[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

Looks like there's going to be more than 100 episodes!  I guess the writer couldn't wrap it up in 100 episodes, , still hasn't figured out how to get the OTP together? Hang on people, looks like this ride is rougher than we thought! The writer sure knows how to give us angst!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MaraT  No tomorrow is the last episode(101), the new daily starts on Monday.

@csancsy I agree I too hate open ended dramas. They only go to prove that the writers have no talent and no ability to properly write a satisfactory closing. The best closing to a drama I have seen recently was on Whats With This Family. It was so good a beautifully written, you saw where everyone was a year or so later and what they were planning for their future. This writer has made such a mess of this drama that right now I could care less how it ends, I def. wont recommend this to anyone or re-watch it. 

What a RHFM!(RED HOT *FKN* MESS)  SO GLAD THIS GARBAGE IS OVER! If SH looked liked she did at the end all through this drama maybe people would not have treated her like a doormat. Just digusted that SA was now in love with a PERVERTED OLD DOCTOR!:vicx: i'LL GO PUCK NOW! BYE

Guest crazywindblower

What a lame ending..finally its over!!! I hope the writer wrote SH and DJ whole through the drama the way their aura was during the end part of the drama happy and smiling..

In the whole 101 episodes there was even no kiss between the OTP..what the hell! their characters were badly written, tsktsk..

The writer ruined the story the moment SR had the accident..aarrgghhh! 

@kdramafan469 I agree What happened to family is one of the best written drama. Although dad was dying because of cancer, but this wasn't suffocating, I could cry and laugh and I wasn't annoyed. Every child had realize-regret moment scene and development. End was beautifully written (specially when he died, and later as ghost he said goodbye to his younger son). Although I felt sorry for dad, it was "good" that the writer didn't let him live (for example with stupid reason that diagnosis was false or his son cured him with miracle)...

I knew, that we would get "open" or nothing ending. Because although it seemed SH-DJ got back together, they didn't show any progress... Come on we didn't get proper, normal kiss scene, LOL! Ridiculous! That cursed accident, grrr... And yet we don't know what happened with SR after it, she disappeared. Although SH really was beautiful in the end... I don't know how I can dare to watch again 100-episode drama (just I could watch two dramas without skip: Angel's revenge and You are the only one)... 

Guest avidswpfan

What a lame ending..finally its over!!! I hope the writer wrote SH and DJ whole through the drama the way their aura was during the end part of the drama happy and smiling..

In the whole 101 episodes there was even no kiss between the OTP..what the hell! their characters were badly written, tsktsk..

The writer ruined the story the moment SR had the accident..aarrgghhh! 

I so agree!!!! I stopped watching the moment SR had accident, I knew they are going to use the guilt card on DJ. Phew, thank god it is finally over.  Just finish what started, just come back to check whether ep 101 is finale. What a rush and bad editing.

It ended perfectly.
 the whole run was a distaster of copies of the usual stuff, and it ended in perfect fashion with a nicely timed last minute time jump.

oh and it ended consistenly without any nice OTP scene's.

it started rubbish, it never went past rubbish, and it finished rubbish. can't claim they weren't consistent.

It ended perfectly.
 the whole run was a distaster of copies of the usual stuff, and it ended in perfect fashion with a nicely timed last minute time jump.

it started rubbish, it never went past rubbish, and it finished rubbish. can't claim they were not consistent.

LMAO IKR!

It ended perfectly.

it started rubbish, it never went past rubbish, and it finished rubbish. can't claim they were not consistent.

LMAO IKR!

Agreed, they ended up being together, but;  still a disappointing drama and will not watch any drama that will be written by these writers.  

Have a nice weekend Chingu's, thanks to my fellow Soompir's on this thread that keep me sane through this ordeal:)

Does anyone know what DJ said to SH at the airport that made her run to him and forgive him? So curious about that! This has to have been the worst kdrama I ever watched.......seriously.  The writing, acting, directing all sucked! Sorry!

Archived