[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All, Slept in this morning,

Hidden Content

today ep in short.

But I have to give my  360x200 up to @dexter8010  He made my day I was hoping somebody would have told Sa sorry mom this happen because she forced her into this,, I still see she trying to force Sh into marrying him.. How can she get married when she lives and breathes Dj.. 3 days and counting..   

Looks like SJ finally told he of somebody needed to maybe he will start to take up for his sister she has been abuse emotionally and physically enough by the witch and Sh needs to stand her ground and tell that woman she's not marrying a man she don't love and live her like a hermit she should know all to well look at dad..   

Yup, end game the OTP gets together, whether it's open ended or not. The writer is just taking the road to China to get to the final destination! Everything in the last ten episodes about the OTP was just fluff! Poor YH was a victim, but he's the one who was pushing the issue when she wasn't even ready!!!

is this drama still on? I have given up on this....I can not stand to even look at the leads anymore they make me so sick to my stomach!

@triton823 We will have the ending to this train wreck by friday so 2 days and poof be gone.. LOL I'm debating to watch today's episode or not since I was dozing in and out on it Did see the last scene were Sh gave Yh back his ring.. 

I always find it funny when 9/10th along a 'daily' people always rant about the usual cliches (can't look at the leads,trainrecked writing, rushed endings)... its MANDATORY stuff guys/gals. ;)

Dailies usually begin with male/female leads butting heads and end when they (finally) end climbing mount Everest. LOL

I always find it funny when 9/10th along a 'daily' people always rant about the usual cliches (can't look at the leads,trainrecked writing, rushed endings)... its MANDATORY stuff guys/gals. ;)

Dailies usually begin with male/female leads butting heads and end when they (finally) end climbing mount Everest. LOL

Nah, if that was the case we would stop watching them all together.

Every now and then we get a brilliant gem placed in our laps, feeding our addiction to watch more and keeps us addicted to watching the usual crap like this one.

Guest crazywindblower

OMG did someone watched ep 100??? What did SH told DJ at the end of the preview??? Is she letting DJ be with CW?? 

The writer of this drama really sucks! The story is a mess and its OTP as well!

OMG did someone watched ep 100??? What did SH told DJ at the end of the preview??? Is she letting DJ be with CW?? 

The writer of this drama really sucks! The story is a mess and its OTP as well!

It seems that what SH said, yup; the writers of this drama sucks big time!!!! I will check the ending cause I already invested some of my time watching this wreck. :w00t::w00t::w00t:!!!!!!!

Perhaps we will get open ending or time jump.  What it seems sure that SH-YH's "relationship" finished and I think she won't back together with DJ too. Maybe this is the best solution, given how they ruined DJ's character. I feel sorry for the actors/actresses, because this series would have been better . I remember in the beginning I waited very much, the trailer was promising, 

I think these writers finished their career. They wrote every stupidness, what I dislike. Pushy-clingy second lead characters, continuous suffering, disgusting car-accident, meaningless-ridiculous breaking up.

WRITER:

Not funny the double dates and watching longing, sad faces when they run into each other. I hate those scenes the most. If only YH didn't force the wedding, just he supported quietly SH as friend and made her smile. Later she could love him (and me too). For example in Save the family Haesu supported (their running scene was sad and sweet) Ujin after his breaking up and now they are going out.

DJ's character: I liked him to 68th episode. Slowly, but surely he developed: he moved from his mom, he stuck to SH, he didn't give up. Then come SR's car accident... Fully down, Pathetic, very bad step. I understand that they had to write break up, melodramatic scene, but it would have been better if SH broke up and because of other reason (the accident was unnecessary). 

SH's character: She is so doormat. And I didn't understand why she was so sad or stuck to DJ after breaking up, when she always was insecure in her feelings during their dates... Yet DJ said to her once that if she will not like him later, he would come back and he fight to retrieve her love. Already I felt the alarm in that scene... Writers planned this.

Plus I don't like open or nothing ending (for example Melody of love, and I guess Love on a rooftop too... tomorrow we will know). For 50 or 100 episode drama I want/demand wedding, honeymoon, children scene, normal, closed story.

Archived