[Drama 2015] Love on a Rooftop (Love From Today) 오늘부터 사랑해 Thanks For Watching

valsava

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valsava..Touche'  lol

I have to say that not only has this dragged on without any real direction, it simply is boring!  The OTP is what I refer to as  "stupid is what stupid does"!!!! I keep thinking that it will get better but it just doesn't seem to get there. Too many sub plots all of which is as boring as the the main plot.

Let us hope the replacement will be better....

Valsava..Touche'  lol

I have to say that not only has this dragged on without any real direction, it simply is boring!  The OTP is what I refer to as  "stupid is what stupid does"!!!! I keep thinking that it will get better but it just doesn't seem to get there. Too many sub plots all of which is as boring as the the main plot.

Let us hope the replacement will be better....

@islegirl,  The second half got dull to me and it just went downhill from there  

Just LMAO at SH...our Korean Runaway Bride to-be hahaha

Morning  All

@kdramafan469,  LMAO Was that you who said Sh would become a runaway bride.. I thought she was stupid and should have slap Cw she just let her put that crap on her lips not knowing where her lip has been.. Just hearing about SJ sends her mind out of control she could have went in there and said something to these people she just not people oriented.. 

Guest crazywindblower

omg SH became a runaway bride! seriously writer??? tsktsk..poor YH, for being left behind and dumped..why just now SH when she can even say no from the start to YH, if she still has freakin feelings for DJ..arrgghhh!!!

And to DJ, if he still loves and has feelings for SH, make a move to win her back!!! and not just drown in regret and do nothing..haaiissshhhh!!

3 episodes left and still the writer wants us to be in a rollercoaster ride..

can someone please translate what SH said to DJ in the end of preview for tomorrow episode?? why the hell is she mad at him?!!!

Few more days and we are done with this debacle. We are not really sure what will be the ending, but;  I think it is about time that YH dump SH her heart is still aching for DJ and vice versa. Let's wait and see!!!

Have a nice week Chingu's!!!!

Do anyone knows the title to the new drama and is the thread open for it if not let me know and I'll open it.

I'm still trying to figure out why this drama is called love on the rooftop.. SMH  

Its called "Love and Hate" or "My Lovely Enemy" and it stars Uhm Hyun Kyung who played Min JIn in Bluebirds House

It looks as though Chae Won really was introduced to this drama to be the person who gets our OTP back together.  Although I'm happy that SH looks like she's coming to her senses, the writer really picked a bad time for her to do it.  Geez, at the marriage meeting? But then I guess that's better than running away from the wedding itself!  YH seems like the ultimate, perfect guy......he's handsome, rich, caring......but I think his personality is just too strong for a person like SH.  Opposites attract just doesn't apply to THEIR situation!! I guess the writer is dragging things out because there's three episodes to go.......so just hang in there, folks!!!!!!

I know it must not be easy for One person to write a daily drama.....I believe that American soap operas, that run for years, has a team of writers.  So let's just hope for the best, only three more episodes to go!  Think positive, that it will all end well!!

Do anyone knows the title to the new drama and is the thread open for it if not let me know and I'll open it.

I'm still trying to figure out why this drama is called love on the rooftop.. SMH  

Its called "Love and Hate" or "My Lovely Enemy" and it stars Uhm Hyun Kyung who played Min JIn in Bluebirds House

@kdramafan469,  Found it totally different name for it but it's about love and hate.. Also maybe they want her to brush on her emotional feels in the morning dramas before she takes on a lead role because she was also the second lead in mother's garden..

I'm debating do I want to watch the sub version of today's episode I feel it's enough to watch it raw no need for and english understanding of this crap

@valsava

Everything Will Be OK

also known as My Lovely Enemy

@dexter8010, Got it I'll open the thread

It looks as though Chae Won really was introduced to this drama to be the person who gets our OTP back together.  Although I'm happy that SH looks like she's coming to her senses, the writer really picked a bad time for her to do it.  Geez, at the marriage meeting? But then I guess that's better than running away from the wedding itself!  YH seems like the ultimate, perfect guy......he's handsome, rich, caring......but I think his personality is just too strong for a person like SH.  Opposites attract just doesn't apply to THEIR situation!! I guess the writer is dragging things out because there's three episodes to go.......so just hang in there, folks!!!!!!

I know it must not be easy for One person to write a daily drama.....I believe that American soap operas, that run for years, has a team of writers.  So let's just hope for the best, only three more episodes to go!  Think positive, that it will all end well!!

@marat,  Sh in this predicament because she never speaks out about how she feels or saying the word no she always do what she's told even if it wrongs her and Sa mom still isn't going to want he with DJ because of the dad and Mj issues..  

@valsava, I think that whole story arc about DS is ridiculous, the writer is so desperate to put something like that in.  DS has been married to DH for nearly thirty years, and now it matters that he never loved her? Sounds like they had an arranged marriage.......she DEFINITELY had no character growth! 

To me, that's one of the major issues of this drama, the lack of character growth. It seems as though everyone besides maybe DH has stayed the same since the beginning. How sad is that???

@valsava, I think that whole story arc about DS is ridiculous, the writer is so desperate to put something like that in.  DS has been married to DH for nearly thirty years, and now it matters that he never loved her? Sounds like they had an arranged marriage.......she DEFINITELY had no character growth! 

To me, that's one of the major issues of this drama, the lack of character growth. It seems as though everyone besides maybe DH has stayed the same since the beginning. How sad is that???

@marat,  She is a sad case to be a marriage for 30yrs an never got a clue that her husband never loved her no wonder he live in that shop day in day out.. But just knowing that Sh and Dj wants to hook up she will stay just to keep MJ away which she don't give two cents about SH but she better do as she says   

Archived