24, from today Monday 2015-08-24 (Mon) 19:50 KBS 2TV win win the day before, and Yun-Hye who favor families, Hye-Dong, the bustling rock watching mind heavy per fam. Family meeting morning, Hye-Youn HO and marriage to the House wins again consider advice!  

Google Translation:    

I love you from today Monday August 24
2015-08-24 (Mon) 19:50 KBS 2TV
Seunghye and Yunho's sanggyeonrye the day before, seunghye becomes heavy and only two per family watching the bustling heart dongrak. Sanggyeonrye morning, the vegetable garden is to advise Think back to marry and to seunghye Know!

Can someone make sense of this..

OMG, I really don't get why the writer is having CW befriend SH.  SH is just too nice of a person, she goes along with anything, even if it hurts her.  All these actions of CW is definitely making DJ realize how much SH is still in his heart. He is realizing the error of his ways, but he really doesn't know how to fix things.

For awhile I was cheering for Yh, but it's very clear to me that DJ is very much in SH's heart. She has made efforts to let him know how she feels, but he kept pushing her away.  I can only attribute this to his inexperience with women.  The writer is dragging things out, but I am confident that in the end, the two will be together.  Whether it's in the last episode or not, they will be together.  It will definitely be complicated by the fact that Sh's parents are going through turmoil because of DH's past with MJ.  It just shows how immature DS is, that she can't see that it's all in the past! 

This drama has taken us all for a wild roller coaster ride, with more downs than ups, frustrating us all. But there are many of us who hung in there, right??? To say the least, it made for some interesting discussions! Lol

OMG, I really don't get why the writer is having CW befriend SH.  SH is just too nice of a person, she goes along with anything, even if it hurts her.  All these actions of CW is definitely making DJ realize how much SH is still in his heart. He is realizing the error of his ways, but he really doesn't know how to fix things.

For awhile I was cheering for Yh, but it's very clear to me that DJ is very much in SH's heart. She has made efforts to let him know how she feels, but he kept pushing her away.  I can only attribute this to his inexperience with women.  The writer is dragging things out, but I am confident that in the end, the two will be together.  Whether it's in the last episode or not, they will be together.  It will definitely be complicated by the fact that Sh's parents are going through turmoil because of DH's past with MJ.  It just shows how immature DS is, that she can't see that it's all in the past! 

This drama has taken us all for a wild roller coaster ride, with more downs than ups, frustrating us all. But there are many of us who hung in there, right??? To say the least, it made for some interesting discussions! Lol

@MaraT, you got it, the plot of this drama drives me nuts and as you mentioned I am still around checking it?  It looks like in the preview  the family are going to a family meeting, hopefully SH will show up or she might run away. 

Happy weekend to all!!!

The purpose of the writer putting CW in the story is to make DJ and SH coming together.

Without CW appearing, DJ and SH would never come back together.

I  watched ep 96 raw on YouTube.  I think DJ is slowly trying to let Sh know that she's still in his heart, but now she's running scared.  I don't blame her, the level of trust for her has been severely shattered.  Now there's only 4 episodes left, and I know it's going to be even more painful to watch. At least CW saw DJ being affectionate to Sh and had a wake up call.  Let's see what she does now.  Will she throw in the towel or will she get even MORE aggressive? We shall see!!!

Guest Missreena

I was watching their preview saying that Seunghye's about to married soon. She cannot marry Yunho because she doesn't love him and her family don't understand her feelings toward Dojin. Remember First Love never dies. It is always Dojin she loves so much. I'm sure at the end she might run away and Dojin will definitely looking for her. That's how the story was told. I feel so sorry to Yunho and I think he's gonna let her go.. As for Chaewon I know she likes Dojin but at the end she let it go coz she knows that Dojin cannot give up with Seunghye. 

This story is so easy to understand how the couple met, break up and get back together. 

Guest Missreena

Anybody know what drama where air after this? And is there a page for it i might upload videos since it will be on KBS World TV.

After this drama they will replaced new drama called "VIRTUAL BRIDE". 

Anybody know what drama where air after this? And is there a page for it i might upload videos since it will be on KBS World TV.

@misstwilightfan1416  & @missreena,  Virtual Bride isn't a daily and so far they have not advertised whats replacing this drama..

Virtual Bride/Eccentric Daughter in Law, starring Ryu Soo Young and Dasom took the place of Hello Monster/I Remember You

This drama that follows this is My Lovely Enemy http://mydramalist.com/15129-my-lovely-enemy as the person above me already linked

Archived