[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, Hello All, I guess everyone was upset with stupid SH in today's episode she see some girl hugging DJ and ran crying like a heartbroken person what did she expect that girl wasn't her friend.. And to add salt to her wound she let the girl hold her up and rub more salt to her bleeding heart.  SMH

What in the hell did SA mom find out about her husband and MJ that she having a crying fit and feels so cheated. No woman would be friend you the way MJ did unless she knows more about you and your family she was the stupid one taking the woman's money the whole 9 yards she just as stupid as her husband admiring those antiques that he don't want to sell but can't make rent money..      

Guest Missreena

It is always Seunghye and Dojin will end up at the end. Those scenes is just part of their story how they met and how they broke up. That's why the title is called Love on a Rooftop meaning from the top up to the end. Seunghye doesn't know how to move on just because she keeps remembering how Dojin used to treat her. Yunho is trying to push Seunghye to love him or to look at him but she cannot because she look up to him as her role model. Her inspiration to become barista and that's it. As for Min Chaewon she keeps pushing Dojin a lot of things that are the same as how Dojin dated Seunghye but Dojin keeps remembering Seunghye. He is starting to miss her a lot as in A LOT. I don't know if Seunghye or Dojin will get back together so it's few episodes left. Don't worry guys let's wait for them to get back together. 

But sorry to the fans of Yunho.. I feel sorry about him and I don't want him to end up hurting because of Seunghye cannot love him. 

It is always Seunghye and Dojin will end up at the end. Those scenes is just part of their story how they met and how they broke up. That's why the title is called Love on a Rooftop meaning from the top up to the end. Seunghye doesn't know how to move on just because she keeps remembering how Dojin used to treat her. Yunho is trying to push Seunghye to love him or to look at him but she cannot because she look up to him as her role model. Her inspiration to become barista and that's it. As for Min Chaewon she keeps pushing Dojin a lot of things that are the same as how Dojin dated Seunghye but Dojin keeps remembering Seunghye. He is starting to miss her a lot as in A LOT. I don't know if Seunghye or Dojin will get back together so it's few episodes left. Don't worry guys let's wait for them to get back together. 

But sorry to the fans of Yunho.. I feel sorry about him and I don't want him to end up hurting because of Seunghye cannot love him. 

Like your optimistic view of this drama, I am not really sure how the writers will attack the reconciliation of the OTP, they have done so much damaged to DJ/SH's character.  Honestly, right now I don't want SH to go back to DJ.  Anyway, few episodes are left with this wreck.

At this point, it doesn't SEEM right that our OTP gets back together, but it's so obvious that they really still love EACH OTHER. SH is really not in love with YH, no matter how hard he tries.  It's written all over her face, she's just going through the motions of the wedding preparations.  

The Dr gal is SUPER AGGRESSIVE AND IRRITATING!!!! She's worse than SR!!  How funny that our dull leading man can illicit such fandom! Hahahahaha. Funny that no other women are after YH, with his charismatic ways! (Besides SA, that is)

only 7 more episodes to go.....looks like DJ is opening up his feelings again, coming out of his denial.  He better start moving, as the wedding is getting close!

At this point, it doesn't SEEM right that our OTP gets back together, but it's so obvious that they really still love EACH OTHER. SH is really not in love with YH, no matter how hard he tries.  It's written all over her face, she's just going through the motions of the wedding preparations.  

The Dr gal is SUPER AGGRESSIVE AND IRRITATING!!!! She's worse than SR!!  How funny that our dull leading man can illicit such fandom! Hahahahaha. Funny that no other women are after YH, with his charismatic ways! (Besides SA, that is)

only 7 more episodes to go.....looks like DJ is opening up his feelings again, coming out of his denial.  He better start moving, as the wedding is getting close!

Morning All,

@marat,  She is annoying and pushy she's trying to hard to make SH know DJ is hers, And SH is so stupid she sit up and drink with the girl knowing she's not her friend is hard for her to tell anybody no.. Her self esteem is shot to hell from all the abuse she has took from that household she don;t know how to respond to people treatment of her..      

Morning All,

@marat,  She is annoying and pushy she's trying to hard to make SH know DJ is hers, And SH is so stupid she sit up and drink with the girl knowing she's not her friend is hard for her to tell anybody no.. Her self esteem is shot to hell from all the abuse she has took from that household she don;t know how to respond to people treatment of her..      

