[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

http:

Hey guys here's some pic from "MP' shot today. 

Instagram post from: joop1223

English translation: (by: CLARIBEL)
#Kim Sun A
#Masked Prosecutor
#Honggik University
#Shooting
#In front of Coffee Prince
#Paparazzi
#I saw Kim Sun a 
#For real

It' s Kim Sun A.
"Masked Prosecutor" shot in front of the Coffee Prince at Honggik University.
I looked like a paparazzi.
I saw Kim Sun A for real.

@joop1223: 김선아#복면검사#홍대#촬영#커피프린스앞#파파라치#김선아봤다#리얼
Picture from: joop1223 (thank you!)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how I feel about the male lead getting replaced, I think he suited the part well :(. I think Kim Su ah has acted with Uhm Ki Joon in I do I do they had a nice chemistry so looking for to it. 

I don't know how I feel about the male lead getting replaced, I think he suited the part well :(. I think Kim Su ah has acted with Uhm Ki Joon in I do I do they had a nice chemistry so looking for to it. 

​It's not the male lead who's being replaced, it's the second lead so don't worry we still have our Joo Sang Wook :)

​It's not the male lead who's being replaced, it's the second lead so don't worry we still have our Joo Sang Wook :)

​@eunsuhae,  Thankds for clearing that up because I was getting ready to be mad if JSW was rejected or he rejected this would have been one drama drop off my list to watch

​@eunsuhae,  Thankds for clearing that up because I was getting ready to be mad if JSW was rejected or he rejected this would have been one drama drop off my list to watch

​            @valsava, @eunsuhae, No JSW? No fangirling, that would have a deal breaker for me too.  It is a shame about OJW, I liked him in The Mermaid and was looking forward to watching him in a drama again.       

@claribel05, Here's a link to the forums how to's

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit#heading=h.t2xr16n2y2c8 

Guys, I'm dying to see pics of our OTP!

Kyaaa~ 

Am i the only one who is happy to see Uhm Ki Joon again with KSA??

I really like him from Scent of A Woman, Phantom and The Virus.....and now waiting his comeback on small screen....its funny after he couldnt appear in WnC and now hes going to make an appearance in here (same timeslot airing drama)

So, UKJ will be the third party between OTP??hmm...like dejavu from SOAW, but still its interesting to watch him......i like him while he danced tango with KSA and now is he going to dancing again?low chance but who knows if its going to happen...hahaha

Good i was confused i though the male lead was getting replaced, and Uhm Ki Joon is from Scent of a Woman. WOW KSA looks so beautiful in the police uniform. ;)

cr: bali_2nd

지금#세종호수공원 에선#주배우#주상욱 과 누군지 모르는#여배우 와 드라마 촬영중#시스터 와 #도시락 까먹으러#호수공원 왔다가

Guest Yurichin

watching the stills...so excited...it's hardly to wait...just realize Unkind women already in 20th episode..that means...two more weeks 

next  2 WEEKS yeorobun
15 ups 17 days before the premiere...keep the picture..those should be re-upload when the migration is done

@MissA said "all the post in temporary will be imported to new forum"  OK then ^_^ thank you

wow..!! thank u guys..  glad that more pictures n stills  coming in from the BTS n shooting from MP ..  both the leads looks great ..  so excited and can't wait to see more of them ~~ 18 days to go...~~

Archived