[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest vvpal

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iQnWlteTPec/VYKQuYQm1LI/AAAAAAAAE64/yyTC3dGRcfY/w346-h479/IMG_2740%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

I wanted to share an avatar I made of our OTP with all of you but can't seem to get the URL link from Google Photo working. Anyone else with this problem?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iQnWlteTPec/VYKQuYQm1LI/AAAAAAAAE64/yyTC3dGRcfY/w346-h479/IMG_2740%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@seungshinl, Wow, what an impressive detective work! If any of you think Hyun Soo and Eun Dong went all the way to Namhae to hold hands and eats tteokbbokki, I can't help you.  LMAOOOOOO. Indeed! It's pretty clear that Ra-il is EH/ED's son. I'll give on that to Baek Min-kyung and Lee Tae-gon, it seems like I'll look on details even more.

There is also like it was mentioned in this thread, RI's way of sleeping or in the picture Eunho was looking at on his phone, he had the same style. 

[photo deleted]

So what's the story with the JEH's cell phone photo of Eun Dong's son.  How did it get there?  One minute JEH's showing JED his cellphone of her contact name 'pretty writer' with no photo and the next minutes we see the picture of Eun Dong's son without anything step in between.  Hope we will get that story.

@seungshinl,  LMAO,  They went to Namhee  on a picnic ans to lay around and read a book. LOL (just kidding) But I do agree these chemistry was just to hot to just hold hands..

I'm hoping EH mom see the photo of the little boy and comment on him looking like him or show him a photo of himself around that age to jog his memory.. It's time for the writer to start to give us some clues to who Ra ll real father is.. But it's a mystery on how he got a picture of the little boy maybe his road mgr got it for him

@valsava, about the picture of the little boy : It is the profile photo of Ra Il in ED's handphone.  

@lucy13880 mentioned about this @page 128:

EH is using a Korean social software ( I forget the name lol ). 

People always use their cellphone number as the account. So he can check JE's account and discovered her profile photo was this little boy.

MLE 0618 shooting set

CHyS7tsUwAEJS2z.jpg

CHyS8mRUkAADv3T.jpg

저기 안에 주진모씨와 김사랑씨가 있어요^^
감정씬이라 멀리서 찍어보아요ㅜㅜ
날씨 무지 덥고ㅜㅜ 비행기는 1분 30초 마다 한대씩 지나가는 최악의 조건에서 촬영을 했어요 
감독님 배우 스텝들 모두 긴장하는 상황이였지요 
덥고 힘들지만 감정선 하나 하나 꼼꼼히 찝어 주시는 이태곤 감독님^^ 
설명을 얼마나 잘해 주시는지( 설명 잘 안해주고 다시 해보라는 감독님들도 많음)선생님 하셔도 좋을 것 같은 생각을 해봐요 ㅋㅋ

MLE 0618 shooting set

[photos deleted]

저기 안에 주진모씨와 김사랑씨가 있어요^^
감정씬이라 멀리서 찍어보아요ㅜㅜ
날씨 무지 덥고ㅜㅜ 비행기는 1분 30초 마다 한대씩 지나가는 최악의 조건에서 촬영을 했어요 
감독님 배우 스텝들 모두 긴장하는 상황이였지요 
덥고 힘들지만 감정선 하나 하나 꼼꼼히 찝어 주시는 이태곤 감독님^^ 
설명을 얼마나 잘해 주시는지( 설명 잘 안해주고 다시 해보라는 감독님들도 많음)선생님 하셔도 좋을 것 같은 생각을 해봐요 ㅋㅋ

More info on the BCJ Garden http://www.gmeditour.or.kr/en/gmeditour-tour/the-botancial-garden-of-bcj/

Translation:

Joo Jin Mo-ssi and Kim Sa Rang-ssi are in there ^^

It's an emotional scene so I'm photographing from distance.  

It is extremely hot (weather) and planes are flying over head every 1 minute 30 seconds, so they are shooting under very unfavourable conditions

It's a tense situation for the PD and the actors alike.

It's hot and difficult but the PD Lee Tae Gon is covering everything meticulously^^

He does such a great job explaining things (many PDs do not) I feel he would make a great teacher ^^

----

PS:  this has to be from someone on the inside

@valsava, about the picture of the little boy : It is the profile photo of Ra Il in ED's handphone.  