Agreed, the Lady Doctor is unbelievable trying her best to score a point with DJ. I think the writer are just desperate for story plot now, DS/DH may divorce because of MJ and ex-divorce couple may get  married again, what a plot? It is obvious that SH/DJ are still in love with each other but it will be much better for SH to marry YH not a lot a baggage at his end. Will wait and see!

After the accident and the destruction of the character of DJ, first I was very angry and then I lost interest in this drama, but as I finish what I start, I'm seeing some scenes from previous episodes before the finale.

For me it is gratifying to note that the opinion of the forum members is unanimous and it is unpleasant and obnoxious is the character of the girl doctor and how stupid and pathetic DJ and SH are.

Definitely the writers of this drama, should change jobs as soon as possible, because I do not think there is a person with average intelligence who hire them to write a new drama.

I find it amusing that y'all feel Chaewon is worse in comparison to Yunho whereas in fact both are kind of awful IMO LoL. Hey to each their own right. I mean Yunho sort of coerced Seunghye, no he entrapped her into marrying him which is wrong on so many levels & boo to Seunghye for allowing it to happen. Because of my limited Korean, I can't make out most of what's been said so Chaewon doesn't bother me much as a result LoL. All I know is she keeps Mija on her toes & that's nice for a change heh. Everyone else in the cast is sort of goin' through the motions with their roles.    

..I don't find Chae Won the least bit amusing. I feel she is hanging around Sh to find her weakness and to torment her about DJ just for her own amusement. I think she's SICK for that very reason, because it seems like she preys on weak people. She's also very disrespectful toward her elders, that's why Mj doesn't like her. THat was about the only thing Sr had going for her, she was respectful towards MJ, who bought into that, until she saw how lazy and demanding SR was when she lived with her for that brief time. Right now it seems as though MJ would now accept SH should the two reconcile, but SH's mother would be the problem, in view of what's happening between DS/DH right now. This is really a reality check for DS.....maybe now she'll come to her senses? I see her as being a very immature person......SA surely takes after her. Lucky for her SH and SJ  both have such sweet and obedient natures.

Morning All,

Agreed, the Lady Doctor is unbelievable trying her best to score a point with DJ. I think the writer are just desperate for story plot now, DS/DH may divorce because of MJ and ex-divorce couple may get  married again, what a plot? It is obvious that SH/DJ are still in love with each other but it will be much better for SH to marry YH not a lot a baggage at his end. Will wait and see!

@dulceres,  I'm surprised YH haven't dump her yet she's like a walking zoombie my god just what it was about DJ that made her love him so deep she's really getting on my nerves she sure looks to gloomy foe a bride to be.. 

After the accident and the destruction of the character of DJ, first I was very angry and then I lost interest in this drama, but as I finish what I start, I'm seeing some scenes from previous episodes before the finale.

For me it is gratifying to note that the opinion of the forum members is unanimous and it is unpleasant and obnoxious is the character of the girl doctor and how stupid and pathetic DJ and SH are.

Definitely the writers of this drama, should change jobs as soon as possible, because I do not think there is a person with average intelligence who hire them to write a new drama.

@morelia,  Well said but I bet my bottom dollar they will have another drama for us next year or the beginning of 2017, Kbs will have one of there's in they reserve stash for just in case.. LOL 

I find it amusing that y'all feel Chaewon is worse in comparison to Yunho whereas in fact both are kind of awful IMO LoL. Hey to each their own right. I mean Yunho sort of coerced Seunghye, no he entrapped her into marrying him which is wrong on so many levels & boo to Seunghye for allowing it to happen. Because of my limited Korean, I can't make out most of what's been said so Chaewon doesn't bother me much as a result LoL. All I know is she keeps Mija on her toes & that's nice for a change heh. Everyone else in the cast is sort of goin' through the motions with their roles.    

@ni8tingayle_4f78,   This is what I mean the word  NO fits no where in her vocabulary she lets everyone lead or drag her around she don't how to begin to stand up for herself and it's all because of her home training.. All she was ever taught was to give in to others needs and her don't matter because she don't exist..     

Archived