[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Hello everyone :-h Ohhhh....has this party gone all-alcoholic with grapefruits as banchan? LOL Stay SOBER! We gotta ..cos if you DARE TO SNOOZE...you'll miss A LOT! :-\"
Writernim has already written up to Ep 4! BUT come on, where are the BTS, vids, teasers and pics? Come on KBS...PDnim Jeon,.. Writernim Choi...Kim Jong Hak Prodn Co...give us more before we all get more pervvy, get more drunk and snooze on your drama! :-t :-t :-t 
s5eFuyZ.jpg
CR: DC

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@onnififi, It is going to be hard to compete with our lady cop there! =)) =))
@jadecloud, Hello! I agree about staying sober. We are already a rowdy bunch with out the alchol.
I also agree where are the bts, vids, teaser's and pics? I think we should let KBS know they have to pali, pali and give us something! I can't wait to see the bodyguard in action!120825_joosangwook_underwear_bodyguard.j
cr@delfin >:) >:)

https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline

"Masked Prosecutor"/복면검사 KBS upcoming wednesday, thursday drama ~shared poster by a fan.

Starring: Kim Sun A 김선아- 
Yoo Min-hee
Joo Sang-wook- Ha Dae-chul

To be broadcasted on May 20, 2015; 21:55/ 9:55 PM (?) after "Unkin Women" 

By: Kim Jong Hak Production
Director: Jeon San
Writer: Choi Jin-won

A shared poster from: 은타라희 (thank you!)

10404313_976085922409471_765506940535545

https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline

"Masked Prosecutor"/복면검사 KBS upcoming wednesday, thursday drama ~shared poster by a fan.

Starring: Kim Sun A 김선아- 
Yoo Min-hee
Joo Sang-wook- Ha Dae-chul

To be broadcasted on May 20, 2015; 21:55/ 9:55 PM (?) after "Unkind Women" 

By: Kim Jong Hak Production
Director: Jeon San
Writer: Choi Jin-won

A shared poster from: 은타라희 (thank you!)

11138531_976085945742802_718379100738685

@claribel05 thank you dear for sharing your post.

@kbleon thank you dear, so OJW is confirmed too! Yay!  <:-P <:-P I do love to watched him at Surplus Princess.  :x :x  Now I am super excited and looking forward to MP. So today is exactly 1 more month to go for MP to be on air. Should we countdown on the date together chingu?  >:D:D

Guest Yurichin

In case chingus here haven't read it

here article from Hancinema with a picture in kbleon post

On Joo-wan is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Masked Investigator".

"Masked Investigator" is a romantic drama written by Choi Jin-won and stars Kim Seon-ah, Joo Sang-wook, Park Yeong-gyoo and others.

On Joo-wan takes on the role of Kang Hyeon-woong an elite investigator who has been on the run without hesitation. He is one of the major investigators who have a group and forms a three-way conflict with Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) over Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah).

Expectations are high for On Joo-wan's new character and "Masked Investigator" will debut in May

sc http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201504200820445010

onnififi said:

@claribel05 thank you dear for sharing your post.

@kbleon thank you dear, so OJW is confirmed too! Yay!  <:-P <:-P I do love to watched him at Surplus Princess.  :x :x  Now I am super excited and looking forward to MP. So today is exactly 1 more month to go for MP to be on air. Should we countdown on the date together chingu?  >:D

@onnififi: You're welcome!

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 19.747200012207px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background: transparent;"Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Lead the Script Reading for Masked Prosecutor

reded.jpg

Kim Sun AhJoo Sang Wook! Come to Koala, my pretties! With the cast of Masked Prosecutor (English title The Man in the Mask) sitting down for the first script reading, the wait is on for another potential golden pairing to light up the small screens come June. I won’t jinx it but with the collective acting ability of the two leads, and their ability to generate chemistry with inert objects, the biggest unknown will  be the story and writing.

The production team does have a good track record with this genre, having done Big Man last year tackling the issues of injustice when the rich and powerful flex their muscles to get their way. I’m not particularly interested in these kind of stories but am extremely interested in watching Kim Sun Ah back onscreen after a three year hiatus since I Do I Do along with Joo Sang Wook pulling double duty as a dorky prosecutor by day and a masked vigilante by night. Works for me!

reded2.jpg

reded1.jpg

Masked Prosecutor also quietly got two quite decent second leads in Oh Joo Wan most recently of Surplus Princess and Hwang Sun Hee who did memorable turns in The Master’s Sun andSign. Not an idol in sight and all the leads are age compatible, already one notch in my plus column.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/21/joo-sang-wook-and-kim-sun-ah-lead-the-script-reading-for-masked-prosecutor/

Lee Moon Shik is here?! Now I really can't wait for it to start. I know I've first come here for Kim Sun Ah, and her, Joo Sang Wook and the plot are enought reason for me to watch it, but it's Lee Moon Shik! My favourite supporting actor! ... or one of them... I've just remembered some others and I've started feeling guilty.
I wonder why none of the articles I've seen mentions Oh Joo Wan's role in Punch. It seems to me to be more relevant than his role in Surplus Princess - he did play a prosecutor after all...
PS: Thanks for the good news about Lee Moon Shik, @kbleon. If somebody had written it before and I missed it, please forgive me. Anyway, it made my day. :D

Guest Yurichin

@Hannahmiriam last memorable drama I saw him in is in seon deok, I can't recall if he ever works with KSA, but I don't think so...I saw him in thriller unknown KBS drama titled "I can't do anything" as a desperate detective and saw him in brave family variety show... I'm so excited with new fellow supporting actors (except OJW), that haven't works with both lead  before (am I right or no??). I hope too, the supporting actors sounds promising with solid and experienced acting  ;)

the possibility is surplus princess is the last drama he's in it.

oh btw I'm envy on you sig, I should've stamp it on mine too, but it would be awkward (my complexes won't allow me) so I leave it :)>-

KSA looks gorgeous :x

I don't mind the delay if it means everyone (actors, PD, writer, staff, etc.) will have more time to perfect every detail of the drama, it can only be a good thing if they're not stressed out and pressured with time and though it's a bit frustrating for us viewers to wait we can't really complain if it gives us a quality show at the end, hoepfully it will be worth it

Yaay so excited to see joo sang wook again and the story seems exciting ^^ I hope the fact that MP is 24 episodes doesn't mean it'll drag at the end , fingers crossed :-bd

Has the official premier date been released already ? From my calculations , and if MP followed Unkind ladies without any postpones , I think it'll air on the 20th May

Edit ; I've just heard that UL might have an extension

Archived