[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

@MissA :))  LOL...that's what I wanna know since I searching about JSW and know how he's so confident compare to other actors haha...KSA talks a lot but not as confident as JSW lol :))

I remembered when JSW came as guest in RM....while driving alone going to the mission location...he cannot stop to talking by himself....hahahaha

Such a good pairing....we can call them as "Talkative Couple".... :)) :D

I wish tomorrow is May 20th.... [-O< [-O<

Hey guys @yurichin @kynuii88 @MissA .. they are already filming the poster..There's a picture posted by Seo Unmi of Boboris (Sun A unnie's stylist) oh yeah oh yeah...   Can't imagine the two of them keeps on talking who will be the good listener?..haha 
Here's the picture.. picture credit as tagged (thank you!)
18701_981310651886998_344777701079532553

Guest Yurichin

wahhh...I'm just got home and I see Suna Unnie in this day...I'm so happy...thank you @claribel05 the picture made my day  :-j :-j :-j (but another short hair..it's like her hair in city hall don't you think??!!), like anyone else here...expecting for stills and video update more...^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@kyunii88 lol...JSW no Antonio Banderas, just put our trust to the creative crew, what kind of mask he fit in...but if it does then we can laugh together LOL...just prepare for the worst but hoping for the best.

This Picture makes me a bit worry...

11165122_980887281929335_844937050085501

He will not wear any kind of comedy Mask right? Irgs!!! Just to mention it - I don´t like Clowns. And - the Mask must hidden his Face - not only his Eyes - if he will chase Persons he met before -  or will meet afterwards. Omo....

Guest Yurichin

had a hard time to make the reply box working...I'm here @kyunii88 there is nothing new right now...but I dunno the others???

the cast are 90% complete, I wonder why @missnona update it yet even the plot is in a need to be updated, is she/he waiting for legit news ??

Guest Yurichin

and 2day we have JSW in his stylist @joohee_nam instagram acc posted approx 3h ago

ps: I found this accidentally ^_^

걍 찍어도 잘나오는걸 보니 울 오라방
연옌은 연옌이여~!!
#주상욱 #sangwookjoo #복면검사 #드라마 잘 되야 우리 모두 부자될텐데....#불스원 #bullsone #stylist #celebrity #advertising #actor @ggunss @hansangmin85

Archived