@lucy13880 mentioned about this @page 128:

EH is using a Korean social software ( I forget the name lol ). 

People always use their cellphone number as the account. So he can check JE's account and discovered her profile photo was this little boy.

second post on this and it still freaks me out...I'm not familiar with such a program but someone can look up your profile on the phone.  I guess it's like Facebook or Twitter which I'm familiar with but something about it being a phone startled me..

I'd say Ji Eun Ho will keep looking at that photo and something will click... just by looking at it enough.

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880, and for the translation, @seungshinl! Oh oh, an emotional scene in this beautiful garden... Can't wait. They're shooting episode 9 or 10 now, right?

[image deleted]

I'm sharing from JJM DC:

According to the ELLE magazine interview @lucy13880 posted earlier  Kim Sa Rang mentioned the actors were given scripts for first 10 episodes and she studied them over and over before and while filming.

I guess they will have been given later ones by now.

@seungshinl Oh wow! The first 10 episodes?

About the recent IG pics, it seems like JJM and KSR are shooting alot together, so should we expect lots of screentime between our OTP? :D

@meelis, lol at the Kakao TV rank, they beat Big Bang... LOL. 

Anyway, if I'm not wrong the social network Eunho & Eundong are using is maybe Kakao Talk (RI on Eundong's profile picture..)

Thank you @seungshinl for the translation!

Could you also help translate MLE related part of the two leads' interview for the ELLE Korean interview on page 128? I've noticed JJM explained his way of portraying Ji Eun Ho. He tried to relax himself and act even with swearing.

Thank you for advance. :wub:

@seungshinl Oh wow! The first 10 episodes?

About the recent IG pics, it seems like JJM and KSR are shooting alot together, so should we expect lots of screentime between our OTP? :D

---------------

yah, I'm most struck by the one where JJM has 'hoodies' on.  Isn't that kind of casual and subversive?  Looks like late at night?  Does that mean they've become so familiar or are they in some kind of trouble?  The imaginative minds churn over and over. :sweatingbullets:

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880, isn't this in the background the entrance of the same theater they went on a date in their 20's? And where is the phone booth? LOL

Maybe Eun Ho is taking Eun Dong to their 'significant' places to help her regain her memories? 

MLE 0618 shooting set

There, Mr. Joo Jin-mo and Kim Sa-Rang, Mr. ^^ I'm in
emotional scenes called spy pics from afar ㅜㅜ
hot weather ignorance ㅜㅜ plane was 1 minute 30 shooting in the worst conditions for each second passing by one 
step to the bishop to learn that all things were very tense situation 
hot, gamjeongseon hard to give us one by one carefully jjipeo coach Lee Tae-gon ^^ 
How nice to not giving an explanation (not well explained to the bishop haejugo try again called also plenty) Try to think like a teacher would be nice bout ㅋㅋ

Guest vvpal

yah, I'm most struck by the one where JJM has 'hoodies' on.  Isn't that kind of casual and subversive?  Looks like late at night?  Does that mean they've become so familiar or are they in some kind of trouble?  The imaginative minds churn over and over. :sweatingbullets:

Have you seen the pictures of idols caught dating? They have hoodies + face mask + wigs + caps + turned up coat collars! LOL

Hoodies coz he's a big star and shouldn't be seen with another woman, especially if the public doesn't think she's Eun Dong.  Same reason as the elevator. 

Good sign though. Hoodies mean they are out on "DATES"!  WE LIKEY!

Ohhh @lucy13880 ... I was looking at MLE baidu while waiting and saw CPnim's 7th journal entry! (been over a week)... I hope it wasn't that I've missed your tagging? Any idea if it has been translated by anyone? It's an interesting journal entry about Choi, the accident, their marriage, etc. If not yet, I'd do so after my meeting. Check back later.  As always, thanks for all the goodies...I gotta go now and catch up with the updates later though :D

@jannedrumsit:, Thank you for reminding me of the delightful and funny actress, Jung Da Bin.    I remember her especially for the drama, ATTIC CAT (MBC, 2003) and the wonderful movie, HE WAS COOL (2004).  She is sadly missed.

Archived